Karma x (pregnant) reader

Requested by:

For the Kpoppers: so i just checked for what one shot book you guys wanted

Bts was in the lead then got7 and Seventeen were tied BUT I will also do one shots for those two as well SO DO NOT WORRY LOL I will release the X reader books for those pretty soon but BTS will be the first one up so :D

∞ ∞

pregnancy was pretty hard, having to deal with morning sickness and the most weird cravings. You were surprised at how well your husband, Karma was dealing with that.You hated the fact that whenever he cooked (favorite food) it made you want to throw up which disappointed you slightly.

Today you were pretty moody for some reason, sitting on the couch wrapped in your little mountain of blankets while Karma was cooking for you. Your eyes focued on the screen of your lap top, Karma held out a bowl of food to you.

"Eat up (First name)." He said and you stared at the food before turning your attention back to the screen.

"Not hungry." You mumbled and he placed the bowl down.

"Come on eat up at least." He begged intertwining your hands together.

"I'm not hungry." You replied with a hint of annoyance.

He sighed and took the bowl back to the kitchen, placing it down before walking over to you.

"Gosh (First name) i cooked this for you." He mumbled out in irritation while you rolled your eyes.

After a few minutes, starting to feel guilty Karma went to the room you two shared. You walked into the kitchen, grabbing the bowl of food. Shoving the food down your throat,before sitting on the couch.

He walked back into the kitchen seeing the food gone, he looked over at you before his lips slightly curved up. You were puffing your cheeks out, pulling the blanket over your head.

"I love you both~." He whispered in your ear, placing his hands on your stomach. 

"Shut up you period head." You replied in embarrassment and he popped a vein.

"Don't call me that!" He growled while you laughed

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it~! Kyhuehue 

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Karma X reader

Korosensei X reader

(Brother) Karma X (Sister) Reader

(Husband) Karma X (Wife) reader

(Tsundere) Karma X (Neko) reader Lemon

Gakushuu x (Jealous, coodere) reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

They got jealous

It was your birthday

You got in a fight with them