(Denial) Karma x (Curious) Reader

Requested by: hime-dere

∞ ∞

"BAKABANE!!" You yelled trying to grab your box of chocolates from the red head.

"Haha~ you have to try harder (first name)-chan." Karma teased holding the box higher.

You pouted and he looked at you.

'What the hell she looks cute.. Wait what am I thinking?' Karma thought.

You suddenly jumped on karma, your legs around his waist, you grabbed the chocolates and grinned.

"Finally!" You said getting off of him.

Karma blushed slightly, sighing.

"You could've just tried harder." He said and you stuck your tongue out at him before running out of the classroom.

He sat at his desk and pictured your smiling face. He looked out the window and saw you talking to Kayano. Your (hair color) locks swaying in the wind, a smile plastered on your face.

'Am I falling for (first name)?' Karma thought.

Karma sighed as korosensei lectured, it was boring. He started writing a small letter about how he felt about you. You glanced at him, seeing how focused he was. Of course, your curiosity got the best of you, you slowly leaned over trying to peek but his arm was covering it. 

'Why not make this more interesting..' He thought smirking.

A few minutes have passed and the bell rang. Karma quickly folded up the paper and shoved it in his bag.

"Ne! Karma! Let's walk home together!" You cheered and karma nodded.

"I saw you writing a letter in class! Who's is for?!" You asked and he blushed slightly.

"None of your business." He said narrowing his eyes at you making you tense up.

"Eh? No need to be scary! I'm just curious!" You said crossing your arms.

"You're so nosy." He mumbled and you popped a vein.

"I can hear you Bakabane!" You said trying to hit him but he dodged it.

"You're so slow (first name)~." He teased and you sighed.

Crossing your arms, the both of you walked in silence. Karma glanced at the letter in his bag, debating whether he should give it to you now or not. Looking at you, he started to think you were mad at him now.

"Uh. (First name)?" He called out.

You huffed and turned your head to the side.

"(First name)."

"...."

"Oi."

"......hmph."

"H-hey.. I-I'm sorry." He said blushing.

You looked at him and smirked.

"I never knew the great Karma akabane could blush and stutter!" You teased twirling around.

He turned his head slightly and looked at you.

"Shut up." He mumbled and you giggled.

"Anyways. Thanks for walking me home karma!" You said and he handed you a paper.

You opened it and read it.

"EHHH?! THATS SO MEAN YET CUTE!" You cried out.

He smirked slightly, still having the blush on his face.

'If you don't be my girlfriend, I'll show everyone that photo of you sleeping I while hugging a teddy bear.'

∞ ∞

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

Sorry this seems rushed.

And I'm sorry it's late.