Karma x (dandere) reader

Requested by: *I Cant find the person who requested*

I feel mind fucked bc i remember seeing someone request this but i cant find it and i remember seeing the request gkngjssj

I just got home and its like 8pm  ALSOOO,

 i might actually start a Ass Class What if book But It depends wut do you guys think about it? oya oya?

∞ ∞

"So (First name)-chan~ Are you and Karma dating hmm??" Nakamura teased as you sat at your desk reading (Favorite manga).

You looked at the blonde girl who had a huge grin on her face. She wiggled her eyebrows and you could feel your cheeks heat up as Karma walked in. Nakamura seemed to notice, which her grin turned into a smirk. She left to her seat, secretly watching you two.

Karma walked over and patted you on the head, sitting down in front of you. You lowered your head, so your manga was covering your face. The red head let out a chuckle, before ruffling your hair.

"Come on (First name)~." He teased trying to get you to comfortable around him.

Karma and You had recently started dating a while ago, and you're still shy around him. He tried to get you at least more comfortable around him but it never seemed to work. You were always quiet too which Karma had asked you questions but only small and short responses came from you. 

He sighed and took your manga from your hand, placing it down. You looked up at him which he gave you a sweet smile. 

"How about we go somewhere after school? We can go to your favorite sweet shop." He said grabbing your hand. 

"Okay..." You said and he grinned, planting a kiss on your cheek.

∞ ∞

*Wishes karma was actually this loving and caring but still lub him either way :D*

I feel like i made him too OC but.... Hope you liked it :D

[ Coming Up]

Karma X reader *Theres a scenario to it but i will explain it once i get to this one shot*