Itona X (Jealous) reader

Itonaaaa~ 

Request: EraineZoldyck

∞ ∞

You huffed in response as you watched your boyfriend, Itona talked to everyone BUT YOU. Lately he's been hanging out and talking  everyone, especially most of the girls. You couldn't admit but you were hella jealous.

"(First name)? You alright?" Nagisa asked you, placing his hand on your shoulder.

"Itona has been ignoring me! i dont know what i did~!" You whined flailing your arms around.

Itona was talking with Kayano right now and you sighed heavily.

"I'm gonna go home.." You said sadly, and Nagisa nodded patting your head.

"Okay. feel better name." Nagisa said and you headed home.

Itona saw you walking and he told Kayano that he was gonna go with you. As you walked towards your place, you were jealous that he was giving everyone else attention. Itona caught up with you and you stayed silent.

"(First name)? are you okay?" Itona asked grabbing your hand.

You stayed silent and he frowned.

"(First name)......" He mumbled pulling you into a hug.

"itona.... YOU IDIOT!" You yelled burying your face into his chest.

Itona kissed your cheek.

"I'm sorry~ for ignoring you~." He whispered pulling something out from his bag.

You pulled away and he handed it to you. He brushed your (Hair color) locks away from your face and you opened the small box. It was a cute necklace that had a small/ medium sized heart.

"Itona...." You said before hugging him.

"I LOVE YOUUU~!" You cheered and he slightly smiled, blushing.

"Love you too (First name)." he replied.

 ∞ ∞

i have attempted at this.

Im pretty sure itona is straight up and blunt half of the time but i tried LMAOOO

Hope you enjoyed thissu~!

Nyaaa~