Karma X reader

Requested by: Queenospade

 ∞ ∞

"Everyone~, we have a new student!" Korosensei cheered happily, as the door opened and  no one was there. 

Korosensei face paled slightly, he could feel him self becoming paranoid, what if you were just an imagination to him? Not even paying attention to the traps you had placed the night before, he stepped on the trigger which caused two anti-sensei bombs to go off which contained anti-sensei bullets. The yellow octopus was already in panic mode by this time, appearing just right next to him he let out a shriek and you threw anti-sensei powder into the air, blinding his vision lining. Taking your chance, you shot off two of his tentacles hearing them plop onto the floor.

"Good job (Last name)-chan." Karasuma said as you dusted off your uniform.

"Hello everyone, i'm (Last name) (First name)." You said bowing keeping a straight face. 

Taking your seat, Karma looked over at you a smirk playing on his lips. He looked straight ahead as korosensei taught the lesson. He couldn't help to think how you were so interesting, from a grand entrance to a quiet person. 

You were originally in the A-class, you had good grades yes but it was your actions that got you sent to the E-class. You were often fighting, so after getting caught in a fight, with out any warning you were sent to the E-class. Karma was surely planning something alright, a prank on well you. He wanted to see how you would react. 

"Hey (Last name)-chan, Karma wants you to go outside." Nagisa said and you nodded getting up from you seat.

Karma plan was basically you walk towards him and then you would step on the pressure plate and you would be caught in a net. Easy as that he would think, well...you can say he was wrong. Once you were in front of him, well a few feet away from him he was smirking. Knowing something was up, you picked up a small rock and threw it at him. He popped a vein and started walking towards you until realizing he fucked up. He was caught in his own trap, he looked over at you seeing a smirk playing on your lips as your snickered. Blushing in embarrassment, he got down and you laughed.

"And i thought you were at the top of the class Akabane?" You teased snickering.

Pranks after pranks, Karma kept failing which he ended up giving up on pranking you. He had gained respect for you and each time he failed you would tease him. It was basically your way of showing you liked him but all though Karma would end up being flustered by you most of the time.

"Ne.. Karma do you like (Last name)-chan~?" Nakamura asked making him blush slightly.

"Pft. who would like (him/her)?" He asked and you stared at him.

"Ouch. i'm so hurt." You said jokingly putting your hand over your heart. 

Karma's cheeks tinted pink as he stuttered trying to say 'sorry' which resulted in you laughing at him.

"(last name)-chan... SO COOL~!" Everyone said as you continued teasing Karma seeing him turn almost the same color as his hair.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it!! :D 

Coming Up for this book

Asano X reader

(Over protective brother) Karma X (Innocent younger sister) Reader

(Assassin)Karma X (target) Reader

Terasaka X reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got drunk

You meet his parents/they meet yours

they were youtubers

you were a famous singer

It was your birthday

they caught you with their phone

they watched a horror movie