Isogai X reader

Requested by: 

*If some of you had read my What if scenario book then you probably already know this* SO, MY KPOPPERS, I am thinking about releasing a X reader book for GOT7, SEVENTEEN AND/OR BTS, SO which group would you want a One shot book? 

∞ ∞

Waking up next to your boyfriend, Isogai was probably the cutest thing to do. Seeing how peaceful he looked was so adorable. Smiling brightly, today was a special day. What was that special day? Well it was your One-year anniversary with the ikemen. 

Getting up from bed, you had decided to go make him breakfast. Walking into the kitchen, you saw a bouquet of (favorite flowers) and a small wrapped gift next to it along with (Favorite food). Seeing a small letter on the table, you picked it up opening the envelope.

'Happy one year anniversary, (FIrst name)!

 I see you already saw this little set up cutie, anyways i'm so glad that you're mine! I love you a lot!

Love, Isogai Yuma'

You couldn't help it to smile at the letter, you jumped feeling a pair of arms around your waist and a kiss on your cheek.

"Morning~." He said smiling.

"Hehe.. I love you too" You said and he smiled.

Isogai had taken you out to a pretty fancy dinner, which you felt bad since it looked pretty expensive but hey the food was amazing. After dinner, Isogai had taken you to the beach to just walk along the shore line. His arm was around you waist, as the two of you walked along the water. The water brushing up against your ankles. 

"I love you (First name), Happy one year anniversary." He said as he looked into your eyes, cupping your cheeks.

"I love you too Yuuma~, Happy one year anniversary." You said as the two of you shared a kiss.

"Mommy.. why are they kissing?"A random kid had asked his mom

"Avert you eyes innocent child." Some other person called out.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it~!

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Nagisa X (Pregnant) reader

(Dirty minded) Nagisa X (Innocent) reader *Rough Lemon (OHOHOHO)

Itona X Karma X reader X Nagisa

Karma X (Pregnant) reader

Karma X reader

Korosensei X reader

(Brother) Karma X (Sister) reader

Maehara X reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

They met you for the first time at a Con

They got jealous

It was your birthday

You got in a fight with them