Epilogue

EPILOGUE

15 years later….

*SANTANA HART*

“Its okay hon…there are still many guys out there.” I told my daughter Samantha when she got her first puppy heart breaks. She still way too young to have a real one, she’s just thirteen.

“I know mom….thanks.” She said and gave me a hug. “Where’s dad?” she asked.

“He’s with your little brother at the pool, practicing swimming.” I said. “You want us to join them?”

She nodded. We went outside and saw my two boys splashing water with each other.

“Mommy help!” My son Dave shouted while giggling.

“Brian, what are you doing to your son?” I said as I put my hands on my waist.

He just laughed. “He started it.” I rolled my eyes with his immaturity.

“Daddy stop!” Dave said and Brian stopped.

“Now, what were you saying?” Brian said grinning.

Dave grinned too. “You’re the coolest dad ever.” He shouted.

“Very good.” He said and patted Dave’s head.

I shook my head and Samantha shook her head with me.

“Boys.” We both said. We looked at each other and then we started laughing.

“Oh what a nice scene.”

We turned towards the new voice that appeared. Craig.

“Uncle Craig!” Sam lurched forward jumping at Craig. Dave hurried his way out of the pool to hug his uncle too.

“Oh…how are yah guys?” He said as he hugs my children back.

“A boy just broke my heart.” Samantha said sadly.

Craig looked at me. I just shrugged. “Oh sweet cakes…it’s alright, there are still many boys out there.” He said.

Sam’s eyes lighten. “Mom said the same thing.” She smiled.

Craig smirked. “That’s because your mom used to like me.” He winked at her.

“Shut up!” Brian said and punched Craig’s stomach before I could say something.

I chuckled. “So why are you here?” I asked. “Where’s Valerie?”

“She’ll be here in a while, she’s was with your mom talking about some stuff.” He said.

“She should be resting right? It’s almost her due date.” Brian said.

“I know…but she just won’t rest…such a workaholic woman.” Craig rolled his eyes.

“Where Sean and Lily?” Dave asked.

“They will be here too in while. You’re grandpa took them for a while. He said he will take you two so get ready.” Craig informed them.

The kids hurried their way upstairs. Bret is so close with all his grandchildren. Sean and Lily are Craig’s twins and they are expecting another child with his wife Valerie. She is a super woman, and to Craig’s convenience, she is so workaholic. They agreed on having Craig as a house husband while managing their Car business just beside their house for him to be able to take care of the children while Valerie is working in the law firm with mom and Bret. And it worked out well. They have managed their time with their work and with family.