Chapter 23

HEY GUYS!!! I'M BACK!!!! HAHAHA I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT MY LOOOONG ABSENCE... WELL NOW I AM IN MY SEMESTRAL BREAK BUT I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY FINAL GRADES.... I'VE BEEN BUSY AT SCHOOL SO I HOPE YOU CAN STILL REMEMBER THIS STORY... THANK YOU SO MUCH AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Chapter 23

*Brian Hart*

Why is Craig with Santee just now? Is he… no it can’t be…

“Why am I with your girl who happens to be my ex? Is that what you have in mind right now?” Craig said like putting words in my thoughts.

“Ahh… well since you brought that up… why?” I said trying to compose myself.

Craig chuckles and pats my shoulder. “You my little brother…” HE made a pause that makes me think and nervous. “… should not worry anything about me and your Santee. I won’t do such low things behind your back.” He said and I exhaled.

“Oh.” I said and relax. “Let’s go in.”

“But…” He said and I turn back at him. “But if you make her cry… I will take that back.” He said and I know when Craig is serious or not… this time, he is serious.

There’s an intense atmosphere between us that I have to say something, or else it will be really awkward. “I… I know. And I won’t do that to her.” I said firmly.

He smirks. “Really? I’ll take your word then…” he said. It seems like he’s teasing me.

“Whatever… do you want to come in or just stay there?” I said.

“I’m coming in….” he said and he’s back to his usual self. A jerk.

We went in and Craig is immediately surrounded by girls. Sometimes I hate Craig when he’s coming to my parties, he always take my girls away. But I will let him do his ways now, since I am with my favorite girl. Speaking of ‘my girl’, where is Santee? I looked around but she’s nowhere to be found. She’s with Carmen so I tried to look for her, but no Carmen appeared in my sight. I saw Darren and decided to ask.

“Hey, have you seen Carmen?” I asks and he… flinch?

“Oh… it’s you.” He said and he’s sweating.

“Are you expecting someone else? Why are you sweating, you didn’t even dance.” I said chuckling at his state. “Are you perhaps… on drugs?”

“What?! No!... I mean… I’m not on drugs.” He defensively said.

I chuckle more. “I know dude, I’m just messing with you. Have you seen Carmen?” I ask and the moment I said Carmen’s name, he blush, and I know what’s happening. “Oh… so did something with Carmen huh?” I tease.

“W-what… no.. nothing happened.” He said stammering. I would like to tease her more but I need to find Santee. “Why are you asking for Carmen?”

“Well, she grabbed Santee a while ago.” I said.

“Oh… well I haven’t seen her.”

“Okay… thanks.” I said and left.

I look around and the party is at its peak and I’m still looking for Santee. Where is she? I went to the backyard and there she is… laughing with Carmen.

“Santee.” I said and they both went to silent mode.

“Brian.” She said and she’s like sending a secret message to Carmen through her eyes. Girls.