chapter 7 "I Never Get Jealous"

CHAPTER 7

*SANTANA MILLER*

Days have gone by torturely… if there's even a word like that. I’ve been trying to avoid Craig and Brian for the last two weeks to prevent myself from throwing up. Brian has been silent ever since the party incident and I’m glad that he is, because if he insists, I don’t know what to do. I’m so hopeless when it comes to those things. Craig on the other hand has been the total opposite. He talks to me all the time. The only time that I can escape from him is when I am at work.

Carmen and Mel have been so great. I love the coffee shop; it’s like a little heaven. Carmen is pretty too, but I guess I’m more affected with the opposite sex when it comes to beautifulness. The two G guys, short for Gorgeous, didn’t know that I work. I don’t want to let them know, because recently they’ve been so protective over me…over my health. Even Brian, we’re not talking but I know he’s watching me secretly about what I do, or if I vomit or stuff. Stupid Jerks.

They’ve been suspicious about me at first going out of the house, because of what they already know about me being unsociable. I just make some stupid excuses like being alone in a cemetery or at the park. It’s like I’m making excuses with my “dads”, while they are out almost every night partying. I can’t believe that I’ve let those jerks kiss me… well on Brian’s case I did It first… but it really doesn’t matter, they are still man whores.

Today is the first day of school, good thing I already know someone aside from Brian.

“What do you actually do when you’re not babysitting… us?” I asked Craig while we are in the car for school; I’m at the back seat.

He looked at me in the rearview mirror. “That’s a secret.” He said and smirked.

I pouted and cross my arms across my chest. Brian and I are totally ignoring each other’s presence.

We finally arrived at the school and I got much attention that is not really needed…. Oh right I’m with these two hot jerks that made the girls gather around. I manage to save my life and found my way out of the crowd. I swear I felt some daggers pierced into my skin when jealous girls saw me getting out from the car. I looked back at them when I’m was the safe distance, I saw the blonde girl that hooked up with Craig at the party and boy… they made a scene. I am so gross out that I wanted to puke but prevented myself when I saw Carmen waving at me.

“Hey, did you see them?” She said enthusiastically.

“See what?”

“Duh? The most gorgeous and hot ass in school. Brian Hart!” She said dramatically.

“Huh? Really where?” I said innocently and without interest.

Carmen pointed out Brian whose already flirting with the girls.

“OOOhhh who’s the new hottie?” She said.

“Oh, Craig?” 

Carmen jerked her head towards me and I bit my tongue for my stupidity.

“How did you know his name?” Carmen asked with suspicious look.

I swallow a lump on my throat. “Erm… ah… I heard the girls talking about him earlier when I was waiting for you.” I said hoping that she would believe me and thank goodness cause she nodded.

“Oh well, at least we know his name. Oh do you have a crush on him? Cause I would go for Brian if you do… you know that rules, friends shouldn’t like the same guys or girls” She said.

Me like Craig? No way! “Ewww.” I grimace. “That would be so gross.”

She raised an eyebrow and before she could say something… I am saved by the bell.