chapter 16 ganged up :(

I re-typed this chapter like three tomes and I got tired so it ends up like two pages.. huhuhu I "ACCIDENTALLY" deleted it. I thought i was clicking copy, but no!! I click delete.

I am waiting for Brianna to send me the next edited chapter but I FOUND OUT THAT HER DAD IS IN THE HOSPITAL AT THE MOMENT. A BLOOD CLOT WAS FOUND ON HER DAD'S RIGHT LUNG AND IT'S A HALF CENTIMETER LONG. SO SHE'S STILL ON THE HOSPITAL. LET'S ALL PRAY FOR HER DAD'S FAST RECOVERY... THANK YOU :)

Edited by Brianna Pollard :)

Chapter 16

*BRIAN HART*

I clenched my fists as soon a I made it to my room. I’m so stupid for doing that to her. I’m so pathetic.  I’m confused with my feelings for her and now I put all my confusion on her. And worst, I made her cry. Why do I always make her cry?

****

I woke up in the morning and Santee is nowhere to be found, Liz said that she went off to school early. I lazily went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

“Hey morning.” Craig said cheerfully when entered the house.

“Morning.” I replied uninterested.

“Grumpy in the morning huh? Well, where’s my girl?” He asked.

I shrug my shoulder, acting like I don’t care. “Don’t know. She left earlier, I guess.”

“Did you two have a fight?”

“Why do you ask?

“Don’t be so cruel to her.” He said chuckling. Me? Cruel? To her? “Well I have to go now, your dad is waiting for me.”

“He’s your dad too you know.” I said and he jerked his head to my direction. “What?”

“Nothing, it’s just, you haven’t said that in a while.” He said with a wrinkled forehead.

I am not like Craig, he can easily adapt to changes and express his thoughts and feelings. I always have to be in control of myself... my emotions, my feelings. Maybe that’s the reason why I don’t know what to do with Santee, she makes me lose all my control.

“Whatever.” I said ignoring him.

He waved goodbye and left. I grabbed my car keys. I had to be early in school too, cause if not, coach will kill me by scolding me the whole practice time. I arrived at school and as usual people… mostly girls... flocked around me the second I step out of the car. Why are they even early? I mentally shook my head, girls are unbelievable. I smiled at them as I made my way out of the crowd and I heard some loud squeals. Somehow I enjoy seeing them like that. I went to the gym and all the other guys from our team were there already. Coach gave me a death glare when I saw him. I’m just a minute late, what’s the big deal?

“Good morning captain.” A freshman greeted me. One of Santana’s friends, what’s his name again? Daryl? Oh right Darren.

“Yo.” I greeted him back. He smiled and continue on dribbling the ball.

“Hey have you seen Santee?” I asked.

He grimaced. “Santee?” he answered.

Oh right, Santee doesn’t want to be called Santee, I bet she never told them about her nickname. “Santana.”

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe she’s still at her house, sleeping like a pig.” He chuckled. “Why do you ask?”

“Nothing much, I just hadn’t seen her this morning.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“What do you mean... this morning?”

“She went to school earlier, so I was just wondering.”

“She went to school from where?” he asked, confusion written on his face.

“From our house?” I said getting irritated.

“What?!” he exclaimed. His jaw dropped. There’s something wrong with this human. “A-are you living together?”

“Yeah, definitely.” I said.

“No way.”

“Yes way.”

Coach blew his whistle and that meant... Time for us to jog for who know how many laps.

*SANTANA MILLER*

I am super early at school. But what else can I do, I didn’t want to see Brian. I kept on thinking about what he said last night. I looked at my wrist watch and there was still an hour left before classes started. I haven’t seen any students in the building yet.

I was doodling with my notebook when the door was violently slammed open, that made me jump from my seat.

“What the…” I stop when I saw four girls enter the room.

There’s something wrong about them, their eyes are redish, and they were walking in a zigzag pattern. Are they drunk? I recognized the blonde girl, she was the one who hooked up with Craig at the house party. She smirked at me. I knew that smirk meant trouble.

Before I knew it, they were encircling me. Suddenly, the other two girls that were at my sides grabbed my arms and pinned me down to the floor.

I yelped in pain. “What are you doing?”

The blonde girl laughed like a crazy bitch. “That’s what you get for messing with me.”

“Me? What did I ever do to you?” I asked.

She grabbed my collar and pulled me up to my feet, but my arms were still held captive by these Amazon like girls, that it actually hurt. She slapped me hard across face, it felt like my head was going to be rip off from my neck.

“That hurt you bitch!” I yelled at her. 

The other girl punched me in the stomach. I coughed in pain, I’ve never been punch before. “Why are you doing this?”

She grabbed my collar again. “You’re asking me why? Simple… you took Craig away from me.”

I grimace. “Craig?”

She gave me another slap and spit on my face.

“Yuck… ewww that is so gross.” I manage to say.

“You seduced him, you whore!” She yelled at me.

I felt that my lips were in pain and some blood was running down my chin.

“He would have been mine if you didn’t steal him away from me.”

I spit some blood and smirked at her. “I wouldn’t be so sure about that, honey. What happened between Craig and you? Just forget it. Besides, I’m sure Craig wouldn’t like girls who can’t get his pants and doesn’t know how to turn him on.” Gosh, I sound like a total slut. But I found a smile forming in my face when I saw her reaction, so I was right, she never got under his pants. “And besides, Craig doesn’t like low life slut like you.” I said in her face.

I am shocked to see tears start falling down her cheeks. She gritted her teeth and her hands slowly balled into tight fists. I am so dead.

“Hold her tight.” She commended to the other girls.

They yanked my arms backwards and I cried from pain. She reached for my face and turned it from left to right.

“What do you think will happen if I make some scratch on that pretty face of yours?” She asked and showed me her claw like nails.

My eyes widened as I realized what she meant by that. “Uou’re crazy!” I said and she just laughed.

The other girl started punching me  on ever part of my body. I can’t do anything, they’re too strong. My vision started to blur. I am going to lose my consciousness soon. I just hoped and prayed that someone would find me. Brian! I mentally scream his name before I finally  passed out.

*****************

Vote vote vote

comment comment comment :) thatnk you!!