chapter 27 "Forgotten"

Chapter 27

*SANTANA MILLER*

This is all my fault. If I haven’t pushed him to do things that he didn’t want. If anything happens to him, I will never forgive myself for this. Now that he is in a coma…. I have never left his side. I will never leave him. Not now, not ever. Its been two weeks now but no sign of him getting concious. I am getting worried, good thing that last week was the beginning of summer.

“Hey.” Someone said. Its Craig.

“Hey.” I said.

“Take a rest. I will take care of him for now.” He said.

“No… I wan---“

Craig cut me off. “You need some rest Santana, you’ve been here all week since you get out from school.”

“Craig, this is all my fault.”

“Don’t blame yourself for something that is out of your control. He maybe your boyfriend but you didn’t control him.” He said.

I was about to answer but my eyes widen when I saw someone on the door.

I stand up. “Bret…” How did he get there. Has he been listening the whole time?

His expression seemed shock.

“Dad… h-how long have you been there?” Craig ask.

“What did you say?” Bret said after staring at me.

“Dad… it was nothing… I was just bluffing.” Craig tried to lie.

“Shut up Craig! I am talking to Santana.” Bret told Craig but he never took away his eyes away from me.

I have never seen Bret like this. I don’t know what to say. “I….”

“Did you and my son had a relationship?” he asks with a firm voice.

I press my lips together and tears are starting to form in my eyes. “I’m sorry.” Is all I can say.

“How dare you!” He said.

“Dad, they haven’t done anything wrong.”

“Shut up Craig! You… you disappoint me. I never thought that you could do this to me…to my son. What would people say if they found out about siblings having an affair?!” Bret said almost shouting.

Now tears are falling from my eyes. “I… I’m sorry… But I love him Bret.

Bret snorted. “Love? It’s just an infatuation Santana. Both of you were just shocked of our sudden marriage… yes that’s it. You are both teens and… you guys probably confused with your feelings.” He said.

“No Bret! Please… it’s not what you think it is. I love him… he loves me!” I am actually begging for him to accept us now.

“NO!” he literally shouted at me that I was taken aback. “You better not talk about this to anyone… that goes to you too Craig. No one should know about what happened. You…” he pointed a finger on me. “Stop that stupid relationship that you have with my son, or I will be the one to break you apart.” He said and with that he stormed out from the room and left.

I frop myself in the chair and let out a sob. This can’t be happening. Craih immediately went by my side and comforted me.

“What should I do Craig?”

“Shhh… we will figure this out. This time we should be more concerned with Brian and I’m sure he will do something that make dad accept you guys.” He said.

Yeah, Brian will find a way. He always does. “Thank you.” I said and wipe my tears away.

As far as I want Bret to accept us… I want Brian to wake up first and know that he is okay.

Craig and I are silent when we heard the machine that was connected with Brian beep. I look up and saw his eyes… open.

I gasp. “Craig he’s awake.”

Craig stands up from his seat. “Bro… Oh my gosh, you’re awake now…”

Brian didn’t answer but just scan the room and then he looks at us.

“Craig, call the doctor.” I said and with that he ran outside and literally shouted ‘Doctor!’

“Brian… please say something.” I said and held his hand.

He just look at me. Scanning his eyes on me, like he’s studying me.

“Ahhhh….” Brian started to utter some words.

“Yes… say something. I’m here.”

“W….wh-----who are you?”

I felt my jaw drop. What is this? Why is he asking about who I am? 

*********************************************

I know it's short... sorry!! but i hope you were thrilled as i was.... i don;t know where this story is getting but i'm sure that I'm getting somewhere... hahaha okay!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment and like if you want... thank you!!!!