chapter 12

EDITED by : Brianna Pollard :)

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS:)

Chapter 12

*BRIAN HART*

I went back to my room, I don’t know but I feel… heart broken? When I heard Santee said that she was going to be Craig’s girlfriend. I clenched my fist and punch the wall. I can’t help but let the tears that have been forming in my eyes fall the moment that I felt the pain from my hand… and from my heart. I haven’t felt this before, this feeling of pain and you can’t do anything about it... all you can do is cry. I covered my mouth to stop my loud sob from come out. I never expected this to happen. Why is it so complicated with her?

^^^^^^^^^^

It’s morning now and after what happen last night... I didn’t want to come out. This sucks. I went to the bathroom to pee when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

“Shit.” I mutter.

This definitely sucks; my eyes are all puffed up. I will never come out  of this room until this puffiness is gone.

*SANTANA MILLER*

I haven’t seen Brian come out from his room since this morning. I’m kind of worried. I’m thinking about him when the house phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s me.” A voice from the other line said.

“Who?” I grimace.

“Oh sorry, it’s me Darren.” He said.

“Oh hi… what’s up?”

“What are you doing today?” he ask.

“Nothing.”

“Let’s go out?... I mean… with Carmen.”

“Ah.. yeah sure.” I said. What I need now is some fresh air and going out with my friends can be a big help.

“Really?” he sounded surprise and happy?

“Were you expecting me to decline your offer?” I asked

“Ah… well I thought you would say no, cause you said it yourself that you don’t like crowded places.” He said.

“Well, I needed some air. Where can we meet?”

“Can we just pick you up instead?”

“Huh? Why?”

“You don’t have a cell phone and besides their might be changes of plans.” He explained.

“Okay, you can pick me up at around 2 pm, would that be okay?” I said.

“Yeah sure. See yah.” He said and we both hang up.

I went upstairs in to my room. I grab some jeans and some random simple top. I went back to the living room and there’s no sign of Brian. I sat on the couch and waited for them to arrive.
After a while the door bell rang and Liz, one of the maids went to the door to open it.

“Miss…”

“Please, just Santana.” I said to Liz when she came to say something to me.

I’ve been telling them to call me by my name since the day I got here.

She smiled. “Sorry, your friends are here.” She informed me.

I stood up and met them at the door. They just stood there in awe.