chapter 11

WAAAHHH I HaTE THIS CHAPTER!!! hahaha but please put you insights on the comment box and vote!! thank you so much!!!

 Edited by Brianna Pollard :)

Chapter 11

*SANTANA MILLER*

I had such a fun time with Brian today and I think we are closer now more then we were. It’s so funny thinking that Brian sucks at skating and I’m proud to say that I am so much better than him. We got home late; mom and Bret were up waiting for us.

“Where have you been?” Mom asked and gave me and Brian a kiss in the forehead.

“We had some bonding time.” Brian said and gave me a wink.

He’s so gorgeous even with a simple wink that made my knees go weak, good thing I had my other hand on the couch or else I might have fall to the ground. Why is he so handsome in everything that he does?

“Are you alright?” Mom asks when she noticed my sudden unbalance.

“Yeah… I was just…. My butt hurt.” I lied.

“PFT…. She fell on the ice rink.” Brian said while chuckling.

I gave him a shut-up stare. “And who do you think fell on his butt more than a kid does and almost ripped his pants?” I said smirking.

“No I didn’t, how could I do that when I’m so awesome?” He said grinning.

“Shut up ripped pants.” I teased.

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

“Kids, stop it.” Mom said laughing, Bret just shook his head.

“No I’m not, Kris you have to believe me, I didn’t rip my pants.” Brian pleaded help from my mom who was laughing hard with Brian’s immaturity.

“Okay… stop this childish games, cause we are starving.” Bret said.

“You haven’t eaten yet?” Brian asked.

“We we’re waiting for you guys to arrive.” Mom said.

Brian and I looked at each other and I manage to survive looking at his sexy gray eyes.

“A-are we… in trouble?” I asked

Bret chuckled. “No silly, aren’t we allowed to wait for our children to have dinner?” He said.

“Aw how sweet.” I said.

“That’s a big miracle. I think Kris is a good influence to you, dad.” Brian said and Bret slapped him upside the head lightly. Mom and I laughed at them.

The maids had already prepared the food and set the table for us. Yes, we have maids, how cool is that? There are five of them, one butler, two gardeners for their huge garden (which I like very much), and a driver for mom and Bret. Usually they are very tired from work so they have to hire a driver for themselves.

We ate our dinner talking about everything and Brian insisting that he is so good at skating. More like changing the whole story of what really happened today. After dinner, I said goodnight to mom and Bret and went upstairs to my room.

Brian grab my hand when I was about to enter my own room.

“What?” I said.

“Uh… well…”

“What is it?”

“Good night?” he said but more like he ask.

I shook my head. “You are weird.”