Chater 33 "The New Girl"

Fresh from the typing...hahaha so i hope you guys like this one and hope you guys leave a comment and vote and like...thank you so much!!!

Chapter 33

*SANTANA MILLER*

I went jogging early in the morning and had some breakfast mom prepared. It has been so long since we got to eat breakfast together. Craig is still here with us. It’s been a month since summer started and we haven’t even had gone somewhere to enjoy the heat of the sun. Brian can now walk and he’s still cold towards me.

I have done all the things that will please him, I even made myself a slave for him, but nothing works, he would still get mad at me for no reason at all.  And the worst of it all is…he’s memory isn’t going back any time soon. But he was going out with his basketball team recently, he said that he wants to know them to be able to be at ease with them. Well he was right, but he has no more time for me >.< I hate this.

“Dad…can we…go somewhere?” Craig said while swallowing the bacon. “I mean all of us….three... and others.” he cleared up giving Bret a child’s smile.

Bret raised his eyebrow. “What are you up too?” he said looking at him suspiciously.

I chuckled as Bret thought that Craig is planning something…weird or dangerous.

“Dad relax…you know how it is with us young people. It’s summer dad and we haven’t even left this house.” He complained.

“Yeah, I was wondering about you…not leaving this house when you already have yours.” Bret said. Brian, me and mom laughed.

Craig rolled his eyes and hissed. “I was lonely dad you know that…geez.” He said dramatically.

“Poor Craig.” I said but still smiling.

“Thanks hon…I owe you one.” Craig said and winked at me. I heard Brian made an annoyed sound.

“Bret…let the kids have fun.” Mom said.

“You’re an angel….you deserve a better man.” Craig said. Bret gave him a death glare. I shook my head and mom chuckled.

“But he’s already a grown up guy…he needs to be more serious if he wants to achieve something in his life.” Bret reasoned out with mom. Craig rolled his eyes as his father was giving him a lecture like he was still a teenager. I stuck my tongue pointing at him and chuckled.

“I’m still here dad, I can hear you.”

“Good. So you better be more serious in life.”

“But dad…we need to go out in the sun…look the weather is so fine. And besides I’m pretty sure Brian would want to go out since he was stuck here ever since he got out of the hospital.” Craig said a total lie. Brian and he is always out when mom and Bret are at work, and comes back and make my life miserable before mom and Bret comes home.

“Yeah…dad..please?” Brian supported his brother’s lie and made a puppy dog look.

Bret sighed. Oh boy, that’s a sign of parental defeat. “Okay.”

“YES!” the boys said and made some high five.

I rolled my eyes.

They planed the whole trip. We are going to the Hart’s private resort and we are inviting some friends. Do I have to name them…well I have to. Mario, Declan and his girlfriend Amber, Jesse and also his girlfriend Josephine, Darren, Carmen, Damian, me, Craig and Brian, so that’s eleven people all in all. We were going to meet up in our house.