Chapter 37 "YES"

Chapter 37

*SANTANA MILLER*

They are all down stairs or rather out enjoying the beach and I am here in my room…kissing Brian.  His body are now moving super close to me as he changes his position to more, well comfortable way…I guess.

“Excuse me!” Someone exclaimed while opening the door wide open.

We stopped from what we were doing and awkwardly looked at the person who is at the door. I gave him a death glare when I saw his grinning face. Craig! He obviously did it on purpose.

“What?” Brian hissed as he sat on the bed and brushed his hair with his hand.

“Oh…am I interrupting something?” he acted.

“What do you want?” I asked. He smirked and came closer to me pushing Brian off. He hugged me as he laid down my bed and cuddled me. “What are you doing Craig?”

He just looked at me with some spark in his eyes…he’s planning something…I can sense it. 

“Hey get off her.” Brian said nudging Craig off. 

“I don’t want too…I want to be with her.” Craig said childishly.

I frowned. “What is wrong with you?”

“Do you want me to get out?” he asked with a puppy dog eyes. My weakness.

“Uh..n-no.” I said.

Craig smirked. “That’s my Santana.” He said.

Brian hissed again. “Just let him go Santee.” He said.

“B-but…I can’t.”

“Why? I thought I am the one you like?” 

I raised my eyebrow. Is he really doing this…like a child? “Wait…what is wrong with the both of you? Why are you suddenly acting like kids? Am I a toy?” I told both of them. Craig just continued on cuddling me.

“No… I-I just feel like there is something going on with you guys.” Brian said with suspicion in his eyes.

“Like what?” Craig said.

Brian looked at him for a while. “Like you guys are having some other relationship other than being step-siblings.” He said as he looked away.

Craig and I looked at each other but unlike me who has horrible look, he was grinning. “Well let me tell you something my little brother.” He let go of me.

“Craig ,no.” I said.

“What is it?” Brian insisted and Craig’s grin grew wider.

“Santana is my….ex girlfriend.” He just said it.

I kept silent as Brian looked at me. He would probably take me as a whore now.

“What?”

“She was mine before you stole her from me.” Craig said and now he’s serious.

“Craig, what are you saying?” 

“I stole her?”

“You’re confusing him!” I exclaimed to Craig. “No Brian…that wasn’t true…well yeah he was my ex but you didn’t do anything.” I said hysterically. 

He just kept silent looking at me. I turn to Craig who is also in a serious expression. Why is he doing this?

“Just…I have to…get some air.” Brian said and walks out of the door.