chapter 4 "Party"

Chapter 4

*SANTANA MILLER*

I went into my closet and picked out clothes for me to wear for this “PARTY”. Brian is so stubborn. Why can’t I just have a normal step-brother? Or Why can’t I just live on my own? This is so pathetic! All my clothes are replaced by these ridiculous things. A month ago when we started to move here, Brian kept on bugging me about that way I dress, I just ignored him. But low and behold, my evil step-brother influenced my mom to buy new sets of clothes for me when I was not at home and burned all my favorite and comfortable ones. Now, I have to suffer wearing all these super tight jeans and tops that obviously ran out of fabric. My mom is so gullible, why did she do everything Brian said?

I can’t believe that I’m going to this party. Actually since I’m not a sociable person, I haven’t really attend one of these ever since I was born. I don’t like it! There are always too many people hooking up, drinking, dancing, and flirting. The music is so loud and at this particular party… I don’t know anyone except for the two gorgeous guys that are making me sick whenever I see their faces. Oh... and did I ever mention that they are both perverts? A huge man whores, Brian and Craig. My two worst nightmares.

As I was taking a bath, I heard my door opened. Crap, I forgot to lock it back. After Brian did that to me, I was spaced out.

“Who’s there?” I asked.

“Secret.” I heard Craig’s voice and then he chuckled.

“Get out!” I yelled at him.

“Relax honey… I won’t get my ass in there with yours… I’ll try though.” He teased.

I wrapped myself with a towel and walked to the door.

“What do you want?” I asked not opening the door.

“Just checking, if you’re ready…. Brian is already talking to his friends about you.” He said.

I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever! Go away, I’m going to get out.” I demanded.

“You can still change while I’m here you know.” He said, I can see him smirking in my mind, and it made me sick. Even his imaginary face in my mind can make me sick? This guy is dangerous! My stomach started to rumble and I didn’t feel good. I puked in the sink. Nothing came out, thank goodness I didn’t eaten lunch. But still my stomach hurts.

“Are you alright?” I heard Craig at the door.

“I’m fine just go away!” I said, I really need him out.

But instead of going out, Craig came in! I’m just wearing my towel and I’m vomiting! Could this day get any worse?

“Are you alright?” He asked.

He saw that I was leaning over the sink and started patting me on the back. I didn’t look at him, but my vomiting worsened.

“I’m fine, I just need some time alone.” I said and I really mean it.

“What? Why? Are you sick?” He asked.

“No… just go!” I said yelling at him.

He was taken aback, but didn’t listen. “I won’t leave you like this.” He said.

I tried to relax and pictured Craig like joker. I breathe slowly, inhaled and exhaled. There was silence. When I saw myself at the mirror I’m still wearing a towel and Craig’s hands are on my back. Realizing our position, electricity came running in my veins, just like what I felt when Brian touched me. Oh my gosh! Is this a new sickness of mine? Instead of just feeling sick I can also be electrified by beautiful men? Seriously what the heck is wrong with me?