Chapter 19

Thank you for your patience!! I love you all and please vote and comment :)

Chapter 19

*Brian Hart*

Santee and I walked out of the janitor’s closet holding hands. People were looking at us like we’re weirdoes. I can’t believe that we had the same feelings for each other all this time, we were just both confused with it that we didn’t know what to do. Well in her part, I guess she never experienced anything like this before… I guess. It feels so good that I finally let it out.

“Ahm…. Brian, how about Craig?” Santee asked not looking at me.

“I’ll talk to him. Don’t worry about it.” I said rubbing that back of her palm.

“I feel so bad about it. I should talk to him, too.”

I looked at her, and I know that she’s serious about it. “Fine, we’ll do it together.” I said and she nodded.

We entered the gym sneaking in the back, we had decided that we weren't going to tell anyone about us yet. We have some things to settle first before we can freely say everyone that we love each other. I don’t like it but I have to let go of her hand. I gave her a quick kiss that made her ticklish, when she does that, she’s making it hard for me to let her go.

*Santana Miller*

Brian and I agreed not to tell anyone about us. I don’t know why but I feel so squeaky today, the butterflies in my stomach are so energetic… if I may say. So this is the feeling of being in love? I can’t help but smile.  I know I should be sad about this, I mean Craig has been so good to me and yet I somewhat betrayed him… but I’m just so happy right now. I can’t stop thinking about Brian, about his kiss, his touch, his face. Argh, I need to concentrate, I still have to find Carmen and Darren.

As I wonder my eyes in the gym, I saw someone waving at me, Carmen. I squeeze in the crowd until I finally got to the spot where Carmen and Darren are.

“Hi.” I said. I smile at them, I can’t stop myself from smiling.

“Where have you been?” Darren asks. Carmen is narrowing her eyes on me, I think she knows, she’s psychic after all. I think.

“Well… ahh I got lost in the crowd.” I lied.

“Geez, it must so good to be lost in the crowd huh?” Carmen said.

Darren grimaced.

I looked at her and I know that she knows something. Darn, I can’t hide anything from this girl.

“Well, why do you think so?” I asked a stupid question.

She smirks. “Nothing, you just seem so happy.” She said raising an eyebrow.

Darren look at me and then to Carmen. “What are you two talking about?”

“Nothing, it's a girl thing.” Carmen said as I sat beside her.

I press my lips. She’s still giving me a look every now and then. The event in the gym was about drug awareness. The teachers decided to give everyone a symposium about it now, because of the recent incident that involved me.

The afternoon went well; I had my subjects finished, not even noticing the time.

“Hey, let’s go home together.” Brian said wrapping his hands around my waist.

I jumped. “Geez, you startled me.” I said and I saw Carmen raise an eyebrow.

Brian chuckles. “Sorry, let’s go?”