chapter 10 :)

EDITED BY BRIANNA POLLARD. 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, THANKS :)

 Chapter 10

*BRIAN HART*

“Ow.” My head hurt like I hit on something hard. My body is aching like I’m sleeping in an uneven surface and something heavy is on top of me. I open my eyes and see…. Santee is lying on my chest.

“What the heck.” I mutter and looked around. Why am I lying in here with her? I held her carefully into my arms. She looks okay and there are no bruises on her face, arms, or legs. No one seems to be around.

She moaned and slowly moved. She looks so peaceful and beautiful. Now I feel guilty making her cry twice.

“Brian?” She said, her hands rubbing her eyes. “What happen?” She look around, when she notice that we are in an awkward position and I’m wrapping my arms around her body. She tried to push me away. “Let go of me.” She said that made her forehead wrinkled.

“No.” I said firmly. “I am not going to let go of you until you talk to me.” She stops struggling and look at me.

“What is there to talk about?” she said not looking at me.

“Look at me.” I ordered. But she didn’t answer instead she cross her arms over her chest, even though were so close. She’s so stubborn. “Santee look at me.”

“No! And don’t call me Santee you evil stop-brother!” she yelled and I chuckled inside cause she’s acting so childish.

“If you don’t want me to call you Santee, then look at me.” I said, but she didn’t respond. “Fine, you want to do this the hard way eh? Santee?” I said slowly and she frown. “Santee. Santee, Santee. Santee…” I keep on saying Santee until she…

“Shut up!” She exclaimed and look straight into my eyes. She’s mad. Oh Crap! She’s going to cry.

“Oh please don’t cry, I haven’t done anything to you.” I said.

“Yes you have! You’re making my life miserable.” She whined.

“What?! What did I do?” I asked, not moving an inch away from her. I guess she forget about how close we were cause now she’s not struggling anymore.

“You always make me cry, even if I don’t want to. You always make me nervous. You make me confused. You make my heart hurt and sometimes beat so fast. Whenever I think about you I can’t help myself but get irritated and piss but I don’t know why!” She blurted it out and tears came running down her angelic face.

“Shoot! Please don’t cry.” I said and rubbed her cheeks with my thumb. I didn’t expect that she would burst out like this. After a while she calmed down.

“So…. You… hate me that much?” I asked. She sniffs and looks at me. She shook her head. “What does that mean?” I’m confused.

“I… don’t hate you, hate is a deep word. I just don’t know what to feel when you’re around and you always tease me and then kiss me…. And then get mad at me.” She said sniffing.

“What? I… I’m not mad at you and I’m…. sorry about that…” I said pressing my lips. “But your eyebrows are always down like this.” She said and demonstrates what I look like and I chuckled.

“I don’t look like that!”

“Yes you do.” She said and smiled.

“I’m glad that I can make that smile appear on your face.” I said. “Santee, I’m sorry for what I did to you, I know that it’s wrong but….” She looked at me.