chapter 2 "Beautiful Faces"

Chapter 2

*SANTANA*

Perfect! This is just perfect. When I woke up a beautiful face is in front of me, what’s he’s name again? Right… Brian, my future step-brother. Thinking about it, my head ache just worsen. Bret and Brian are now both at my house, looking worried over me.

“I’m sorry, I ruined the dinner date.” I said when I couldn’t stand them staring anymore.

“It’s alright, you saved me back there. I don’t really like wearing formal clothes.” Brian said and chuckled. Bret gave him a smack in the head. “Ow.”

“Are you alright now?” Bret asked.

“Yeah, by the way, where’s my mom?”

“She’s out for a sec and bought some medicine. I told her that I can do it but she insisted of going alone.” Bret said and shrugged his shoulders.
Now I am alone with these two good looking men.

“Hey, so we’re going to be siblings soon eh.” Brian said with a smile. 
Aahhh why does it shines so brightly?

“Ahh yeah… and its step-siblings.” I said, not letting him know that I’m bothered by the light that he is showing.

“Are you not happy for your mom?”

“I’m happy for her, but I’m not happy for me.”

“Why not? My dad and I are good people you know.” He said.

“It’s none of your business.” I said and on cue my mom arrived, slamming the door open and panting. I stood up.

“Mom? What happened?”
Bret came out of the kitchen and Brian stood up.

“Are… you… okay?” My mom asked in between heavy breaths.

“Yeah, but you?” I said and assisted her to sit on the couch,
Bret gave her a glass of water.

She took a deep breath. “I panicked and I ran to the pharmacy without the car.” She said.

I chuckled. “That… is something mom.”

“I know… so you little miss, don’t ever do that to me again… ever.” She said cupping my face with her hands.

“Yos mom.” I said, not able to talk properly.

“Here’s your medicine. By the way what happen?” 

"Nothing, I just felt dizzy.” I lied.

My mom nodded and I excused myself. I went to bed. My mom doesn’t know that I am having trouble looking at beautiful people, especially men. I don’t know why I am like this either.

^^^^^

The day arrived that mom and Bret got married, and I have to wear a dress… a dress, I can’t believe it. I am her bride’s maid. I have to stand in front of so many people in this ridiculous dress. Brian stood there in front with me, giving a smile to every girl at the wedding. What a jerk. Finally at the reception, they all danced and eat merrily, while I am stuck at our table, watching them being all happy. What a nice view.

“Do you want to dance with me?” Brian asked me reaching out his hands.

“I don’t know how and I don’t dance.” I simply said and gave him a forced smile. 

"Oh com’on Santee, don’t be such a party pooper.” He said and smirked at me.

“Don’t call me Santee.” I said.

“Fine, I will not call you Santee but you have to dance with me.” He said.

I shook my head. I am obviously defeated so I took his hands and he swayed me to every direction on the dance floor. Good thing I took to capsules for my dizziness and headache. I think it will keep its effect until the end of this mayhem. Brian is a good guy though. He’s always smiling and he talks politely, not just with my mom, but also to me. Bret is a nice person, too. I can see that he loves my mom dearly and he’s not divorced. His wife died 5 years ago with tuberculosis, Brian told me. Finally, Brian let go of me after the music, I was panting. I really need to exercise more.

“Did you have fun?” Brian said.

“No, I feel dizzier now.” I said under my breath.

“What?”

“Nothing.” I told him.

He sat beside me. Later Bret and mom came to our table.

“Are you okay honey?” Mom asked.

“Yeah, I’m great.” I said sarcastically that made Brian chuckled.

“By the way Brian, isn’t Craig coming?” Bret asked him.

“I don’t know, he told me that he will… oh there he is.” Brian said and waved his hand to the unknown man.

I looked at the direction where Brian is waving. A light came out from the man. My heart started to beat so fast and loudly. My head hurts again, it hurts more than the day I met Brain. My surroundings started moving around. What the… When I had a clear look at the guy, he looked so dashing, he’s…… beautiful. My stomach started to swirl, it’s clearly not butterflies.

“Santee, this is Craig my best friend.” Brian started to talk nonsense, I don’t understand what was he talking about, but I saw that guy reached his hands to mine. “Craig, this is my new step-sister, Santana.”

“Hi, nice to finally meet you.” The guy said.

Is he drunk? He’s not talking to well. My head hurts a lot. I… I can’t take it anymore…. All the food that I ate came out. That’s right I vomited. I heard gasps from people, I really don’t care, I have to get this out of my system. I cleared my vision again. My eyes widen when I saw my wastes are all over the new guy’s clothes.

“I… I am so sorry.” I said.

They are all shocked to say something at the moment. I am too, Crap! I felt blood running to my cheeks. I took the table napkin and started to ‘clean’ up. I wiped up all the dirt from his clothes.

“I’m really sorry.” I said.

This is so embarrassing. Damn it.  He took my head and I lifted my head, shocked at the sudden touch. My vision is now completely out, and again, I passed out.  

^^^^^^^ 

*BRIAN*

I was so shocked seeing Santana vomit at Craig… that was … so cool. That was like a billion hit. Good thing I had my camera on and I took it perfectly. When I first met Santana, it was like a huge disappointment. She wore glasses and over sized clothes that I think were worn centuries ago. It was a disaster, but then to my surprise, before I could formally introduce myself, she collapsed. That was good show. Kris, Santana’s mom, panicked when she collapsed so I carried her all the way out of the restaurant and held her in my arms while we we’re on the car. Kris said that she was going to buy medicine and dad argued to go with her but she insisted not to, so basically dad walked back and forth on the front porch worrying about Kris, and I am left with this new girl that I met. My new step-sister, Santana. I took off her glasses and I was impressed with the face that I saw behind the huge glasses. She is actually pretty, not that I have a crush on her though, she’s way out of my league. She has long eyelashes and a small but pointed nose that fits perfectly in her heart shaped face.

That was not yet it, now she vomits on my best friend, at my dad and her moms wedding. And she also collapsed again. This is so amusing, now I kind of like her… as my sister of course.

“Are you alright?” I asked Craig.

“What was that?” He asked, still in shocked with what happened.

“That’s just the way she is.” I said and chuckle

“What a weird step-sister.” He said.

“I know, but she’s interesting though.”

“Are you going to hit on your own sister?” he asked.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “Are you crazy? Why would I do that?”

“Whatever Brian, I need to go the bathroom and change some clothes.” He said and left.

Is he stupid by thinking that I would hit in her?

*SANTANA*

When I woke up, I had a massive headache. This is sucks, why of all people me, Santana Miller has this illness that makes her hate beautiful men? Why??? I looked around, this isn’t my room. Oh yeah, I forgot we moved here to the huge house of the Hart’s, that’s the last name of Brian and Bret. They are like… how should I say this… RICH?

They have a huge house, more like mansion. They have a pool, the living room is gigantic, the garage with all the cars, and the staircase is so pretty. They also have a garden which is my favorite part of the house aside from my own room. I have my own T.V set and a brand new laptop, new DVD player and a sound system, I think they thought that I am the usual teenager. The color of my room is white, and I like it, it’s just simple. I have a queen sized bed and my own bathroom. Is this really for real? Where did Bret get all this? Later I heard a knock on the door.

“Who is it?"

“It’s me duh?”

“Brian?"

“Who else?” he said.

“What do you want?”

“I just want you to know that dad and Kris are on their honeymoon and that we are all alone here.” He said and I immediately open that door.

“What?!” I exclaimed.

“You didn’t wake up yesterday so they didn’t bother waking you up from your beauty sleep.” He said with a smirk.

“Why?”

“Don’t they have the right to have a honeymoon after their wedding?” Brian said sarcastically.

Where is the nice Brian that I met? OMG! Was that all an act? So that when they got my mom, they were going to make me their slave?

“Hey? Are you listening?” Brian snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Is that all you want to say?” I asked nervously.

“How did you know that I want something else?” He said playing with his eyebrows.
I knew it! He is an evil step-brother! “Because I’m older than you, Kris and dad made me in charge of the house and … you.”

I gasp. All my morbid thoughts about having a step-brother and a step-dad have all came true!

“And what do you mean by that?” I said nervously, I’m starting to feel dizzy again looking at him this long. I haven’t had my medicine yet.

“I just want you to know that you have to go with me to buy food for the party.”

“What party?”

“Duh? When the cat is away, the mouse will come out to play? Have you heard about it? Dad and Kris aren’t here for the next couple of weeks, so we have all the time that we want to have some party.” He said in a singing tone.

“Then, I don’t want to get involve with your ‘Party’.” I said, I was about to close the door when he grabbed my hand.

“I knew you would say that, so I have to use my secret weapon.” He said with a wide grin that made me feel ten times as nervous than before. 

He showed me a video of me vomiting at the wedding. My mouth fell wide open.

“You are such an evil jerk!” I said. 

He laughed. “If you won’t get yourself ready in about an hour, I will post this on youtube.”

“What? You can’t do that?”

“Want me to try?” he threatened me.

I sighed. “Fine!” I yelled at him and shut the door close.

“I’m counting Santee.” He said outside my door. “You better be quick.”

“Don’t call me Santee you asshole.” I said and quickly looked for clothes at me closet. Wow I have so many new clothes.

“Watch your mouth honey.” Brian said with a teasing voice.

I grab a pair of jeans and a casual shirt and headed to the bath room to take that quickest shower that I ever had in my entire life.

-----

“Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five….”

“Alright, I’m here.” I said cutting off the countdown.

“Very good my little sister.” Brian said and put his one arm around my shoulder. He leaned closer to me face. “We'll have fun today.” He said almost whispering.

He is so close that I think I’m going to puke again. I pushed him and ran to the kitchen. I grab a glass and filled it with water. I took my medicine, I needed it.

“Are you sick?” Brian asked behind me that made me startle.
He looks worried… or am I just imagining stuff?

“Ah… no,  let’s go.” I said.

Knowing that Brian has been acting nice to me before, he can’t know my deepest darkest secret. He might use it against me. I can’t take that risk. But for now I have to endure the pain of being with him. Now I therefore conclude that he is a deceiving, lying, blackmailing jerk that has a beautiful face. And he is my step-brother. What a nice life!

 ***************************

 Tell me what you think about it!!! hahahaha