chapter 14 I hate beautiful men

Here you go guys... don't forget the drill... comment and vote!!! thank you!!

 Edited by Brianna Pollard :)

Chapter 14

*SANTANA MILLER*

It’s been two weeks since I became Craig’s girlfriend and he’s great. I mean… unexpectedly he’s gentle. I thought he would be asking about having sex with him since… he is more experienced with that kind of thing and hooked up with many girls before.
Brian on the other hand is… normal. I know I should be happy about that but… it’s irritating me. I don’t know why it bothers me either. He’s acting like nothing ever happened.

“Hey, are you going to come along with me to school?” Here goes Brian asking me normally and here I am being all awkward and pissed.

I rolled my eyes. “Shut up.” I unconsciously said with a pissed tone. STUPID GIRL! Don’t be too affected, It’s showing that you’re irritated by it.

“Woah, are you on your monthly period?” Brian asked while eating his toast.

“No I… was just…” I didn’t finish my sentence when I heard someone honk a car horn.

“Oh, so Craig is going to accompany you to school?” he said looking at me with his thick eyebrows and beautiful gray eyes.

“Ah… yes wanna join?” I manage to ask.

“No thanks, I don’t want to see you all lovey dovey in the car.” He said bitterly. Is he serious? So he’s still affected? Then he smirked. “Just kidding, of course I would join you guys and that way I can save gasoline.” He said and headed to the door.

For a moment… I thought he was serious. I ran to the door passing him. “Stingy rich boy.” I said and stuck my tongue out.

“Are you sure you’re not on your period?” He teased and patted my head making my hair all messed up.

“Don’t touch the hair.” I whined and pushed him. Craig kept on honking his car horn.

“What took you so long?” Craig said asking Brian.

I grimace. “Why are you asking him?” I said with my hands on my hips.

“Sorry, about that. Someone is being grumpy early in the morning.” Brian said, ignoring me and got inside the car, in the back seat.

“Shut up.” I told Brian for the second time this morning and he just chuckled. I grumpily sat on the passenger’s seat.

“Are you having your monthly period?” Craig asked and I jerk my head looking at him.

“What does my monthly period have to do with this? And I don’t have my period today.” I said clearing out my period issue. They both chuckled.

“Why are you so grumpy then?” Craig asks.

“Nothing… I’m just irritated.”

“Irritated about what?” Brian asked while leaning his elbows on my chair and Craig’s. He’s so close.

“None of your business.” I said and I hate to admit it but I really sounded grumpy.

“Oh, definitely on your period.” Craig said and they both cracked up laughing.

I crossed my arms across my chest and ignore the two handsome jerks that are giving me a headache. That is why I hate beautiful men, they make me sick. But ‘fortunately’ I thought sarcastically, I am living with Brian and Craig is my boyfriend. And do I have to mention that they are both my step-brothers? It’s so complicated but I found out about Craig being my step-brother...  too late and I can’t just say I don’t want him to be my boyfriend after that. To cut the story short, it’s too late for me to reject him. I would look like an asshole if I did that.

Finally, after hours… well minutes of listening to them teasing me about being on my period, we arrived at school. As usual people flocked around them, but before I could go out from the crowd, Craig pulled my hand and gave me a kiss… a long one. I heard gasps from everyone. I saw Brian, his eyes were dark. Craig stopped and smiled, I push him slightly.

“Why did you do that?” I semi-whisper ask him.

“What… you’re my girlfriend remember?” Another loud gasp fills the air. I searched for Brian but he’s nowhere to be found.

“Whatever.” I said starting to walk away from him and the crowd.

“I’ll be here after class.” Craig shouted.

Angry eyes were set on me. One of the many reasons why I hate beautiful men, there are many jealous girls that surrounds them.
I walked faster and someone grab me.

“Carmen?” I said when we we’re now hidden behind one of the big posts of the school.

“You have some major explaining to do.” She said and totally pissed. I know that she saw what just happen.

I sighed. “I guess I do, but not here, let’s talk about it later. And I promise to give you all the details.” I said honestly.

I never had any girl to talk to before so I don’t know how to do this stuff.

Carmen calmed down and smiled. “Thanks.” She said.

“Huh? For what?”

“Because I thought you weren’t going to tell me.” She said with a serious face.

“Well, you’ve proven yourself worthy.” I said.

“What do you mean?” she asked, totally confused.

“Well, I’ve been… giving you tests of trust and as of now… you pass.” I said smirking but Carmen looked like she was going to cry. “Why are you crying?”

She sniffs “You are such an ass… I’m touched.” She said and we both laughed.

We went to our classes and everything seemed well. Aside from all the stares that I have been receiving from the girls that saw me kissing Craig earlier. Brain totally avoided me… well Mario, Jess and Declan chatted with me and Carmen. Yet again, I felt daggers of curses from jealous girls that wanted to be with these popular and cute guys on campus. Mario was flirting with Carmen and she seems to like it.

“We have to go guys.” I said dragging Carmen with me. I heard Mario hiss but did nothing.

“Bye guys.” Carmen said.

“Bye sexy.” Mario said looking at Carmen. I raise my eyebrow, there’s something fishy going on here.

“What was that?” I ask Carmen when we’re at our own table.

She shrugs her shoulders. “He just said goodbye Santana, don’t be such a paranoid.” She said and rolled her eyes.

“So there’s nothing between the two of you?” I asked. Mario is a total player like everyone in Brian’s group and I don’t want him to hurt her, I’d rather go for Darren.

“I don’t know… maybe.” She said and smirk. “Let’s not talk about that, let’s talk about you.”

I sighed. “Fine, since there’s nothing that I can do anymore. Where do you want me to start?”

“Well… why didn’t you tell me that you’re… rich?” she hesitantly asked.

“This is going to be a long story.” I warn her.

“Don’t worry we have all the afternoon. The teachers are having a meeting about the drug issues of the school because recently they have caught students using it in class.” She informed me.

“Really?”

“Totally, and Mr. Gibbs just caught some cheerleaders with drugs at their lockers.”

“Wow, that’s scary.” I said thinking. What will happen if I happen to encounter a student that was high on drugs.

“Yeah, yeah whatever. The issue of drugs has been here way before we were born so let’s drop the topic and talk about you.” She said.

I rolled my eyes; it’s hard to take her concentration on this issue. “Fine, but since were free this afternoon let’s… go out.”

“Sure! Where?!” she said excitedly.

“Well, I have to ask Brian about something first.” I said and stand up.

She glared at me. “Sure… I’ll include that with my questions… later.” She said confuse.

I went to Brian, he’s still in the cafeteria.

“Hey, can I ask you a favor?” I asked him.

“What?” He said with an irritated voice.

I grimace but I did not say anything. “Can you tell Craig that I’ll be home and he doesn’t have to fetch me later?” I asked.

“Yeah sure.” He said and walked away.

What’s wrong with him? I thought. I walked back to Carmen, waiting in the parking lot, she had her bike.

“Ready?” She ask.

“Sure.” I said.

We rode her bike and we had so much fun on our way to our house. We don’t have a job anymore because Mel thought that it would be a hindrance from our school works and so she hired other waitresses much older than us, so now we have more time with other stuff.

“Wow, I still can’t believe that I have a friend that has a house like this.” She said standing at the front door with her mouth open.

“Do you want to stand there or come inside?” I said and she immediately snaps back to reality.

We went inside and Liz greeted us. I led her to my room and she gasped.

“This is freakin insane, your room is so huge!” Carmen exclaimed.

We drop our stuff on the floor. After some of Carmen’s amazement about my room, we sat on my bed and pulled some pillows with us. Liz brought us some snacks.

“So… let me introduce myself again, and this time, with all honesty.” I said. Carmen and I became serious. “I’m Santana Miller, I lived in the countryside before, and then my mom got married again with… Bret Hart.” I paused and watch her reaction.

“Bret Hart? Brian Hart’s, father?” She said trying to calm down and picked up a handful of French fries. She didn’t bother about it.

“Yes. So now he is my step-brother.” I inhaled. “I didn’t tell you because I’m not used to telling people about my life, back at my old school I was a total loner and I didn’t have friends to talk to, so when I met you… I didn’t think of telling about it.” I said.

“Yeah, I had a hard time talking to you at first.” She said.

“So I have to live with them, so basically I’m not rich, the Hart’s are.”

“So why are you a Miller?”

“I didn’t change my surname into Hart because it’s the only thing that I have in remembrance of my father.”

Carmen nodded. “So about Craig?”

“He’s…. my boyfriend.” I said.

“WHAT!” She exclaimed so loud that I have to cover my ears. “Wh- how?”

“That’s another story.”

“I thougt at first that Brian and you has a thing, I just kept silent about it… but Craig…”
I cut her out from her outburst.

“What? What do you mean? Brian and me had a thing?”

“Totally, I thought you guys were ex’s that are still in love with each other. When you guys pass each other in the corridors or in the cafeteria you always look at each other… at different times though.” I am stunned with what Carmen is saying right now.

“He’s been looking at me?”

“Totally, like he wants you back kind of look. But I didn’t know that you guys are step-siblings. You guys are not talking in school.”

“Well, he has lots of girls around him... so, I don’t want to be a bother.” I said and I got the irritated feeling again.

“OMG!” Carmen said.

“What?”

“You are totally in love with him!”She exclaimed again.

“What? Are you insane? I am not in love with him, he’s like my…” I didn’t finish my sentence as I tried to realize things. He’s my step-brother…. But Craig is my step-brother too.

“You’re not blood related Santana, and beside I can see that you guys are having a hard time, I think both of you are confused.”

“How can you say that?”

“I was watching you remember? When you look at him, there’s longing in your eyes but something is making you stop looking at him and I don’t know why. On Brian’s side, I can see that he wants you, but he’s confused.” She said.

“What are you psychic?”

“I’m just saying what I have been observing.” She said.

I sighed. “Well I guess I have to tell you something.” I said nervously. Should I tell her?

“You have more? Oh my gosh, this is so major.” She inhaled and exhaled dramatically. “Okay… shoot.”

“The day that you guys found out about where I lived, the night before that… Brian kissed me.”

“What?” That’s the hundredth time that she has said that word what.

“I had received a couple of kisses from him before.”

“He’s totally in to you Santana. Did… did you kiss him back?”

I pressed my lips together. “The first and the third… yeah I did kiss him back.”

“You are totally in to him too, you bitch.” She slapped my hand.

“Ow. What is that for?”

“For being such a coward. You like each other and you’re using Craig for your confused feelings.” She said and I was like stunned.

I don’t know what to reply… I mean… she’s right… right?
“I didn’t know what to do.” I said.

She scooted closer to me and brushed my hair. “I know that you’re confused and stuff… but if you’re just using Craig as a rebound, don’t you think that it’s unfair? You and Brian obviously like each other, you just don’t want to admit it to yourselves. Because you don’t know what to do sense… I assume this is your first time liking someone and on Brian’s part, I don’t know.” She said and smiled at me.

I thought about what she said and she’s…right. “Thanks.” I said. “But I have another problem.”

“What?”

“I… kind of hate… beautiful men.”

*****************************************

Comment and vote!!!

 I'M depressed because I "accidentally" delete my other 2 chapters that I already typed and save in my laptop, then I saw deleted! waaahhhh!!!!  It wasn't restored...so now I'm doomed!!!! ooohhhh ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 ayat_charis@yahoo.com, you can tell me about your feedbacks in my facebook account... thanks :) let's all be friends.