chapter 15 outburst

OKAY NOW YOU WILL WITNESS THE MOST WONDERFUL MOMENT WITH BRIAN AND SANTANA!!!!

CAN'T WAIT? THAN VOTE AND COMMENT. HAHAHAHA

Edited by Brianna Pollard :)

Chapter 15

*BRIAN HART*

I clench my fist as I made my way to my room. I can’t believe I just did that kind of thing to her… I mean what kind of guy does that? I’m so pathetic. I’m so confused with my own feeling that I let out my anger on her, I should have controlled myself. I’m always in control before. I never let anyone ruin my control, but Santee, she’s just…. She makes me go outrageous. I felt a pang of pain when I saw her cry, why do I always make her cry?

^^^^^^^^^

I woke up early in the next morning and Santana had already left earlier.

“Hey, morning.” Craig entered the kitchen cheerfully, playing with his car keys.

“Why are you so early?” I asked with grimace.

“Well, I wanted to see my girl?” he asked.

I shrug my shoulders acting cool. “I don’t know, maybe she went ahead of me.”

“What? It’s too early.”

“Ask her not me.” I said with irritated voice.

“Fine.” He looked at his watch. “Damn, I have to go, your dad is waiting for me.” He said and turned away from me.

“He’s your dad too you know.” I said and that made him stop and look at me. “What?”

“You, you don’t normally do that.” He said with a smile.

Sometimes I hate Craig for being so naïve. This kind of thing is really hard for me to talk about. I’m not like him. He can easily say or express his feelings in situations, I’m totally different from him.

“Whatever.”

He chuckled and wave goodbye.

I grab my own keys after having some toast. I need to go to school for our early morning practice, I just hope that I see Santee there. I arrive at school and as usual, people… well mostly girls flock in when I stepped out of the car. Sometimes I wonder why are they so early when I have morning practice. I shook my head mentally, girls are so unpredictable. I smiled at them when I quickly made my way out of the crowd, and I heard loud squeals. Sometimes I like hearing those sounds. But I have to hurry or else coach will be pissed at me if I’m late again. When I finally got to the gym, other guys from the team were already there. Coach gave me a death glare. What? I’m only a minute late, what’s the big deal? I said mentally.

“Morning captain.” A freshman said, one of Santana’s friends. What’s his name again? Daryl… oh right.. Darren.

“Yo.” I said. He smiled and started warming up. I did warm ups as well.  “Hey… um have you seen Santee?”

“Santee?” He ask with confusion in his face. 

Oh right, Santee doesn’t want to be called Santee, I bet she never told her friends about her nickname.

“Oh, I mean Santana.”

He nodded. “Oh, well I haven’t seen her, I bet she’s still at her house. It’s still early, why do you ask?”

“Nothing, I just haven’t seen her this morning.” I said.

“W-what do you mean?” He ask.

“That’s exactly what I mean.”

“You haven’t seen her from where?” he ask again.

“From our house?” I said feeling irritated.