Chapter 36 "She Completes Me"

OMG this chapter was uploaded twice and i don't know how....well i won't delete this cause it will be waste...hahah the count of reads and somecomment...so just skip this... thank you :)

Chapter 36

*SANTANA MILLER*

I opened my eyes and saw Craig with a worried face. I looked around, I felt relief when we are still in the Villa, Craig can be a paranoid sometimes and he might carry me back to the house and tell mom about what happened and I am sure that she would freak out.

“Thank God your awake.” He said while holding my hand. Brian is at the door. Carmen is on the other side of the bed.

Brian hissed. “I told she’s gonna be fine.” He said.

“Craig…I’m fine.” I told him and change into a sitting position. “Ow.”

“Careful, your leg is still on recovery.” Craig said.

Brian hissed again and Carmen chuckled. “It’s just her ankle, what’s wrong with you?” Brian said.

“Shut up.” Craig retorted.

“Guys please stop arguing over this.” Carmen stopped them.

I shook my head. “Where are the others?”

“Swimming…I already told them not to worry about you.” Carmen answered.

“Good….” I said. I noticed in peripheral vision some bright light. I raised my hand to cover my eyes.

“Is there anything wrong?” Craig said.

“Oh noooo…I mean yes.” Craig is giving the light…and Brian too. What is this? I thought I got over with Craig.

With so much light I still saw Brian made a look of realization and went out of the room.

“Is everyone alright?” I managed to ask.

“Mario is sick.” Carmen said.

“What? Why?”

“We were all looking for you and the storm got them.” She said.

“Them?”

“Carleigh and Mario.” Craig said with a smirk on his face.

I made a frown. “Why a smirk?”

“We think something happened in the storm.” He said.

“What do you mean?”

“Carleigh never left Mario’s side ever since they got home last night. So we know something happened.” Carmen said.

Craig chuckled. “Yeah and Darren is on guard with his little sister.”

So something good happened after all. I smirked. “We should help them don’t you think?”

“No need, I think they can be good without our help. The problem is Darren.” Carmen said.

I was about to answer when Craig is still giving me a head ache.  I have to vomit any second now when the light went out…or off.

“What the…” I heard Craig.

My eyes were widened when I saw Brian wearing a mask and he is making Craig wear one too. I look at Carmen and she’s shock like me.

“Wear it Craig.” Brian said while forcing Craig to wear it.

“What are you doing?” Craig said while avoiding the mask.