Chapter 32 "Plan"

Chapter 32

*SANTANA MILLER*

Argh! I vomited again. I thought I got immune with all this beautiful men thing…guess I was wrong. But I don’t feel anything with Craig and Bret now, I feel normal around them. Argh, why does it have to be Brian? I felt so sick when he looked at me.

“Santana, are you alright?” Carmen asked.

We were in my room. She and Brian are the only ones who know my secret, now it’s just Carmen and me.

“Yup… I thought I got through this. I haven’t been vomiting or feeling sick when for the past few months.” I said.

“What should you do now?”

“I don’t know. But one thing’s for sure. I want him to remember me again.” I said firmly.

“I’m at your back girl.” She said and smiled at me.

We went back with the guys downstairs. They are still talking about many stuff, Craig was the one talking.

“So you’re going to be seniors. What are you guys up to?” Craig asked Mario, Brian and Damian. Darren is just listening.

“Don’t know…maybe kick some butts in the court.” Mario snorted at Damian.

“Yeah…you were lucky back then, so don’t act so mighty for a one win.” Damian said with an arrogant demeanor.

Carmen and I sat across them and picked up some cookies that mom made.

 “What about you Brian?” Carmen asked.

“I don’t know. You think they will just make me captain even though I don’t remember them?” he said.

“Dude, don’t sulk okay? If you still have those mad skills of yours… I’m pretty sure that coach and the guys will have no problem with that.” Mario said patting Brian’s shoulders.

“But I’m still on a wheel chair… my bones got broken I think.” He said.

“Duh? Like you can have your therapies during summer, and it’s not broken, the doctor said that it’s just some sprain.” Craig said.

“Sprain? Just a sprain? Then why am I on a wheel chair if it’s just a simple sprain Craig?”

“Dad… he over reacted and he doesn’t want you to stress out that’s why he bought a wheel chair and made your leg cemented.” Craig said and I heard some chuckles from the guys.

Brian hissed. “And you didn’t tell me because…?”

“You looked cute being vulnerable like that Brian, let me…your big brother take care of you.” Craig said dramatically. Another laugh from the guys was heard.

“Shut up Craig! And you…why didn’t you tell me.” He said asking…me?

My eyebrow rose. Did he just say you? And not my name? “Excuse me?”

“I’m asking you duh?”

Everyone is looking at me now. Craig is grinning like an idiot again. Damian and Mario is preventing themselves from laughing. Darren is waiting for me to answer and so is Carmen.

I smirk at him. “Well…I forgot.” Now, it’s his time to raise his thick brows. “And besides, you looked cute in a wheel chair.” I said.

He gave me a pissed glare but he didn’t answer. The guys started laughing, I guess I won. Brian doesn’t like to be called cute…not ever.

Later in the afternoon, they all went home aside from Carmen and Damian; they went out on a date. I talked to Darren for a bit to check out of he’s okay. He made sure to me that he was. I was about to turn on the corner to my room when I saw Brian standing with a clutch.