chapter 3 "Evil Step-Brother"

Chapter 3

*SANTANA MILLER*

My ‘new’ step-brother dragged me out of the house to buy some food for his ‘party’.

“Why are you doing this again?” I asked while we were in the car.

“Because our parents are away.” He answered, I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm.

“What if they found out?”

“What if they won’t?” he said smirking at me. Why is he so bright when he does that? It gives me a headache even though I’ve just taken my meds.

“If they found out, I’m totally out of it.” I said firmly crossing my arms across my chest.

“Fine, if you help me clean up.”

I looked at him. “You are such an evil step-brother…. Fine.” I said, clearly defeated.

He smirked. He knew that he won again. We arrived at the store. I grabbed a basket but he picked the cart.

“How many guests do you expect?” I asked not looking at him.

“I don’t know.” He said and shrugged his shoulders.

“Unbelievable.” I said under my breath, I guess he heard cause he chuckled.

He picked up lots of food.

“Do you want anything?” he asked.

“I can pick my choice?” I said in disbelief.

“Of course.” He said.

I picked out marshmallows and pretzels.

“Really?” he said looking at my food choice.

“What? You don’t have these in your house.” I said.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. He went to the liquor section and grabbed some beers.

“You are not allowed to buy that.” I said.

He smirked. “Just watch and learn.” He said and went towards the counter. Brian waved his hand and I saw the….. guy that I puked on at the wedding. I immediately blushed at that embarrassing moment of my life.

“Hey.” Brian said enthusiastically. “Remember Santana?”

“How could I forget?” The guy said and he smiled at me. ARGH!! Why did he do that? My headache just went to the higher level. “Please don’t do that on me again.” He teases and they both laughed.

“I’m really sorry about that.” I said shyly. I just wished that the earth would open and swallow me up.

“Aw my little Santee is just a little shy.” Brian said and put his arm around my shoulder.  He’s too close that I think I’m going to puke on his face, so I pushed him.

“Don’t call me Santee.” I said.

The guy chuckled. “So much for the first fight guys.” He said.

“Actually, this is like the third time today.” Brian corrected, I just rolled my eyes.

“Is this all that you needed for the party?” The guy asked Brian, what’s his name again? Jake, Carlo, Chase… oh wait, yes its Craig.

“Yup.” Brian said popping the ‘p’.

“You will let him buy this? It’s against the law.” I said. I’m totally against this party and now they are going to break the law?

“What are you twelve?” Craig said at me. I can’t stand his handsomeness.

“I’m sixteen actually and Brian here is still seventeen.” I said, raising my eyebrow at him.

They ignored me and just laughed. They continued to put the groceries to the counter.

“May I see your I.D please?” The lady cashier said. It’s so obvious that she fell for the beauties of the two guys that are with me. She gave them a flirt smile. Craig gave her his license. “Okay.” The Lady said and gave it back to him.

I was shocked. Why did they let him buy those?

We were heading at the door when I couldn’t keep silent anymore. “How…” I didn’t finished, Craig interrupted.

“I’m already twenty years old, honey.” He said.

My jaw just dropped from my face. “You’re twenty years old?!” I exclaimed that made some other people turned at us.

Brian and Craig both laughed.

“Your sister is really something huh.” Craig said to Brian, totally ignoring me.

“I know, that’s why I like her.” Brian said looking at me, that had me taken back.

Did he, just said that he likes me? I’m just getting the wrong meaning of it I guess. He’s just teasing me. He likes me because I am now his slave. He is soo evil saying that to me.

“Whatever.” I said and I got inside the car. I sat at the back, cause they are both giving me a headache. “Why are you coming with us?” I asked Craig.

“Because I’m going to be your guardian while your parents are away.” He said.

“What?!”

“Your heard it right, honey.”

“Then, as a guardian, why are you allowing Brian to throw a party without our parent’s permission?” I asked.

“Because I want to see some high school girls shaking their booties.” He said and they both made a high five.

“Pervert.” I said, they just both laughed.

“I get that a lot.”

I was silent for the rest of the ride home. But they are so noisy talking about Kristy, Joan, Harley and the list goes on. I don’t need to be a genius to know that they were talking about the girls that they want to hook up with at the party. I put my on headset and set the volume on high. It’s so gross listening at them, I mean… I’m a girl too and these two man whore are like gods that came down to earth just to make me sick.

After like forever, we finally arrived at the house. I jumped out of the car cause I felt like I going to throw up if I saw their faces again. I went to my room and felt relief when I locked it, in case of emergency. I took nap after going through my computer.

^^^^^^

I heard a loud knock at the door. I looked at the clock and it said it was four pm. Shoot! I have been sleeping the all day?

“Santee?” I heard Brian yelling at the door. “Are you there? Are you still alive?”

I rolled my eyes, what kind of question is that? I kept silent and he kept on yelling at the door.

“If you’re not going to answer, I’m going to kick this door!” he said. “Santee?” This is so annoying.

“Don’t call me Santee, you evil step-brother!” I finally yelled back. That actually felt good.

“Oooooh, someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed.” I heard Craig said. He’s at my door too?

“I’m sorry Santee; I thought you forgot to breathe.” Brian said and they both chuckled. I rolled my eyes at this mayhem that I am in.

“Go away!” I shouted.

“I will, but let me remind you that you have to be ready, the guests should arrive any time soon.” He said.

“I'm not attending that stupid party of yours!”

There was silence. Did he understand what I just said? A smile was spread across my face. Finally, he’s a smart guy after all.

“If you don’t get out at the party, I will show them your video and post it on YouTube.” He said after a while.

My mouth dropped again. This is too much! I bolted out of the bed, rushing to my door and open it with force.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I screamed at their faces.

But he didn’t say anything, instead both Brian and Craig looked at me from head to foot. I looked at myself…. CRAP!! I am wearing a pair of short shorts, almost like a pantie, and a spaghetti tank-top that showed my navel. My cheeks heated and I know that my face was red as tomato. I closed the door. This is so embarrassing! I had to change my clothes and grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie. I inhaled and exhaled before I open the door again. They still there but this time disappointment are written on their faces.

“Your other clothes suited better.” Brian said and Craig chuckled.

“Why are you making my life miserable?” I said.

“Looks like this is going to be a serious conversation between the new step-siblings.” Craig said and left. Now there are only Brian and me.

“Well?”  I said.

“I just wanted to introduce you to my friends and besides you’re going to my school anyways.” He said.

“I don’t need to be introduced, I can handle myself and besides I’m not a very sociable person.”

“Com’on, Santee, don’t be such a party- pooper.” He made a puppy dog look. “Fine, then I’ll just post your video on Youtube.” He said and turned his heel away from me.

“Wait!” I said and grabbed his hands. “This will be that last time, and promise me that you will erase that!” I looked at him. Damn it, looking at him gives me a headache.

He didn’t  say anything instead, he pulled me closer to him and now my back was against the wall and my face so close to his. My heart started to beat so fast. I think Brian heard every beat of it.

“Get off me you pervert.” I said, struggling for my freedom. But there is no use, he’s too strong and then he chuckled.

“Relax Santee.” He whispered at my ear, I could feel his breath that made my heart skip a beat. “Fine, you will be at the party tonight and I promise to erase the video.” He said not moving an inch away from me.

He’s so close. I feel dizzy, my knees got weak and he managed to catch me. Now his hands were around my waist. I can feel the electricity in my system. I swallowed the lump on my throat. He smirked at me.

“Careful.” He said, and it was so sexy.

“Shut up.” I said and composed myself. He chuckled and left me.

That was weird. What happened to me? That is so unusual. I slapped my face. “Santana Miller, get a hold of yourself” I said to myself and went back to my room. I have to prepare for this stupid party of his.

 ****************************

what do you think about Craig and Brian???????? hahaha tell me about what you think and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much!!

 I also made a dedication to scattering-moment for creating this pic -------------------->

I love it and thanks :)