*Chapter 87- Not Conceited at All

*From the SMTown Youtube channel: February 9, 2015*

*Han Geng's "Hero" plays in the background as Mel rolls out a huge piece of white paper, looks at her calligraphy brush, and then throws it away. She smiles down at the paper, then, as if making a sudden decision, sticks her foot in the paint and begins swirling it around the paper, as if dancing.

In the SM Entertainment building's foyer, messing with sound. She takes the camera and points it at Heechul, who waves and bows. She pushes him out of the camera angle, and then the scene changes again. She's in the center of the foyer, pumping her arms through the air. Left, right, left, left-- right, left, right, right-- wave, then whirl, to the beat of the music. Henry comes through, giving her a weird look. You can see her explaining the dance to him, showing him the movements. He shrugs, trying it for himself. More and more people come in, and each time, they add to the ones dancing in the video.

In the Super Junior dorm, with all thirteen members. The only ones absent from the family are Han Geng and Kibum. All of the boys are using fabric paint to paint letters and Chinese characters onto saphhire blue t-shirts. Eunhyuk holds his up, proudly, right before Kyuhyun throws another shirt over his head and pushes him to the ground. Meanwhile, Mel and Henry use the paint to try to smear each other's faces.

Back in the foyer, with Henry, Zhou Mi, Amber, Zhang Liyin, Victoria, Kris, Tao, and Xiumin. They all try the dance, then switch positions, the ones in the back stepping forward while the others step back, all the while still moving their arms. They do this again, sideways, then in a triangular shape. They clap together, laughing for their success, and then the scene changes back to Mel, painting characters onto a white paper.

Then to chatting with the SuJu members. Suddenly they all look up, and hold up pieces of paper that, together, written in Chinese characters, English words, and Korean Hangeul, read "We all hope you the best, Han Geng! Happy birthday!"

Suddenly, in the final refrain, the foyer is filled with artists, all wearing the sapphire blue shirts the SuJu members were making earlier in the video, dancing together. Mel is in the front, her cheeks red, but as happy as can be. The camera angle changes, looking down at the group as a whole. A flashmob, really, it changes shape with only a few steps. Mel steps backward, and all of the Super Junior members are in front. They step into a semi-circle to let Eunhyuk and Donghae do a special duo dance off, then kick them out, all of the different groups getting a chance to step forward with the shifting of the mob. Mel and Heechul disappear, coming back with the large calligraphy drawing Mel had made, holding it proudly. It reads "Stars in the night sky can be seen from any part of the sky," and then, in the final few beats, all of the artists face backwards, so the backs of their shirts can be read together. "Happy Birthday, Han Geng! From all of us here in SM, wishing you the best. <3"

The music ends and they all clap and cheer together, some making hearts at the camera, and a few attempting to give the camera a "group hug". Finally, the video ends, with a picture of Henry and Kyuhyun wrapping Mel up in the banner.*

*On the "Han Geng" tag on Tumblr*

OMFG They seriously did this?! It's an SM flashmob!

Well, it was on the SMTown Youtube page, so...

Dude, this is the awesomest birthday present ever. Whose idea was this?

Queen Be!

 Queen Be as in ELF Queen! I wonder if Han Geng has seen this?

I don't know... hey, is anybody on here Chinese? Can we post this to some Chinese social networking sites?

I love the part at the end where they put the banner she worked so hard on over her head. XD