Chapter 69- Strict Orders from Queen Heechul

"Did you see the face on that one teen girl when she saw me? her eyes were so big, it looked like they were going to fall out of her face!" I laughed, my hands in my jacket pockets as I walked next to Sungmin. He'd been just so gracious as to take me straight back to my apartment complex, even walking with me to the door. I'd told him he didn't have to, of course, but we all know that I didn't mean it at all.

"You didn't see the guy at first. I thought he was going to fall on his face!" Sungmin laughed, imitating the fall, almost falling into me. 

"Tottally daebak," I chimed, giggling. "I didn't think pretending to be caught on a date would be so much fun. Oppa ran so fast, as soon as they found us!" 

"I had to make it look convincing!"

"You need to work on your game face, Oppa. You were laughing before we even had the bike started!"

I began to go up the stairs of the apartment building, a little bit surprised when he continued to walk next to me. "I'll work on it some more. Are there CCTVs in this apartment?"

I looked around. "Yeah, but they only work about half the time."

"What if someone were to come in here?!" he gasped, "you'd have no evidence, or anything!"

I laughed. "You see that dorm right there?" I asked as we reached the floor just below my own. "That's the EXO dorm. There's enough security around that room to catch an insect crawling under the door, let alone a person. There's at LEAST four cameras just on the stairway. I'm not all that worried about my safety. Personally, I think they need the security, poor guys. Kris told me that half the reason they were moved back to the trainee dorm was because the fans kept trying to get into their dorm. So the company moved them here, because the fans most likely won't look here."

"Woah... they have a really bad fan problem, don't they?"

"It's awful. The ELF are practically saints, in comparison. But when we try to tell them that if they want to be loved as much as we are, they have to tone it down, they just start hating us and saying nasty stuff about our Oppas. It's extremely frustrating."

"Just like usual, the ELF spend their time trying to help other people. It's hard not to love them. It makes me wish that I could meet every single one of them, and thank them. But I only have Qeen Be."

I blushed, opening the door. As soon as it was open, Min Hee flew to the door, a flurry of excitement.

"Omo, Mel, I've been SO excited, I've been waiting for you to come home ALL day, just so I could tell you the news! I finally got a job!" She glanced from me, to where Sungmin was standing, pretending to not be there. "Oh... Sungmin... sunbae. I didn't expect you to be here. Sorry."

"What job?" I asked, curious as to what could excite her so much.

"It's... a restaurant that caters specially to foreigners," she answered, much less excited as she glanced at Sungmin nervously. "They hired me because I can speak English well." Her eyes went again from me to Sungmin, rather suspiciously, "Sungmin-sunbae, it's... a surprising visit. Would you like to come in?"

Sungmin shook his head. "No, I have to go. Congratulations on your job, Min Hee." He put his hand on my shoulder, grabbing my undivided attention. "See you tomorrow, okay? I'll let you decide what we're going to do next time, okay?"

Min Hee looked back and forth between the two of us, her eyes slitted as I choked out, "okay."

He smiled, waving. "Bye, Minsung. Min Hee." 

I continued to wave until he disappeared down the stairs, my head spinning. And then I was yanked into the dorm by my arm, Min Hee slamming the door behind me. "Alright, explain what's going on. NOW."