Chapter 57- The Little Things About Me

After filling the members from the other dorm in on the English lessons, it was determined that if the members were ever free of schedule for anything over an hour during the time in which I was working at the dorm, they would come and learn from me. We enlisted Henry's help, too, so he could help out with the SJM members. 

But it wasn't a moment after we had arranged this that they had to go.

"Wait, Eunhyuk-oppa, what are you going to do about the black eye? What are you going to tell the public?"

"I guess you don't want them to know the truth? Because you could get kicked out?"

I shook my head. "When it comes to this, SM doesn't scare me at all. Because there is NOTHING that SM can do that would be as horrible as what the ELF would do to me when they found out that I did that to you."

"Well then, Manager Kim and I planned to say it was an accident from practicing choreography. We're planning on blaming Heechul, if that makes you feel better at all."

"It does." I grinned. "But what about your face? It kind of... doesn't look very good right now..."

"I'm going to be onstage with sunglasses and lots of makeup until the bruise fades enough that I can just cover it up with makeup. Don't worry about it; we've dealt with worse."

"Oh, okay. Well, be safe, oppa. All of my oppas."

And then they were out the door, leaving me alone in the dorm.

I went about my duties, mopping the living room floor, washing the breakfast dishes, mixing together a stew in a pot and putting the heat at a simmer, so it would be ready for whenever the members got home. Then, while that was going, I grabbed the dog leashes and clipped it first to Choco, then to Caocao, then went upstairs to go get Gongju. Fortunately they were all small dogs, or I never would have attempted this. 

When I first came to the dorm, Caocao and Choco had fought every time they saw each other. Fortunately, I had spent a lot of time watching "It's Me Or The Dog," and learned about the training they needed. Mostly what they lacked was discipline. The members babied their dogs, but weren't home enough to give them the proper training. Within a few weeks, at least while I was there, Choco and Caocao were best friends. 

I gave Gongju a belly rub before we went out, then hung the waste disposal bag from my shoulder, and stuck a bag of doggy treats into my pocket. Finally, I opened the door, letting them out. 

I preferred not to walk them in the city, because there were too many ways they could get hurt, so I always took them straight to the park. It was kind of funny to watch the Korean couples in the park run away scared when they saw the three dogs on a leash, too. I still didn't understand why it was weird to have pets in Korea. Personally, I loved them. Not to mention that if they knew whose dogs these were, they'd be all over them. 

As soon as we got to the park, I turned on my mp3 player and stuck my earphones in, letting the lovely notes of "Storm", by K.R.Y.S.D., flow through my brain. 

Of course, the three dogs always wanted to go three different directions, and I always had to find some way to oblidge them. Caocao was a troublemaker, actually, making the walks difficult. She also loved to go to the bathroom a lot, giving me the impression that someone had been giving her people-food. My oppas needed to stop spoiling their pets.

I stood up from picking up one of Caocao's messes, to hear Choco growl and bark. I sighed, told him to stop, then looked up to apologize to the victim.

"I'm sorry, he's just easily sca--" I was face-to-face with an absolutely beautiful Siberian Husky at the end of a leash. He had incredible blue eyes, and was wagging his tail at me, smiling. People say dogs can't smile, but I think they're wrong.