*Chapter 42- If They Weren't So Dorky

*In Jacklyn's "Adventures in South Korea" Facebook photo album*

We can see South Korea coming towards us in the distance! We're almost there!!!!!

This is our skyline from the hotel. Pretty, pretty, pretty Seoul. :)

Gangnam~! Okay, we didn't actually spend very much time here, because it's the party district. but it was pretty at night. We absolutely did NOT go there because Mel got us lost. Absolutely did not.

Mel- "I did NOT get you lost! I told you we were going the wrong direction and you said that you were following the map! So then I tried to use the map, and THEN we got lost!"

Em- "Still your fault."

Mel- "Is not."

Eliz- "Is too!"

Jackie- "Geez, Mel, getting your friends lost in South Korea."

Mel- "Shut up, sibling, you weren't even there!"

So here we are in our actual destination, EatYourKimchi studios! We weren't able to actually go in and talk to them, sadly, but we were here. And then we went and got Ramyeon because it was cold outside. 

Ali- "Very cold."

Jacklyn- "Not very much snow, though."

Mel- "Not really, in Korea."

Eliz- "Well, at least compared to Wisconsin."

Em- "Very true. At least it's not like Finland or something. XD"

Ali- "But whatever, because the ramyeon was delicious.

And here's a picture of the five of us trying out banana milk. It was kind of an odd texture, but you get used to it pretty quickly. It's actually pretty tasty.

In a mini airlift, here's a picture of Ali and Eliz waving at us from down below! You can see our feet, too. Ali was too scared to go on any of the rides. Heehee. Lotte World is so cool!

Now Ali has my camera. Of course, as your can see, this is a picture of me, Mel, and Em on one of the rides. Our expressions are great. Look at how BIG Mel's eyes are!

Tessa- "Emily's expression is the greatest."

James- "What was the name of the ride?"

Jacklyn- "I don't really know. It was all in Korean."

James- "What, you went to Korea and didn't even pick up that much Korean?!"

Em- *shrugs*

Ali, Em and Mel in Pororo land! Mel makes such a serious, adult idol. Kids'll love her, kekeke. 

They wouldn't let us in the kids' land because we were too old... Ali was sad. 

Mel- "You are never too old for an indoor swingset!"

Em- "That's what I said!"

Jacklyn- "You think they would've let us by because we're foreigners..."

Mel- "Not really. We're American, remember? There are a few... negative views about us."

Eliz- "But we were trying to be nice, polite, happy people!"

Mel- "I know, I know. It's okay, we were able to go on the carousel, at least. :)"

There were sooooo many couples here! Is there something weird about going to an amusement park as friends? I honestly don't think it would be as much fun with a boyfriend. Maybe one of us should get a boyfriend and come back here see what the difference is, hahaha.