Chapter 52- A Method to the Madness

Min Hee and I geeked out together for about an hour, after I told her. She was happy because I would finally be taking acting lessons. I was happy because I would be able to go to the Super Junior dorm almost every day. We were both happy because I had a steady job, which meant having money.

"Now I just have to get a job, so i don't feel like a freeloader. Which is what I've been most of this time, anyway," Min Hee concluded, falling back onto the floor and looking up at the ceiling. 

"You haven't been a freeloader. You've been paying me back by helping me with trainee stuff. I don't think I'd be able to keep up in dance class if it weren't for you, and you've helped me a lot with my vocal training. And what have I been helping you with?"

"Teaching me how to have an expression on my face?"

"And look how well I've been doing at that!"

I saw her eyes darken. "Oh no, Min Hee, I didn't mean it like that! You've been getting better, really!"

"Yeah, thanks." 

She didn't talk to me the rest of the night. Way to go, genius.

I walked into the auditorium, where the acting class took place, looking around.It didn't look very complicated, and there wasn't any stage pieces or anything. The rest of the students were sitting in the auditorium seats, looking apprehensive. I heard a few of them whisper as I walked by, finding a seat. 

"Oh look, it's the new girl."

"Yeah, she's Super Junior's pet."

"The American girl? Seriously?"

"They call her Queen Be. Apparently she wants to be a songwriter."

"Then why is she even bothering with classes?"

"I don't know. She's a troublemaker, though. I heard she even screamed at one of the directors because he was scolding Super Junior-M's Zhou Mi for making a mistake."

"Chincha?! And they kept her in the company?! Wow, she's got issues. I can't believe she got away with that!"

"Well, it doesn't matter. She hasn't been in this class as long as we have. She'll definitely be way behind. She'll have to quit soon enough."

I sat down right next to the gossiping girls, flashing them a smile. Oh, that's what you think, I thought. I think I'll stay in this class for quite a while. And I didn't yell at the director because he was scolding Zhou Mi. I got mad because he was harassing Zhou Mi

A man in loose, comfortable clothes came out from behind the curtain. "Good morning everyone. Ah, and Choi Minsung! You're here on time. Everyone, this is your new classmate, Choi Minsung."

I waved, bowing my head to my classmates, and the teacher.

"I hope you'll all make her feel welcome", he added. Yes, they'd been doing a wonderful job of that. Some of them I recognized from my dance class, and one was Lee Soo Yun, the girl that had won at the vocal exhibition. Maybe it's cruel, but I just got this horrible feeling of not liking for her. She struck me as a bit self-absorbed. Sure, she was talented, but she seemed to wallow in it. Not like Min Hee, who was ridiculously talented, but always seemed to downplay it for some reason.

"Okay, so we'll start with some projection activities. Half of you go to the back of the auditorium, the other half, join me onstage."

Oh I knew this activity! We used to do it all the time before play practice. It was a good warm up. 

I heard more whispers as i proudly climbed the steps up to the stage, standing in line. The teacher decided that this was a good way to introduce themselves, to get me acquainted with everyone, so everyone shouted their introductions.