*Chapter 70- The Stress of Everything

To those people who are following my Twitter, and were so kind as to inform me of the copying of my performances... thank you all. Really, I love you.

The person who leaked the videos has been dealt with (Not by me, by the company). Lily, however, will still be joining us at SM.

But to make things a little less serious, here's a picture of me and Heechul-oppa!

Oh, and for the people who are asking about my relationship with Sungmin: yes, we are doing fine. I hope you can trust the two of us to make good decisions.

Tessa- Yes, PLEASE tell me about your relationship with this Sungmin.

Mel- Oh sh*t.

Tessa- Is it true that you have a BOYFRIEND?!

Mel- ...yes.

Tessa- BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Jackie! Your sister has a boyfriend!

Mel- Tessa, do you have to tell EVERYONE?!

Tessa- :D But this is just SUCH good news! Not all of the guys in this planet are scared of you!

Mel- I doubt Sungmin would be scared of me. He kind of knows Hapkido, is my Sunbae, and is ten years older than me...

Jackie- Woah, wait, he's TEN years older than you?! Mel, I do NOT approve of this relationship!

Tessa- Screw his age, he knows HAPKIDO?! Have you raped him yet?!

Mel- TESSA!

Tessa- What, no rape?

Jackie- Not important. Honestly, Mel, when I joked about the pedophile thing, I thought you were talking about one of the younger members... ten years is a stretch...

Mel- The youngest member is Henry. And I can't date him.

Tessa- The violin guy that stole Jackie's older sbling status? WHY NOT?!

Mel- I CAN'T. I can't MAKE myself think of him that way.

Jackie- But you can think of Sangmin that way?

Mel- SUNGmin!

Jackie- Whatever. I don't like it.

Mel- He doesn't act like he's ten years older than me. The members are all frozen in the teenage years. Probably younger. 

Mel- Seriously, Jackie, I love you, but I really want you to let it go. 

Jackie- ................fine. I trust you here, Mel. 

Mel- <3

Tessa- (the bed is free...)

Mel- TESSA! Seriously! Stop! The ELF will kill me!

Mel- to the ELF on my blog, please forgive my sisters. They're just teasing.

I'm doing a duet performance with Min Hee!!!!!!!!!! See, this is the two of us practicing in the dance practice room. (photo courtesy of Henry Lau)

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do for my song performance. There are so many good songs, I don't know what to do! Help!!!!

Jackie- You should do another Evanescence song. :D

Mel- But I want to keep trying new things...

Em- hmmm... maybe you could sing something in Japanese? You know a lot of songs in Japanese, don't you?

Mel- hmmmm, I could... maybe. We'll see. I'm think maybe an English song again, though. Something a lot of people know this time, since I think that counted against me for the duet performance...