#13- He's dating your sister

Preference #13- He's dating your sister

Zayn: You watched as your sister and Zayn cuddled up on the couch while you sat lonely on the floor. They soon began to snog and you couldn't hold it in anymore. You stood up from the floor and ran upstairs. What does he even see in her?! He should have been mine! You thought to yourself as the tears spilled out of your eyes. "(Y/N)?" a voice says from the other side of the door. You quickly wiped your tears away and opened the door. "Are you okay?" a worried Zayn asked. "I'm fine" you answered with a fake smile. "No your not" he says walking into your room and sitting down next to you. "Talk to me, what's wrong?" he repeated. Oh great. "Nothing, honest" you say and he pulled you down next to him. "Please tell me what's wrong" he says rubbing your knee. What the heck is he doing? "Why do you even care?" you snapped at him. "Because, I" he started. "Oh, so now you can't answer me?" you asked annoyed. "Look, I like you (Y/N)" he whispered, and you were shocked. "Really?" you asked, and he nodded. "Could you possibly like me?" he asks nervously. "Yeah, a lot actually" you admitted and he smiled. "Good, now we can finally kiss" he says slowly attaching his lips onto yours. The kiss was really long and passionate, but then you remembered he was dating your sister. "Oh my gosh! What am I doing?! You're dating my sister" you shout pushing him away from you. "Oh please, me and Zayn aren't attracted to each other!" you heard a voice say opening up your bedroom door. You then realized it was your sister. "Wait, then why did you guys go out?" you asked confused. "Because we all know you're to shy to ask a guy out" she replied and you punched her arm. "You guys are mean! I was miserable for a whole month!" you shout and they both apologized. "Its fine, and thanks (Y/S/N)" you say and she gave you a hug. "No problem, now you two go and enjoy your date!" she says and Zayn grabbed your hand taking you out to a romantic dinner.

Louis: "Damn, you look so hot!" you heard Louis say to your sister. "Thanks babe, but I look even hotter with it off" she says and he kissed her. That killed you. "If we don't hurry, we're gonna miss dinner!" you say annoyed. "Sorry, its just your sisters lips are so kissable" Louis says winking at her. "Like I care, now lets go!" you snapped opening the car door. "Alright, alright" they groaned. "You don't have to be so rude" your sister snapped. "Just shut up (Y/S/N)!" you yell and she did. The rest of the car ride to the restaurant was silent, and it didn't bug you at all. "Finally" you mumbled as Louis pulled up to your destination. You climbed out of the car and made your way inside. You sat down as Louis and (Y/S/N) came and sat down with you. "Why'd you run off?" (Y/S/N) asked and you shrugged. "You hugs walk as slow as snails" you say. "I work out" she bragged. "When, once every year?" you snap. "Damn, aren't you grumpy" she says and you rolled your eyes. "Just order your freaking food" you say as the waiter came up. You all ordered when (Y/S/N) made a comment about your meal. "If you keep eating like that you'll be huge. Oh wait, its to late" she says and you felt tears coming on. "What the hell?" Louis whisper yelled at her. "You know what, I'm done with you! Your so rude and your hurting the girl that I love!" he says. That last part shocked both you AND your sister. "Y-You love me?" you stuttered. "Yeah, ever since I first laid my eyes on you" he says and you smiled. "I'm sorry, but I'm still here, if you haven't noticed!" (Y/S/N) whined. "Oh yeah, you can leave" Louis snapped. "Whatever!" she screamed before leaving your table and walking outside. "Its about time" you whispered and Louis lightly chuckled. "I know, right?" he says kissing your lips. You two then enjoyed the rest of your dinner without your annoying sister bugging you.

Harry: You, your family, and Harry were all in the backyard swimming. Your sister was still inside getting changed into her bathing suite so you took this opportunity to talk to Harry. "So, ho-" you started only to get cut off by Harry. "Wow, your sister has an amazing body!" he says licking his lips and walking over to her. You held back your tears as you looked down at your ugly body. "Maybe we should go to your room" you heard Harry whipser to your sister. "No, my family's here. But if you be a good boy, we can go all night long" she says and you couldn't stop yourself. The tears flooded out. You quickly ran back inside and up to your room. Why does (Y/S/N) have to get all the good guys? Is it because I'm not pretty enough, or skinny enough? "(Y/N)?" a voice whispered from the other side of the door. You immediately knew that it was (Y/S/N). "What could you possibly want?" you sobbed. "Can we please talk, I know you like Harry" she says and you swung the door open. "I do not! That's the biggest lie I've ever heard!" you say. "Oh, please. Your always staring at him, and probably always thinking about him too" she says and your head dropped low. "Well I'm fine with it, he actually likes you too" she says. "No he doesn't, you're lying" you accused. "She's not lying (Y/N), I really like you" Harry says walking into your bedroom. "But, I thought you liked (Y/S/N)" you say confused. "I did at first, but then I met you" he says and you smiled. "I'm gonna go, you better ask her out!" (Y/S//N) says and Harry turned to you. "Will you please go to dinner with me?" he asks and you nodded. He quickly pecked your lips before taking you back downstairs to swim. Later that night he asked you out and you both shared a long and slow kiss.

Liam: You, (Y/S/N), and Liam were all over at his house eating dinner when they started talking about your love life. "Why haven't you gotten a boyfriend yet?" (Y/S/N) asked. "Because I don't want one" you snapped. "Awe, does he like someone else?" she asks and you rolled your eyes. "Something like that" you mutter. "Well have you tried talking to him?" she asked and you shrugged. "Can we please change the subject?" you asked politely. "No, I wanna know. Who is he?" she asks, and you blew up. "IT'S LIAM OKAY! I'M IN LOVE WITH LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" you shouted and the table went silent. "Um, I, I'm sorry!" you stuttered running outside and sitting on the curb. You were so embarrassed, yet happy to finally let your emotions out. "(Y/N)?" Liam's voice whispered. "What do you want Liam. If you've come to tell me that I'll never be yours, I already know" you cry and he sat down next to you pulling you into his chest. "That's where your wrong, I actually really like you. I think you're so beautiful, funny, sexy, smart, and just plain amazing" he says and you turned your head towards him. "Please tell m-" before you could finish your sentence he smashed his lips on yours. At first you were taken back but then you kissed back. "I love you" he mumbled and you smiled. "I love you too, but what about (Y/S/N)?" you ask confused. "She's fine, I just admitted that I love you and she was cool with it" he says and you smiled and kissed him again.

Niall: "Can you please change the channel!" (Y/S/N) asked. "No, its the last game!" you snapped. You loved football. "Bu-" she was cut off by the doorbell. She quickly went to retrieve the door when Niall walked in. "Hey princess" Niall said kissing your sisters lips. "More like prince, have you seen her mustache?" you muttered causing Niall to laugh, and your sister to groan. "Why don't you just lea-" she started. "Is this the last game!" Niall squealed jumping next to you. "Yes!" you said and he high fived you. You were literally freaking out! "Niall!" your sister whined. "Lets go!" she says. "Nah, I'm good here with (Y/N)" he says winking at you. "Excuse me!" she snapped. Uh, oh! "What, can I not hang out with your sister?" he asks and (Y/S/N) sent me a dirty look. "No, you can't! Your my boyfriend not hers!" she yelled. "Well I wish she was my girlfriend because she's actually nice!" he screamed back at her. "You prick! Why don't you just date her than! I'm already cheating on you!" she yelled. "What?" Niall asked confused. "Yep, that's right, I'm cheating on your ass!" she repeated and Niall smiled. "Why are you smiling?" (Y/S/N) asked annoyed. "Cause now I can finally leave you and date someone that I actually DO like" he says right before pulling you into a long kiss. "Like I care!" (Y/S/N) muttered and went upstairs. "So, what do you say, wanna be my girlfriend?" Niall asks pulling away from your lips. "I'd love to Niall" you whispered and he smiled. "Great! Now lets watch the game!" he says excited. You laughed but listened.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

900 reads!!!!! You are all so amazing!

Thank you everyone! Please get me to

1000 reads! That would mean so much!

Thanks again:D

~ Gaby