Chapter 62

"I just-just really love Taco Bell." Tyler whispers, shoving a taco into his mouth. Josh agrees, and when he nods his head food flies everywhere. I look at Josh, and he just bows his head slightly, a sheepish grin on his face.

"I'm surprised you don't weigh 300 pounds with how much Taco Bell you eat." Jenna says while rolling her eyes. Tyler flexes his arms, smirking.

"I'm a growing boy, baby." Jenna and I burst out laughing. Josh high fives Tyler before going back to eating. Tyler glances down at his food before looking back up with a smirk. "Beef... AND CHEESE."

"AND LETTUCE." Everyone screams, having flashbacks to Tyler's song. Immediately Jenna slaps Tyler's arm, and all of us groan. Now that damn song will be in our head for the rest of the night.

"Let's go back to the hotel, we gotta leave early. Tyler, you have to sit in the front and think about what you've done." Jenna says, swaying her hips as she walks to the taxi cab waiting for us. Tyler pouts and runs forward, spinning her around. I look over at Josh, who intertwines his hand with mine. Bringing up my hand to his mouth, he gently kisses my finger that has the ring on it. We both blush the rest of the way to the taxi.

~~

"When is the last time it happened, baby?" Josh's question came out muffled. He was brushing his teeth, talking to me, and on his phone. Hopping onto the counter, I finish removing all of my makeup.

"Uh, I don't remember. Three days ago? Maybe." I shrug. Josh nods, typing something into his phone before putting it away. "Why?"

"Just writing down details for the doctor." As soon as that word leaves his mouth, I scowl. I forgot about my promise to him about going to the doctor after tour. Jumping off the counter, I walk to bed and hide under the covers, trying to calm the rising panic in my chest.

I try to focus on every sound Josh makes to try to relax. From turning the water on and off, to flicking off light switches, and even to how he walks: it all sounds like some sort of beat. The world is his very own drum set.

"Abby-Lynn?" His voice comes out softly, and I'm shocked by how close he is. All the noises had sounded so far away. I peek over the top of the blanket, and he is standing by the bed. "You're on my side, baby."

Suppressing a giggle, I roll over to my side, bringing all the covers with me. Josh whines, crawling into bed.

"You have to share the blankets!" He tries grabbing them from me, and I hold onto them with all of my might. He gives a strong tug, and I unravel from the blanket. I'm now laying on my back, with Josh leaning slightly over me. We are both breathing heavily from tug of war.

Looking over his features, I'm so happy that he kept the window open, because the moon acts like his best friends, casting over his face perfectly. Starting from his stomach, I slowly travels upwards. His chest is slowly moving up and down, one arm placed to hold him up, the other resting on the exposed skin of him hip.

I look over all of the shapes of his muscles, smirking slightly at how strong my boy is. I make my way up to his face, and I see him biting his lip. When my eyes reach his, it takes everything in me to not melt at the amount of desire he is looking at me with. He smirks when he realizes my eyes have finally met his

"Like what you see?" He asks, breaking the silence. Fighting off the urge to roll my eyes, I nod. He tightens his grip on my hip, smiling down at me. "Good, you're going to have to stare at me for the rest of your life."

I place my hands behind his neck, playing with the little hairs there. He closes his eyes as my skin touches his. I lean up and kiss his collarbone, knowing just how sensitive this area is on him. When his breathing becomes shallow, I smirk and back away.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." I whisper. Josh smiles down at me before kissing me.

~~~~authors note~~~
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is kinda short, it's just a filler. Thank you for reading so far, hope you all are having a good day! (If you're not just listen to TB Saga I'm sure your mood will change.) Xoxo ~