Chapter 47

Twenty minutes ago, I slid into a random store to get away from Josh. Eighteen minutes ago, he found me. After about ten minutes of kissing, we decided to play a game: who could be more appealing.

So for about five minutes I have been searching the store looking for the most attractive outfit to buy, and oh boy, am I in luck. Picking up the clothing, I scurry into the changing room, careful to make sure Josh doesn't see.

Slipping out of my clothes, I slide on the new ones. Smirking at my appearance, I know I've made the best choice. I picked a very, very short black ruffled skirt that goes from to middle of my hips bones, and flares out to a couple of inches below my butt. For a shirt, I picked a crop top that is white and has grey lace in the back.

Twirling around in front of the mirror, I'm so happy I wore wedges, because they make my legs look so much longer. Walking out of the dressing room with the clothes on, I go and pay. After I put my normal clothes in a bag they provided, I hear a low exhale from behind me.

I turn around and I can feel the burn of Josh's gaze as it travels up my body. Smirking, I tilt my head and jut out my hip. He clenches his jaw and bites his lip before removing his hat to run his hand through his hair.

"You just don't play fair, do you?" His voice is so low and thick with emotion that I get shivers down my spine. Flashing him a smile, I giggle. I walk away, heading back over to some clothing while swaying my hips.

Josh pins me against the wall, and I'm so thankful I chose a spot that is hidden. He runs his fingertips along the length of my sides, barely touching me. My eyes widen as his eyes meet mine with such passion.

"Does that mean I have to play fair, baby girl?" He traces his lips over my neck teasingly, and I melt. He kisses the crook of my neck, his stubble rubbing my skin and I take a quick inhale of air. He pulls away with a smirk and licks his lips as I glare at him. Two can play at this game.

I place my hands on his chest and run them down, glad he is wearing a semi-thin shirt because I use my fingernails to gently scratch while traveling down to his hips. Leaning forward, I kiss from his shoulder up his neck, nipping at the spot below his ear. I shit you not, doing that literally causes him to growl and I gasp.

Josh snatches my hands in his and pins them at my sides, pressing his body into mine. I looking at him with big eyes. He is breathing heavily, heart pounding against mine. He leans forward and kisses my temple, then whispers into my ear.

"You're lucky we are in public, Abby-Lynn." My name rolls off his tongue and my chest flutters, causing blush to rise. He pulls away and smiles at me, intertwining my fingers with his. "We will play this game some other time."

I grin, knowing I won. Picking up my bag off of the floor, we walk out of the store together, both of us blushing like fools.

~~~

"You need to stop winking at me while you're drumming." I tell Josh as he scrolls through his phone. He looks up at me and raises his eyebrows, a smile playing on his lips. I cross my arms and huff, looking away. "It's not fair."

He tosses down his phone on the couch and walks over to the bed. As he makes his was over to me, I let my eyes scan over his body. He changed and showered after the concert and is now dressed in gym shorts that hang dangerously low on his hips. Josh reaches out and grabs my hips, pulling me to the end of the bed. He stands in between my legs and looks down at me with a lopsided smirk.

"How is that not fair?" His voice is laced with curiosity, and I look away. He hooks his finger under my chin and makes me face him again. He asks his question again.

"Becuase I can't kiss you when you do that." Josh shakes with soft laughter as I say this and I pout, embarrassed.

"Baby girl, no one would stop you from coming on stage. I sure as hell wouldn't." He stares at me with such intensity and I gently push on his chest, standing up. Once I'm placed in front of him, he places his hands on my hips again, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Besides, it's not fair what you do." I cock my head, raising both my eye brows at him. "You dance to the music, and the way you sway your hips is just too much sometimes." I scoff, and smirk.

"Like this?" I say, before slowly gaining the confidence to start dancing. Removing one of his hands from my hips, I turn around and walk away from him, continuing to dance. Glancing over my shoulder at him, I notice that he is staring at me the way he did earlier in the store.

Before I know it, he has lifted me into the air and wrapped my legs around his waist. He spins us around the room and I squeal, wrapping my arms around his neck. He laughs and gives his squinty smile.

"Why are you such a tease." He whispers after he stops spinning. I scrunch up my face and smile at him. Placing my hands on his cheeks, I kiss his forehead.

"Because, it's so easy to tease you." Josh rolls his eyes, and disagrees. "Yes it is! Honestly, I could tease you so badly if I wanted to, be lucky I don't."

He looks into my eyes with love. Kissing my nose, he walks us over to the bed after shutting off the light. Gently he places me down on the bed. I start to lay back, thinking he is going to go get in on the other side of the bed, but he leans over top of me, and I can see his eyes glisten in the darkness.

"Do it. If you think you can tease me so badly, show me." Lust laces his voice and all of my air leaves me. Next thing I know, I'm pulling him down, pressing my lips passionately against his.

"You don't have to tell me twice."