Chapter 14

"One."

"Twooo."

"Three!"

Jenna and I jump and land on the boys, hard. I hear Tyler grunt from his bed, and Josh just looks at me with puppy eyes. Wrapping his arms around me, he twists me so I'm laying next to him, but his upper half of his body is holding me down.

"Why would you do that. I let you sleep peacefully and this is how you repay me?" He pouts, widening his eyes even more, and I grab my phone and take a picture. After, he just lays his head on my shoulder, playful biting it. "Rudeee."

Pushing him off, I stand up and look over to Tyler's bed, and see Jenna and him cuddling. Grabbing Josh's hand, I try and try to pull him up out of bed.

"Joshy. Get up! We have to leave in five." As soon as that comes out of my mouth, Tyler groans, dramatically as hell. Jenna's response? To push him off the bed.

"Hey Abby. You should totally pick me out something to wear." Josh says from under the covers, curled in on his side.

"You gotta come with me though, I don't have a key for the room, and you do." I state, putting a hand on my hip. He nods, and kicks his legs to get the covers off of him. He stands up, and for the first time this morning I realize that he is shirtless. For some reason, a blush forms on my face, and I quickly walk to the door, praying he doesn't see.

Trying to calm my breathing, I wait outside Josh and I's room. Why did I blush so easily? I've seen so many guys shirtless with no repercussions, so what the hell happened back there?

I'm staring hardcore at the door, deep in thought, when hands go around my waist, and a chin lays on my shoulder. The smell of pine cones and lavender quickly fills my senses.

"I missed you last night." A low voice states, nuzzling in my neck. Great, welcome back blush. I put my hands on his arms around me, and smile. Leaning back into him, I can feel just how muscular he is.

"You could've woke me." Shaking his head, he releases me, going to open the door.

"You were so peaceful. Why would I want to ruin that?" Walking in, he jumps on his bed while I go to his bag to find him clothes. Deciding on a white shirt with some sort of band symbol on it, I match it with some black jeans. Throwing it on the bed, I crawl into the spot next to him, laying my head on his chest.

"How did you sleep last night?" My head moves up and down with his breathing, and it's taking everything in me to stay awake.

"Not the best, but not too bad. I guess I got too used to sleeping next to you." The last part he whispers, and I look up at him to see him staring down at me, a small smile on his face. Biting my lip, I push him gently to get him to stand up.

"Get ready. We are gonna be late."

~~~~

"Let's play a game!" Tyler jumps suddenly, looking at all of us with a huge grin. We've been on the bus for about two hours already, and we got four more to go. It's six in the morning, considering Jenna and I woke up the boys at three thirty.

"What kind of game." Jenna mumbles from beside me, tapping away on her phone. My head is laying on her lap while I watch a video on YouTube about the boys.

Josh is by my feet, with them in his lap, playing flappy bird. Tyler has been pacing back and forth for the last ten minutes. He was making Jenna anxious, and I could feel it.

"Anything." When he says this, he sounds so defeated. Sitting up, I look at him.

"Got any cards?" He nods, offering a smile while he jumps up to go get them.

"What are we gonna play?" Tyler asks, sounding like a little kid. Looking at Josh, I smirk.

"Slaps."

~~~

"Ow! Cut your nails!" Tyler shrieks, holding his hand, literally doing a face that looks like D: . Smirking slightly, I take the cards from the middle.

"They're not even long!"

"WELL THEY HURT." Rolling my eyes, Jenna giggled and we continue playing. Everyone is hardcore concentrating, but I am winning. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my knee, and I look over to Josh, and he smirks at me as he gives it s squeeze.

SLAP.

"YEAH BUDDY." Tyler screams, jumping into the air with a fist. He takes the pile in the middle and I raise my eyebrow at Tyler and Josh.

"Did you do that to help him?" Josh just gives a smirk, taking his hand off.

"You're gonna pay for that." I whisper, leaning onto his arm, my hand holding onto his wrist. Pulling away, he raises his eyebrow. I blow him a kiss and I watch as his face turns red. Sitting back down with a smirk, I am determined to win.

--- author note-----
Hey guys! Thanks for reading so far! I really hope you all are enjoying it. I won't do many notes, so don't worry. I just wanted to say, if you guys are enjoying this story so far, please tell me! It encourages me to write. Also, I like to update often and it's mostly always at random times, so please make sure you have my story saved so you can always get notifications! Thank you! Enjoy your day!~ |-/