Chapter 59

(Abby P.O.V.)

"I'm not tipsy or anything." Josh slurring slightly before taking another sip of his beer. I roll my eyes, smiling at the lightly colored room. All four of us decided that since we only have tomorrow night left for the last show of this concert, why not make it a little fun with drinking?

Jenna is in the corner bobbing her head to music playing off of her phone, Tyler is laying with his head in her lap, watching her as he sips from his bottle. Josh is sitting across from me, eyes starting into mine as we talk about everything and anything.

"You sound it." Tyler pipes up from across the room, sounding just as bad as Josh. Josh giggles, causing everyone in the room to burst out laughing. Everyone has move onto their fourth bottle of beer.

"This is my first time drinking in a long time. You chill." Josh snaps with a gentle smile on his face. Tyler holds his hands up in defense, almost spilling his beer.

"I just want to dance." I hear Jenna sigh from across the room. I watch as Tyler stands up, plugs Jenna's phone into the stereo, and they start dancing. Josh leans his head on my shoulder, hands resting on my thighs.

"Let's go get some fresh air." Josh whispers, and I nod, suddenly feeling very claustrophobic. On our way out, we both grab a bag of chips and make ourselves a little cup of coffee.

Together, we walk outside to the balcony. We sit on the ground, leaning against each other. The sky is dark, but the moon illuminates Josh's features. Smiling, I allow myself to get lost in his beauty. He looks down at me, and smiles, causing my heart to flutter. We both sip on our coffee, both silent, admiring the setting.

"Can I ask a serious question?" Josh whispers, tilting his head down slightly. I nod, curious. He bites his lip, and looks around, obviously nervous. "What are we going to do once tour ends?" He suddenly asks, voice becoming low. I look away from him and scoot closer.

"What do you want to do?" I question, laying my head on my knees. He wraps his arm around me, and goosebumps travel over my skin at his touch.

"I don't want to lose you. I also know I won't be able to stand being so far away from you."  I sigh, and he kisses my head. We fall into a silence, both of us just staring out into the night sky. Josh lightly traces patterns onto my arm and I smile.

"Moveinwithme." He rushes out, squeezing my arm. I look at him with my head tilted, confused at how fast he spoke. He takes a deep breath, pulling his arm away from me to fumble with his fingers. "Move.... Move in with me. Live with me. We can live together... and we won't have to fear being separated."

The way he speaks, he sounds like a young boy asking for acceptance. Live with him? I look at him, and he's still looking down at his hands. Using my finger to lift his chin, he looks at me. As his eyes make contact with mine, he bites his lip, as if afraid.

"Of course!" I squeal, throwing my arms around him. We fall on the floor, me on top of him. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face into the crook of my neck. He kisses my collarbone over and over again, teeth brushing against my skin multiple times since he can't wipe the smile off of his face.

"Yaaaaaaaaay!" Tyler cheers, throwing his hands up in the air. Jenna joins him, clapping along. She shuffles over to us and flops down on top of me, wrapping her arms around both Josh and I. Tyler shows no mercy and just flops down on all three of us, giggling like crazy.

~~~~authors note!~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, and I'm terribly sorry this chapter is hella short, but I've been on spring break and I'm pretty busy! But I promise the next chapter should be longer. Thank you for reading! Tell me your thoughts on everything so far! Have a great day xoxo ~