Chapter 10

"I will make you believe you are lovely." A soft humming is coming from above my head as a hand is playing with strands of my hair. Opening my eyes, I turn over and see Josh, his hand half extended in the air, almost to my head. Quickly dropping it, he clears his throat.

"Oh, uh, Goodmorning." A light blush crosses across his cheekbones, making him look even more handsome. Turning into his chest, I wrap my arms around him.

"Goodmorning, Jish." I whisper against his neck as he places his hand on my lower back. We just lay there for a couple of minutes, just holding each other, his head resting on mine.

"You have a lovely voice."

"God, you heard that?" He rolls over and groans, causing me to chuckle.

"Yes, so now you gotta sing to me more often, or I'll stop singing to you." With that, I stood up and stretched, and I knew his eyes were on me the whole time.

"Hey, guys-. Are you just waking up?" Tyler and Jenna barged into the room, storming into the room like they lived here.

"No. What's up."

"WE ARE GOING SHOPPING!" Screams Jenna, jumping up and down. I grin, and run over to Jenna to join in on the jumping. Tyler is immediately on my bed, playing on his phone.

"When are we leaving?" Josh stands up, walking into the bathroom, leaving the door open as he brushes his teeth.

"Fifteen minutes, Jish." Tyler answers, never breaking contact with his phone.

"I gotta change then! Everyone out." Jenna looks at me, pointing at clothes, asking if I need to borrow some. "No, it's ok. I'll borrow some of Josh's today." With that, they are gone.

~~

"How come you look so much better in my clothes than me?" Josh whines, pouting as I twirl around in front of the mirror. I borrowed a pair of his skinny jeans, which are still a little baggy, but not too bad, and a black muscle top that revealed the lace tanktop I borrowed from Jenna.

"Oh hush. Are you almost ready?" He smirks and nods his head, grabbing his snapback off of the counted. I finish braiding my hair and throw it over my shoulder. "Let's go!"

~~

"Ab." I snap my head towards Josh, blinking my eyes. The car has stopped now, and Tyler and Josh are outside, talking. "We are here, Abby. Are you ok? You were gone the whole ride." He offers me his hand as I get out of the car.

"I'm ok. Sorry. Didn't mean to frighten you." I squeeze his hand to prove my point, and he give a small, almost sad looking smile in return.

"Time to shop!" Shouts Jenna, hooking her arm with mine.