Chapter 13

(Josh P.O.V.)

"Dude, I think they're asleep." Tyler whispers, creaking open the door. I nod and we tiptoe into the room, looking for the girls. They're sprawled out on the beds as the T.V. is running through credits. Abby is on my bed, and Jenna on Abby's.

Walking over to Abby, I see that she is cuddling with my pillow, and I can't help but smile at how cute she is. Tyler is by Jenna, taking photos of her sleeping and when he starts taking selfies with her, it takes everything in me not to laugh. I wave for him to follow me outside.

"Are you gonna move her, or do you want to let Jenna sleep there and I sleep in your room?" I question, leaning against the wall, my hands behind my head. He shrugs.

"She looks peaceful, so I'll leave her. But if you try to cuddle me like you do with Abby, you'll be out of the band." Swaying his hips, he walks back in the room giggling. Following him, I gather some stuff, like my phone charger, some pjs, and my toothbrush. He is over by Jenna, tucking her and kissing her forehead.

Creeping over to Abby, I grab the remote out of her hand and put it on the bed stand, and I gently pull the covers out from underneath her and let them fall over her sleeping form. Smiling down at her, I quickly take a single picture of her sleeping, just to remember how cute she looks.

Turning towards the door, I see Tyler standing against it, smirking at me. Once we leave the room, he shakes his head and chuckles.

"What?" I whine.

"Dude, you haven't acted this affectionate towards anyone besides Debby, and even in that relationship you didn't act lovey dovey until like halfway through it. Do you really like her?" When he mentions Debby, I give a small smile. We went through a lot together, but she was always there for me.

"I don't know, Ty. I think so. Like, I'm always wanting to be around her. And when I'm around her I always wanna be holding her hand and stuff. I don't know. I'm too tired for this." Near the end, I start blushing. I haven't said this out loud, so it's sort of embarrassing. Tyler always knew about my social media crush on her, but now it's a real life crush so it's different... Right?

"You guys deserve each other, Jish. As long as you guys are happy, that's what matters. Now let's go to bed. That show killed me." Tyler looks at me with an encouraging smile, walking into the room.

I have the best friend ever.