Chapter 40

"STRUT YOUR STUFF." Tyler screams as Jenna and I are laughing so hard that we aren't even breathing. Jenna decided to put Josh into a purple flare skirt, with a matching crop top. I've forced Tyler into a floral skirt with a lace tank top. And they are both just striking poses for us, sending us into a fit of laughter each time.

"Am I a pretty girl?" Josh says, looking down at me. I nod, not being able to speak, and he grins and twirls away, standing next to Tyler again. They go to a mirror and take a selfie, covering their faces halfway. Then they walk into their dressing rooms.

"Hold on! We are gonna get you something else to put on!" Jenna shouts, pulling me to find more clothes. I go to the men section this time, deciding to find something that he will actually buy.

While searching, I find the most perfect shirt. It's a shirt with a kitten on the front saying 'stressed out'. Giggling like crazy, I bring it back to Josh, throwing it over the door.

Seconds later he walks out. He's rolled the sleeved up over themselves, and it has a breast pocket. My eyebrows rise as I realize that he looks hotter in it than I thought.

"What do you think?" He asks, twirling around. He has also put on some black jeans with holes in the knees. I nod, slightly blushing. How did I get a handsome boyfriend?

Josh smirks and nods, going back into the room to gather his stuff. We go and buy his shirt, and he says he's gonna wear it for the rest of the day. We make our way back over to the dressing room and see Tyler waiting outside for Jenna.

We sit down and seconds later, she emerges. None of us can keep our jaws from falling to the ground. she has put on a blue dress that goes all the way down to the ground. It's a spaghetti strapped dress that dips down to her lower back, but hugs her sides. She twirls and the bottom spins with her.

"Oh my God, I married a goddess." Is all Tyler says, fanning himself. Jenna smiles lovingly at him, a slight blush on her face as she kisses him. "Please buy that dress. It looks beautiful on you." She nods, strutting back into the room to change out of it. Tyler just turns back to us, the silliest grin on his face.

"Dudes, I'm so lucky."

~~~~

"You guys wanna go swimming?" Josh asks us, and we all shout and cheer at the brilliant idea. We all run up to our rooms, tossing out bags on the beds and grabbing our swimsuits. I change in the bathroom while Josh changes in the bed room. I don't come out until he tells me it's ok to.

When I exit the bathroom, I almost have to go back in there so splash some cold water on my face. Josh hasn't put on his shirt yet, and is just standing there, texting. He is slightly leaning back, making his back muscles appear more than ever. Tearing my eyes away, I quickly rush to my bag, putting on a over shirt on on top of my bathing suit.

"Those colors really bring out the freckles on your skin." Josh whispers, suddenly behind me. I turn around and smile at him. He still hasn't put on his shirt, but he's holding it in his hand. He's staring down at me, his eyes shimmering.

"Thanks, it's why I picked it." I wink and he smirks, grabbing my hand. Collecting the yields we put on the counter, we walk over to Tyler and Jenna's room. Knocking, Tyler opens it.

"Dude." Tyler and Josh both look down at each other's bathing suit, only to see the exact replica on their own body.

"I'm not changing." They both say at the same time. I'm standing to the side trying not to laugh. They just nod at each other and walk into the room. Josh throws his shirt on the bed and walks in front of the mirror, Tyler following him. They do the same gesture, and Tyler snaps a picture.

When Tyler lowers his phone after posting it on Twitter, which I get a notification for, they look at each other again.

"Twinsie." Tyler whispers, voice sounding like he just found out the cure for cancer. Josh grins and nods his head furiously. Jenna has emerged out of the bathroom when they were taking the photo and now we are both just staring at our men.

We have a perfect choice in men.