Chapter 34

"The boys just left!" Jenna yells, slamming open my door, causing me to jump out of bed. We decided we would go halfway through the concert, surprise our boys. We might even do some Meet and Greets with them. But before we do anything, Jenna demanded on, in her words, making me look sexy.

"Let's get started!" She pushed me down into a chair that she brought with her, throwing all of her supplies on the bed. I close my eyes and just let her do what she knows best.

Seven minutes later, she is done. She's applied concealer, contoured my face, gave me reddish/purple lipstick, and did a smokey eye. Looking into the mirror, I can't help but smirk. Whenever Jenna does my makeup I feel attractive as hell.

As she is doing her makeup in the bathroom, the both of us are just jamming out, dancing like fools. Golden days is blast through her portable speaker, and we are singing at the top of our lungs, swaying our hips to the beat. How she can dance and not poke her eye out, I don't know.

She is done before the repetitive part of golden days in the song, and we sing passionately, holding each other's hands. Afterwards, we struggle to catch our breath for a couple of minutes.

"Let's go get dressed so we can surprise our men." Jenna winks at me, strutting out of the bathroom to get the clothes she brought over. She slips into a baby blue
crop top, with black high waisted shorts to go with it. It shows off all of her curves in the right places.

As I'm walking to my closet, I feel something hit the back of my head. Grabbing whatever it is, I see that Jenna has brought me clothes. There is a ruffled skirt that looks like it will barely cover to my mid thigh, ripped grey stockings, and a tank top that has the back pulled into a bow. I nod at her, appreciating it.

"Have you had anymore... blackouts since the other day?" Jenna asks as we are getting dressed. I can hear the worry in her voice, and it saddens me a bit. I never wished to trouble any of them like this.

"Nope. I'm completely here all the time lately." It feels so awkward talking about it, and I think she can tell because she drops the conversations.

After Jenna and I both get dressed, we smirk at each other before taking a couple of photos. Then we grab our stuff and walk out the door, ready to go see our boys.

~~~~authors note~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is hella short. It's sort of a filler. The next one will be longer! Thank you to everyone who has voted and commented, you guys make me so happy! Have a great day xoxo ~