Chapter 48

Elliot grabbed my legs and spread them wide and thrust into me.
My head flew back at the sudden impact and he was going into me like an animal. Wild. Out of control. "God yes," I whimper as he grinds in and out of my slick, hot core.
"I know my little slut missed my dick inside of her." He groans, taking my nipple in between his teeth and then sucking on it hard.
All I can do is nod quickly.

I had my Carter back.
"Deeper. I want all of you in me." I moan as I claw at his shoulders. He was filling me..stretching me..taking me.
He groans for a moment and wraps my legs around his waist and stands up.
Still inside of me, I hold on to his shoulder blades and he slides out halfway and slams into me and my head flies back. "Ohhhh," I squeak and it sounded all too needy. I don't even noticed he had walked towards the dining room. He drops me to my feet and turns me around and presses me up against the window.
He says something but my hearts beating too fast to hear.
I feel a slap to my ass and I practically convulse. "I said stick your pretty ass out for me," he repeats in my ear. "Spank me again. Please." I beg.
I wanted him to get rough with me.
I needed him too. I felt him grab a fistful of my hair and press my body against the cold glass, my nipples hardened almost immediately and the side of my face was smushed up against it.
I felt his full thickness enter me again. "You're so big." I groan subtly and sounds of his hips slapping into my ass fill the room followed by our moans. "God you're so tight. Like your greedy little pussy doesn't want to let me go." He grunts and I feel his other hand placed in the small of my back.
I didn't want to let him go.
He was my drug. And I was a fucking junkie.
My eyes began to water as his thrusts became brutal. I was close...so close. He pulled back my arms and lifted me off the glass and then pushed me down on the dining room table.
He angled his hips and pushed directly into my.... "Right there! Don't stop, just like that!" I praised and grabbed my hips as I left marks on the need to-be-furnished table. As I felt my orgasm about to overflow, he flipped me over on my back and grabbed my ankle and plunged back into me. "You're such a naughty little slut." He groans and I close my eyes and feel a slap on my face.
Elliot Carter: Best Sex Performance of the year.
"Eyes open." He orders and his hand goes down to my neck.
"Eli I'm so close," I warn and he flies into me like a mad man. Oh God OhGodOhGodOhGod. Repeats in my head over and over again. "Fuck me right there." I whimper and with two more strokes. "Eli!" I scream and I feel my orgasm rush over me. He keeps fucking that same spot over and over and doesn't fucking stop. My legs are shuddering around him and then I hear it.
The bending and breaking of the table below us. And as my eyes widen with another orgasm.
The table breaks and I drop down two feet and Eli's grip is so strong, I'm hovering over the now shorter table.
"More, give me more." I beg and he picks me up so I can sit up straight. He gives me hard thrusts and I close my eyes, trying to process the pleasure. He was taking over my body.
I feel a cold pressure on my back and notice I'm up against the fridge.
He pins my arms by the side of my head and begins thrusting into me deeply. "God you're so gorgeous." He murmurs as his tongue explores my chest. Even with how loud I was moaning, I could still here the contents inside the fridge rustle around, some bound to fall over.
"Make me your whore." I whimper as he grips my neck and rolls his hips in a circle.
"You wanna be my whore?" He repeats and squeezes my face and presses his forehead on me. Yes I fucking did. I can't even talk anymore. I was forgetting how to speak. Words jumbled in my mouth and his groans and moans were making the urge to fight an orgasm off more difficult.
I looked down at the view of him fucking me and my wetness spread down my thighs and down his as well.
"You're so wet for me." I hear him whisper. "All for you." I say in a deep breathe. He pauses and I feel myself move and suddenly I'm bent over the counter. I don't see how because I surely couldn't walk. "What should I spank you with?" He says thoughtfully and pulls out of me. "Anything," I gasp and I feel his hand spank me. "Quiet slut." He demands and I hear him move around.
"We'll I'm not going to use my belt just yet." He sighs and I hear him chuckle. "This isn't a punishment. But in a sense you should probably start calling me daddy." He murmurs and suddenly I feel a hard quick slap to my ass and I cry out.
It was small like a paddle but effective like a belt.

It was a wooden spoon. Humorous but a got damn turn on. He does it again and I hiss silently.
It goes on for twenty slaps and I feel my wetness spreading even more and suddenly he's back inside of me again. I can feel him pulsing inside of me and plunges deep in my caverns. Over and over.
My vision is blurred by dark spots and my eyes try to shut together.
"More. Daddy. More."
I was such a smart ass. But whatever the man wanted. I would surely give him. Suddenly I felt a strain in my leg. I was partially numb and saw my leg was lifted up on the counter as he got a deeper angle. It was so deep like this.
His thrusts were ruthless and hard. So good.
"I can't breathe." I suddenly gasp. But it was a good thing. He was hitting everything so perfectly.
He pulls out and my breathing is so ragged. "Breathe." He orders and I exhale and he slams into me seconds after. He slowly pulls out again and my eyes practically cross, "Breathe." He orders again and pushes back into me. He began going faster and I didn't have the time to catch my breath. "I'm gonna cum. Fuck baby Im gonna cum." I say as I try to find something to grab, but all I could do was slap at the table and try to grab the edge. I felt like I was gonna fall. "I got you Kitten." He assures and turns himself up. Just there and I scream and melt around him.
I hear his loud groans as he finds his release in me as well.
After collapsing on top of me and a few moments of silence, I say, "Where did that come from?"
"I should be asking you the same question. You started it." He defends. "I was planning to seduce you and take advantage of you. That completely backfired." We still weren't breathing normally, but that was fine.
We had transportation sex.
"You did it. You broke it." He says softly. I broke his chains. All I could do was smile. "Why the wait?" I ask. He sighs as if he trying to gather enough courage. "I'm going to ask you a question soon and I need to be sure you're going to say yes." He says proudly and I blink a few times. "Oh," is all I can manage in a whisper.
"Up for some shower sex?" He says amusingly, kissing the back of my neck, "At 3 am? Yes sir." I say and try to stand but my knees wobble. "I can't walk." I say biting the corner of my lip. "Don't worry Kitten. Il carry you." He whispers and kisses my lips and picks me so I can wrap my legs around his waist.
Even as he enters me, I can't eat my mind off of the question he were to ask me.
Because if it was what I thought it was. I couldn't bring myself to give him the answer he wanted.

~*~*~*~
I have a new short romantic novel called 'Letters To Romeo' I already let out the first chapter today so go check it out. And then I'm gonna update She today & Black N Blue before Friday

It was funny cause as I wrote this, all I could think about in my head was, "To the windowwwww, to the wallllllll' I couldn't stop laughing.

Well Eli semi cracked and had some rough-like sex.
Enjoy slaves
X