Chapter 12

I woke up to being overheated and the sun rays shining through the blinds and on my eyes. I flutter them open slowly and take in my surroundinds. Wiggling my toes and stretching my back which then suddenly shows me that I'm not sleeping alone. My legs are tangeled with a strange pair of legs that are toned and a little bit hair causing them to tickle my shaven legs. My head is on a slender muscular pecks while a little lower my hands are wrapped around 6 beautiful abs and hipbones. I stay still, hoping that he wasnt awake as he breathed deeply in his sleep. His chest making soft and subtle movements. I sit up slowly, unwrapping myself from him and I gaze upon his soft sculpted face. His facial hair had grown more and he looked undeniabley sexy. His eyelids covered his beautiful deep brown eyes and his hair was messy across his head and he looked so peaceful. It was Elliot...my boss.

Wait, Holy shit, it was Elliot! My Boss. I stood to my feet and wrapped myself in a complementary robe and slipped to the kitchen. I remembered all too clearly about what happened last night, I must've been drunk off the orgasm to let him sleep with me.

Actually sleep with me - no sex. Why did he even ask to hold me? What was his deal? I shook my head and scoffed at myself with the slightest thought that caught my mind. As I made coffee and the thought crossed my mind again, I rolled my eyes and whispered out loud. "No Rayleen, he doesnt like you." And laughed disapprovingly at myself.

"Who doesnt like you?" It was Eli, he emerged from my bedroom and slowly sauntered down the stairs and ran his fingers through his hair. My eyes widened and I caughed nervously,

"Oh- um...some ex." I mumbled, shrugging and poured us both a cup. Eli frowns momentairly and walks towards me and hops on a stool. "Some ex? I thought you said you never been in a relationship?" He says, raising an eyebrow and rubbing his chin thoughtfully. I cursed myself in my head and came up with a quick fib,

"Well not really an ex, just some guy I used to talk to." He nods his head understanding and give him his coffee. "Well how do you know he doesnt like you?" He asks, curiously and sips his coffee. "It's obvious." I practically laugh, why would we have this discussion?

"Obvious? You have to ask to know." He says matter of factly. Should I catch him off guard or just hold my tongue?

Hold my tongue. "Maybe I will." I mutter and turn away. "Im sorry for last night." I add and exhale deeply. "Why? I'm the one who kissed you first."

"But I'm the one who asked you to touch me." I pointed out. "But I caused you to ache for my touch. To want to feel the pleasure I could give you." He says in almost a seductive tone and I turn to him but he's busy swiping at his iPhone, reading emails. "But it's my fault that I let it happen." I swallow and glance down. "No, I asked to hold you last night. I dont regret it and if you do then...thats ashame because I liked last night. Yesterday in general. I liked how my mom approved of you." He says, looking at me with soft eyes. "As your PA." I dont know if I asked that in statement form or question form. I just simply said it. He inhales and nods quickly, "Yeah. My PA."

I press my lips together in a thin line and look down. "What's on the agenda for today?" I ask, already fed up with the last discussion. I looked at his coffee, which was completely empty. "I have a meeting at 5 tonight. Until then we can do what you want." He replies, turning off his phone. We? What I want? He wanted to be around me? "Yes, I want to be around you." Oh lord, I said that outloud? Got...damn. I feel the corners of my lips twitching into a smile but I quickly fight down the urge. "Oh," I breathe. "What? You dont want to be around me?" He asks, smiling like Cheshire Cat. "No, I do. Besides we go home in two days. So I want to." I say, honestly. No freaky stuff had to happen, no sensual touching or looks. Just his presence alone was arousing. "There's an annual fair at noon. Why don't we go?" He offers, shrugging his bare muscular shoulders. "Sure, that sounds great. Should I bring money?" That was a dumb ass question, it was a fair and I needed to eat Fair Food, so yes I would need money. "I'm going to be there so no." He replies. "My paycheck is fine. Especially with that double you promised me, I can pay myself." I say, knowing I was going to pay for my own stuff, I hated being paid for. "Rayleen, we aren't having this discussion. You will obey me, so what I say goes. You will not spend a dollar while we're here." He says, his eyes piercing back to mine.