Chapter 53

Sorry it's another short filler chapter..

"Not pregnant," Amy reads aloud with a sigh. I nod and feel the rush of relief over me. "I guess it's almost relief. I wouldnt want a child to be brough into this. At least not just yet," I say and look over at Elliot who looks pretrified.

"You okay?" I ask him and he nods, "Those brief moments of waiting, I almost fantasized what it would be like to have a baby," He replies with a shrug. Oh boy.

"Dont tell me you want a kid now...after all of this?" Amy says, rolling her eyes. "Look, all I'm saying is that it's something I would actual consider in the near future," Eli says with soft eyes. I can barely believe what I'm hearing.

I almost wish I had been pregnant...but the timing was wrong...all so wrong.

I sighed and collapsed on the couch, rubbing my forehead slightly. Now I could actually say I needed a drink...and actually drink it without a worry.

"Are you okay?" I feel Elliot put his hand on my knee and I shake my head. "Yeah, I'm fine." I reassure. "Well looks like I'm not going to be an aunt for awhile. So why dont we all go ahead and take a couple shots?" Amy suggests.

And that is just what I needed.

The next day was just relief. I bounced into work in my heels and curled my hair just to show my expression. But as soon as I open the doors to my room, it spoke other wise.

I felt like I was tugged into an episode of Pretty Little Liars.

Pictures..the same pictures that I clawed at inside of Elliots house and shredded...covered my room. One picture in particular was enlarged and displayed across my Mac computer screen. It read:

Dont think I havent forgotten about you my sweet. I hope you enjoyed your days of freedom. They're all you have left.

-A

I couldnt even process what had just happened. Bombshell after bombshell. It never ended. I didnt move. I just stood at my door ,dumbfounded with my hands clenched together. I felt sick to my fucking stomach. I felt like I was going to heave over.

Through instinct, I ran to the walls and ripped the pictures down like before. Emotions swirling through me, making me want to vomit. Making me want to break down.

I suddenly heard knocking on the door and heard Amy's light gentle voice, and she was attempting to rap, "Aye yo Rayleen, I just came by the way. Since you hate McNuggets, I got you a Frappe." Then I heard her giggle. Usually I would have have laughed at how corny that was but I was still attempting to rip the pictures of the walls and ball them together. "Oh come on! You know that funny. I'm going to become a rapper next. I'm going to be called The Big A. Or A Dog. Or AmeDizzle." She continued to rant as I through the pictures in the trash.

"What are you doing in there?" She suddenly asks, her voice more concerned. "Uh-Nothing." I babble incoherently. "Liar. Is Elliot in there?" She asks and suddenly gasps loudly. "Oh shit. Are you two..doing the do?" She says with a giggle. I groan and fling the door open, "What?" I growl angrily at her.

She's wearing a light pink fitted dress with black heels, holding a McDonalds bag in one hand and my Frappe in the other. "Someone woke on the wrong side of the playroom sex swing." She said, widening her eyes.

I couldnt help but smile just a little bit at her and her eyes grazed over me and behind me. "What's that on your desk?" She whispers.

Oh fuck! In the midst of my anger I completely forgot I left the main source of evidence. Before I can even block her, she has moved past me and races towards the note. "Who the fuck is this?" She screeches and I shush her immediately. "Uh- Elliot. Um..he's saying that...my days of freedom are over because he's holding me captive..in the...playroom." I say, sucking in air sharply and nodding my head. She blinks back at me and then down at the note. "Shouldnt he have left his initials? Or at least a fucking E. Not this creepy ass A shit." She says, folding her arms across her chest. Oh no, she was far from convinced.