Chapter 56

Another filler...but hey. That means the book will be longer.
Sorry it's so short,

My mouth was open and all my senses were then muted.
I couldn't hear.
I couldn't see.
I couldn't taste.

As I slowly took deep breaths and felt the sun rays on my skin. I felt a sense of warmth as I gazed down below at the love of my life.
Kneeled before me in a sense of submission, asking for my hand in marriage.

He wanted to marry me.

"After everything..."I stop and inhale again deeply.
"You comforted me when I told you my story. You held me when my mother died. You visited me when I was in a mental hospital for Gods sake.
There's no one else is rather be with. No one who gets me like you. Who has this control over me. I'm addicted to you. I'm crazy about you. I can't imagine me being without you.
I need you. And I would be honored to be your wife.
Yes. A thousand times yes." I say breathlessly and he smiles, and I notice he's shaking as he slides the diamond ring on my ring finger.

We are surrounded by a loud roar of applause as I jump on him and wrap my arms around his neck as he twirls me around in the air. I press my lips to his, our passion colliding instantly. It was overpowering.
Sensational.

As we pulled away, people were still cheering and paparazzi began taking pictures of us.
Asking questions I couldn't respond too.
Eli turned me towards them and I glanced up at him. "I thought you didn't want me in the papers." I whisper into his ear.
"This is different. You're being praised right now and I want the entire world to know I'm the luckiest man in the world to be engaged to the most beautiful woman in the world. So smile Kitten." He says with a grin.

For once, I actually did.

After about a half an hour of just trying to get away from the paparazzi, we finally escaped to my car.
"That must have cost a lot of money to do that. You know, the proposal."
I say as I slide into the drivers seat of my beautiful car. "Don't worry about it. It was far worth it. I would have cried if you said no." He said chuckling.
"Me too," I say as I begin driving towards the house.

"I have some surprises for you when we get home." He also adds and I raise my eyebrow at him.
"Oh?" I reply.

"An early wedding gift." He says and my heart stops.

"Really?" I whisper and he nods.
"Actually two." He adds and my heart begins to race again.

"Don't be nervous." He whispers and his hand grazes my bare thigh and I tense.

"Watch yourself Mr. Carter." I mumble, with a sly smirk.

He squints at me with a seductive smile. "What are you talking about?" He asks innocently as I feel his hand inch between my legs and then back to my thigh, making me tense.
"This isn't fair. Are you trying to get payback for the little car incident?" I ask and I can feel his gaze on me.
Everything below waist, clenches together tightly and I swallow hard.
"What incident?" He asks. But he knows what I'm talking about.
The incident when I gave him....

Oh boy.

"Elliot-" But he stops me.
"Eyes on the road Ms. Banks." He suddenly orders and my hand tightens up on the steering wheel.

His hand slides between my legs again, his fingers strumming across the front of my panties.
I bite my lip nervously and feel his finger slip past them.
Rubbing me...slowly. So freaking slow.
It's agonizing.
I coo in pleasure and feel his second finger pressing against my clit and another at me wet entrance.

"Eli." I moan and he shushes me, "Quiet Kitten." He demands and I press my lips together. My legs were shaking and I felt like I was driving quicker.

"You're so wet." He groans and his finger arches in and up.

Hitting that spot that drives me nuts.

His finger quickens and I spread my legs wider.

"It feels so good." I whisper and gently move my hips against his fingers. I feel him pushing my clit up and pushing against it and rubbing it in short strokes but so fast.

So fast.
My breathing quickens and I try not to shut my eyes.

I was close already!
"I'm gonna..." I pause and feel him add another finger and I immediately feel my orgasm overflow.
My legs shake violently and I inch up away from his finger but his other hand, grips my thigh and slams me back down on his fingers and cry out.
He slips his fingers out and licks my wetness off.

"You taste so good. I can't wait to take you later," he groans and I whimper and glance away from him.
"I can't believe you just did that." I whisper in disbelief.

"You shouldn't be surprised. With you, there's no limits." He says as I pull into my driveway.

We walk upstairs, hand in hand and when we walk inside, he closes the door behind him.

"First gift. It's big. But I couldn't wait until after we were married to tell you." He slips past me and grabs an envelope.
He hands it to me and I eye it slowly and nervously.

I open it and I practically leap for joy.

"You're going back to baseball?!" I yell and he gleams at me.

"And I have a high chance of being ...big." He whispers and I jump on him.
"Baby I'm so happy to hear that! I'm proud of you!" I say and wrap my arms around him.
"I knew that I couldn't let my dreams die. And it wasn't too late for me." God I was overjoyed for him!

"Wait. What does that mean for work? If you're going to be in training and everything?" I suddenly ask and his grin widens.

"Rayleen, you're taking my place. You'll work with my father and you'll be in charge of the entire building and in Utah. Amy can be your PA and can still be an executive. But people will come to you when they want to make a deal. You'll go to out of state and out of the country conferences and meetings." My mouth drops and I almost pass out.

"Wh-What?" I stutter and he holds my face.

"You are my boss." He repeats slowly,
"This is your dream. You love what you do. This is what you deserve." He adds and tears fill my eyes.

"Good things come to those who wait." He whispers and presses his lips against my forehead.

"Th-Thank-"
"Don't thank me. This is your dream. And I won't let it die." I burst into tears and he wraps my arms around him.

"You're too good to me." I say into his shoulder. "I love you." He whispers.
"I love you too Elliot. So much." He squeezes me tightly and I retreat from our embrace and wipe the corners of my eyes.

"Ready for gift two?" He asks and I nod.

He leaves the room for a moment and holds ...
The Collar.

"I would also like to officially....collar you." He says and my eyes widen again.

"You want me to be your submissive?" I ask in a hushed tone.
"I want the ceremony in the club. I want all to see. To witness. You won't have to be my submissive all the time but just some times." He replies.
He actually trusted himself to be a complete Dominant with me.

"I want to be tied to you in all aspects. Be owned by you. Collar and ring." I say, nodding and he smiles.
"We can go tomorrow or later on tonight if you'd like. I want to collar you before I marry you. I have one specific play time I want you to have." He says to me with a sly smile.
I walk over to him and take the collar from his hand.
"You make me feel so special." I say,
"That's because you are." Just as I'm about to rip his clothes off, I hear a knock on the door.

Quickly I run to it and see Link standing at the door.
"Hey!" I say with a wide grin. Ready to over flow with my news.
But he looks distraught.

He takes a deep breath and says,
"Leá, Amy's been kidnapped."
Also a sex scene is coming..
So do all of that I following and deleting from your library stuff. Make sure you follow me and add the book back.

~*~*~*~
Pickin up speed huh?

Also please, when you write a comment will you please hash tag your country. For example, after you comment just put #USA or #UK
I want to see how worldwide this went.
I got my slaves in different area codes.
Many nasty lip biting kisses to my little dirty slaves.

Again I'm sorry it's short. But I have a family reunion and its a party.
It's 60s theme...I'm going as Marilyn Monroe and I'm hosting it with my kick ass 92 year old great grandmother.

x