Chapter 38

I couldn't even say anything. I just stated at him and waited for an explanation. And it better be a damn good one! I looked over at my distraught boyfriend as he ran his hands through his hair angrily. Mr. Carter looked at his son again and slowly back at me, "I got a note. An anonymous note." He paused and took a deep inhale. I frowned and blinked a few times waiting for him to continue. "The letter told me that Ms. NewMort was going to be there. In front of your old house at exactly that time." Mr. carter explained.
I scoffed and folded my arms, "So what do you have to do with Ms. Newmort?" I ask silently.
Seeing Mr. Carter- a man who held so much power and authority in the business- and now so lost and scared shitless. Was scary. And very unusual.
Mr. Carter glanced at Elliot, who looked even more skeptical. Elliot cleared his throat and said , "How do you know her?" Mr. Carter's eyes glossed and he shifted uneasily in his hospital bed, "While she was....under your dominant...control.....she was under mine as well." He says.
Oh Fuck. So when Tina Newmort was Elliot's submissive she was also his fathers as well?
This was so twisted. That was fucked up. Elliot seemed slightly moved by the sudden discovery, "Wait a minute- what? Why?"
I was curious to why Elliot even cared so much. Mr
Carter sighed and said, "I was escape outlet for your sadistic ways."
"I wasn't that sadistic with her! She could barely handle getting flogged- let alone spanked with my hand!" Elliot practically shouted.
"You were giving her unusual punishment." Mr. Carter retorted back.
"As a Dom, I punish for whatever I see fit." Elliot says through almost grit teeth.
"But as a Dom you need to take feelings into consideration. And reasoning." His father replies back lightly.
"Tina and I agreed it was only on sexual purposes. Nothing long term. She didn't want feelings. She wanted a hardcore Dom. I didn't want feelings. I wanted a willing submissive."
The tension between the two was intoxicating, I felt as though I wasn't even in the room anymore. Just watching something that didn't need to be seen. "That may have been true son, but after you two were done. She came to me for inexplicable pleasure." Wow. Elliot's father hit a low blow with that.
"And did mom know?" And Elliot just hit a low blow. But it seemed as though Elliot caught his father between a rock and a hard place, because he didn't answer. Just pressed his lips in a thin line and glared at his son.
After a few moments of painful silence, I broke it with a few simple words, "What does this have to do with the anonymous note?" I ask.
Mr. Carter looks at me with a softened expression, "I planned to hit Tina with that car, not Amy." He replied flatly.
"Why would you want to hurt her?" I ask quietly.
"When Tina and Elliot broke off their contract. Tina clung to me more than ever- I didn't like that because usually with my subs, it's strictly sex. She wanted more so I left her. The little bitch then stole money from me in order to get a breast enhancement. My wife Linda found the papers from it, which Tina purposely planted. Linda and I almost got a divorce because she thought I was paying for other females." Mr. Carter mumbled.
"Little did she know you were fucking other females." Elliot said scoffing. I have him a look that said keep quiet and to my surprised, he caught on and followed. "Linda and I were fighting so much, and I feared for her leaving. I hate Tina, I wanted to hit her." Mr. Carter muttered. "So you were willing to go to jail for murder because of your issues with your wife? That was clearly your fault." I say, uncrossing my arms.
Elliot was surprised at my smart remark and so was Mr: Carter. "When you're in love with your soulmate. You would do anything and I mean anything to keep them there." Mr. Carter says slowly.
"Even murder?" I whisper.
More silence.
"The doctors said you had the heart attack due to high levels amount of stress and irregular heart beat." Eli says in a monotone voice. "I drove myself sick when I figured out I had hit Amy. When I went to go tell her, that's when everything happened." Mr. Carter admitted.
"I can't believe you didn't tell me about any of this." Eli said turning his back to his shameful father. "It was better to keep you in the dark." Mr. Carter protected. "Everything in the dark comes to the light. You told me that." Elliot says, clearing his throat. "I was just trying-" Elliot stops his father with a very logical finishing. "Trying to protect me. I know. That's all I seemed to hear this week." Elliot says with a sigh. "You're going to tell Amy and mom. Today. I don't want to be the one to do it." Elliot says turning around to grab my hand. "You're dead wrong dad. Dead ass wrong." He says with one finally sigh and slips out the door with me.

"This is getting unbelievable." Elliot says once we reach his car. "It's obvious Ms. Newmort did that." I reply muttering. "Or Andre." Eli says quietly. "Or My adopted father." I add.
"I didn't know Tina didn't like pain." I suddenly say. "She hated pain, and could not stand belts. They scared her shitless." Elliot explains. "Is that why you two broke it off? Cause she couldn't comply?" I ask silently.
Did I really want to know?
"Yes. She just wanted pleasure and I noticed she started growing an attachment. I had to." He says and begins driving. "Knowing your father had her behind closed doors, how does that make you feel?" I ask.
"Betrayed in a sense. Even if it wasn't Tina. Its dirty." He says cringing. I press my lips together, ready to change the subject. "Do you think your mom is still at the house?" I ask, noticing we were driving the same direction of his penthouse. "She better not be. And if she is, we won't be anywhere near her." He whispers.
It was hard to read his emotions by this point. "Where are we going to be?" I ask.
"Room Of Mirrors. I need to play." He replies back with a deep groan.
"You need to play or spank me?" I ask without thinking. He glances over at me, "Not you too?" He groans. "You know I have no problem with you spanking me. I like that. I'm just curious to why you like it? Is it an outlet for you? How you let off steam?" I ask curiously. "Look you know my- condition. It turns me on. I didn't say I was going to spank you and now you have me paranoid to do it now." He says with a sigh. "Spank me. You know I like it." I insist.
"You're trying to figure me out. I know there's something wrong with me, stop perusing me like a therapist." He says angrily. "I sense tension. Are you the one that wants to play?" I tease. That gets a sly smile out of him, "Your smart mouth is what's going to get you in trouble Ms. Banks." He says curtly. "Are you taking requests?" I ask.
"Because I love you. Sure." He says kindly.
"Cane." I say flatly. That catches him by surprise. "You want me to use a cane?" He says back wildly. I nod. "I don't know Ray. I may get ahead of myself and get wrapped up in it." He says with much uncertainty. "I trust you." I say silently.

We arrived in the Room of Mirrors with no interruptions.
Linda and my adopted father were gone.
I had stripped of my clothing and left eagle spread on the bed. My body was trembling in anticipation and I was back under my Masters control. He placed my collar around my neck and petted the top of my hair. "You want me to cane you Kitten?" He asks quietly. "Yes Master." I whisper. His brow furrows and he disappears for a moment and returns back with a long curved object.
Oh boy. It's the cane.
"Pick a safe word." He whispers and trails the cane across my stomach and on my hips causing me to shudder. "Ice." I say with a smirk. "Clever." He mutters. "If it becomes too much, and you safe word. I'll just make love to you, alright?" He whispers. "Alright Master." I say nervously.
He nods and raises the cane subtly, glancing down at my eyes for one last reassuring approval, I nod slightly and in an instant the cane comes down across my thighs and I cry out.
This sting hurts like a bitch! Elliot stiffens and moves to my other thigh, slapping me sharply on the inside and the out.
Holy fuck this hurt. But the pain was channelling.
He grabbed the cane and left a long red mark across my hip and my back arched. "Remember the thin line. It doesn't always have to be pleasure but it doesn't have to be pain either." He deeply reminds. I swallow nervously as the hits become harder. I glance at his eyes and see the dominance and lust.
But I was getting scared. His tense muscles began to relax and the hits became more freely, more carelessly.
His eyes turned- sadistic.
I whimpered as the cane went across my scars. My eyes shot up but he didn't look at me, his eyes fluttered for a moment and with one smack right across my hipbone. I've reached my limit.
"Ice!" I screech. Elliot immediately drops the cane and seizes my thighs with showering kisses. He gropes my hips and massages them, sending the pain to subside. He continued kisses up my stomach and to my neck, "Did I hurt you terribly?" He asks cautiously. I smile and move my hand from side to side. "A little." I admit and he presses his lips to mine.
"Make love. Now." He groans and fondles with his belt.
God yes! This is what I wanted! I needed this! As he goes to take off his boxers, the door flings open.
"Tina! What are you doing here?" Elliot shouts.
What the fuck! How did this bitch get out of jail? Better yet, how did she get in here? I lean over and cover myself in the blankets, although I was wearing a bra and panties, she didn't need to see this. "Seems as though you really did replace me. I see you changed this place up. All for her huh? You never did anything like this for me. I know your dad told you everything." She says back glaring at us. "That's our business. Get the hell out!" Eli says through grit teeth. "I'm not going anywhere." She says like a needy child and I notice Shea holding a knife in her right hand. "What is it you want?" I ask trying to hide my fear. She smirks and glances at Eli. "He knows what I want." She says with a smile. Eli's eyes widen and he nods slowly. "You want to play Tina?" He asks and she smirks again. "I thought you'd never ask." She says closing the door shut behind her. "You know what to do." Eli says calmly.
What the actual fuck. I feel tears pierce my eyes and Tina drops to her knees with her head down, "You have already displeased me. You did not properly address me nor did you undress yourself like you should. You're going to get your first punishment." Eli says with a deep voice, his eyes returned dominant.
Why was I still here? I couldn't bring myself to get up. I was glued to the bed. Watching this unbelievable scene. Eli walked over to Tina and grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the bed next to me, quickly grabbing the knife from her. I quickly scrambled to my feet and back away. What was he going to do? Fuck her in front of me? I swallowed the unwanted lump in my throat and noticed Elliot grabbed rope and tied her arms above her head to the bedpost and her legs down, while she lay flat on her stomach. "Aw, little girl doesn't like sharing her man huh?" Tina says smirking at me.
Anger boils inside me and I look at Eli for support but he does nothing. He slowly loops his belt out of the loop and folds it. "Sir, I don't want you using the belt on me." Tina exclaims. "Oh I won't be using the belt on you." Eli says and turns to me, he hands the belt to me and leans forward, "I told you karma was a bitch. Time for you to get your payback." He whispers and turns around to Tina. "Rayleen will be giving you this punishment. And it will be placed anywhere on your body she sees fit. Lets just hope it's not your face."

~*~*
As I was rolling my third blunt- I came up with this twisted idea.

Later slaves
X