Chapter 19

"I hope l didnt get you into too much trouble last night." Amy said as I sat down in my chair at the office. I sighed and ran my hand through my curled red hair. "Oh not at all. How'd the rest of your night go?" I asked, sipping my coffee. "Perfect. You little Miss Dominatrix you." She said smirking. I groaned and rubbed my face, "Please dont say that. I dont even know how I was able to do that." I defended. "Oh sweetie you were a natural. Everyone loved you." She said, pushing my arm. "Glad you thought so." I murmured. "Why? Not your position in the lifestyle?" She said with a smirk. "You have no idea." I exhale, rolling my arms. "Was Boss Man dissapointed to see you in that position too?" Her eyes were gleaming at me in a way that made me nervous. "Dissapointed being the operative word." I say under my breath. Her eyes widen, "So I'm not the only one completely shocked that the CEO of a very expensive oil company was at a BDSM club last night. And I saw the way he dragged you off of the stage. And it wasnt just because you were his secretary." She points out notebly. "Thats his business." I quickly reply. "So was you being on that stage. When I implied he was a Dom I didnt mean it on such lengths."

"What are you trying to say Ams?" I finally say. "What you arent saying. With your smartass mouth, I'm surprised you didnt cuss him out when he forced you off stage."

"Get to it Amy." I sigh. "Is something going on between you two?" She seemed completely amused. "Nothing." I completely fib. "So youre telling me that the whole weekend you two can fuck around and then come back and do nothing at all?" Eli and I never discussed telling people about our relationship-and telling Amy may not be a good start. "That's usually how it goes right?" I respond easily. "Bluff! Especially for being a personal assistant"

"We arent having this discussion."

"Oh come on, we tell each other everything." She whines. Fed up with her questions I point to the door. "Out Amy." I sigh. As if on Que, my office phone began to ring. I flicked my finger towards the door to motion her out. She stopped her feet and exclaimed, "You can't ignore me forever Banks!" I chuckled at her immaturity and answered the phone, "Rayleen Banks, PA of CEO Elliot Carter speaking how may I help you?"

I said quickly and professionally. "Your rehearsed status is impressive Ms. Banks." A slow smile crept across my face. "Your timing is impeccable Mr. Carter." I replied back with a smile. "So I've been told. How's Amy?"

"Curious as ever." I said as I finally signed into my computer. "Curious as in?"

"Wanting to know why you were there last night." I answered humorously. "And you told her?"

"Of course not. She suspects."

"Suspects that she's fucking her boss." It sounded more like a statement than a question. "Exactly which is false."

"Hardly." he murmurs. "Oh how you wish."

"Watch yourself Ms. Banks, wouldn't want a repeat of last night would you?" I smirk even though he can't see. "With my twisted mind, I just might." I whisper seductively. " Don't tempt me. You have no idea how badly I want to....but I won't." His words were intoxicating...dampening my core. "Didn't stop you yesterday." I said trying to change the atmosphere. "And it just may not stop me today, which reminds me I'm hungry." He groaned deeply and I clenched my legs together. "Sounds like a personal problem." I replied trying to hide my arousal. "Fortunately for me you're my personal assistant. So why don't you come to my office, let's say noon. I intend to devour every inch of your sweet mouthwatering pussy and you're going to let me." I bit my lip and arched forward, the fabric of my panties making contact with my lists. "You like the sound of that Kitten?" He breathed. "Y-Yes Sir." I stuttered, how the hell does he do this to me?! "So are you going to be a good girl and come?" One-time word that had two meanings that I am more than happy to follow. "Yes Sir I wish to please you in all ways possible." I replied laying back. "That's my girl."