Chapter 35

I guess you could call this a filler chapter? Extremely short double update. The italics are a memory of Rayleens.

So I took his car- sue me!

I knew how to drive in some aspect- even though I didnt possess a license, I didnt care.

Eli could find his way home, but abducting some random female in a car and threaten to cut up her body if she didnt drive him home. 

My own fear was sickening to me and it harshly embraced my mind. My eyes hurt from all the tears and I cursed myself to stop. And by the time I pulled up to the penthouse, the water works have subsided. 

I approach Elliot's front door and burst through it and notice there are plastered pictures of me all over the walls.

But these pictures were different. It was me when I was younger...but it triggered an unwanted memory...a memory that ripped me in half.

Daddy told me that he would be pleased with me if I gave the strange men what they wanted. But I couldnt do that, didnt he see that? I was sleeping- well trying to, since daddy didnt leave the hall light on like he usually does. He knows I get scared. I hear the door creak and hear feet shuffling. Keep still. I tell myself. Dont move! I chant in my head. I hear heavy breathing and then hands pull up my nightie. I start crying and nothing has happened yet, but I know what is going to happen. I feel hands, move my legs open, holding my ankles up. And I cant help it. I scream, "Please. Stop doing this to me!" I yell. Couldnt they get someone else to do this? Someone that wanted this. No I didnt! My undies are taken off and they move around...down there. Suddenly the darkness is illuminated with bright flashes. And I notice...someone is taking pictures of me. No. NO! I scream. I feel tongues down there and many hands covering my mouth and touching me all over. A light is suddenly turned on and I see my father standing at the door with a camera....and a smirk on his face.

I run to the walls, ripping the trifiling pictures of the wall, balling them into balls and my chest begins to heave. Every picture is a rush of a memory. My screams. Their moans.

Once I got the pictures removed from the walls, I gathered them all together and ran to the end of the room towards the paper shredder. Smoothing out the balled pictures and placing each one into the paper shredder. After all of them are in the basket, I pick the remains up and go into the kitchen and stuff them in the drain. 

I felt the hot tears on my face, I felt the heat coming off of my face, I turned on the garbage disposel and rubbed my face.

I turned around to grab a glass of water and saw a note on the fridge.

" My most precious Rayleen.

I hope you enjoyed my gift. Dad gave it to me, even as an 8 year old.

You were such a hot little slut.

See you soon

- A" 

Andre. "Fuck you Andre!" I screamed and collapsed onto my knees. I gripped the cold white tiles on the ground and counted to ten. 

What doesnt kill me makes me stronger...right? But this was ripping me apart. My hands were shaking and I looked up and if as planned.

I saw a mirror.

I saw everything. The disgust, the humilation. How could God create something like this?

How could God let this happen to one of his children. I looked up at the ceiling, "You didnt want me either? So you damned me to this world for the devil to swallow me up? Huh? I know you can hear me! Why?! Why are you doing this to me!" I screamed at the so called Higher Power.