Chapter 58

If I had a bottle of alcohol in my hand, I knew for sure I'd be chugging it down within milliseconds because I was so nervous.

And I dont even know why I was because I shouldnt have been.

It's just Eli for God's Sake.

But the look was different, the feel in the room was different. We entered the club and it was as if, all eyes were on us. Maybe cause it was actually like that. Eli turns to me and we already had previously discussed before we entered, that I was his submissive.

Completley. I must react and speak to everyone as if I was.

The ceremony was nothing to what I expected.

Only that we were about to play....on stage.

The collar was placed around my neck and I gazed around and look at the hundreds of awaiting Doms Dommes and submissives.

"Kitten, kneel in the middle of the stage, facing everyone. If everything becomes too much. The safeword is my name. Say it. Everything stops and everyone knows. Understand?" He whispers in my ear. I take one more look at the crowd and nod my head. "Yes Master." It didnt even sound like me saying it. I sounded so wanton and ready..but nothing happened yet.

Following directions and I walked into the middle of the stage and dropped to my knees and the crowd cheered, shouting out raunchy remarks, but I ignored them.

This was a moment for me and him..but...they would watch.

"Everyone. Sirs, Masters, Mistresses, sluts, whores, subs, pets. Everyone here!" Elliot says pausing and circling me.

"This young girl has given me the liberty to show her our special world." Everyones silent for him, not even a pin drop can be heard.

"In this moment, I claim you." He stops and says it with such power. I dont look at his face, but I know it's covered in a sensual deep intent glare. "In this moment, I forever own you. I will respect you and keep you." He pauses again and suddenly I feel something on my back. It feels like a whip...or maybe a flogger, I'm too scared to notice. "I will protect you and shelter you. And in front of all to see...I will mark you as mine."
My eyes gazed over the crowd one last time and I swallowed hard before feeling the object being slapped across my back.
I immediately cried out and my body shuddered.
I trusted him.
I couldn't fathom how, I just did.
They came with hard blows and the crowd just watched anxiously and quietly.

What did his face look like? Was he straining not to go overboard?
Or did he feel perfectly fine?
Another hit came, except lower and my body arched forward.
Within a few seconds, Eli had pulled me onto a weird contraption. I was on my hands and knees and my dress was lifted up.
Oh mother of holyness.
He grazed my thighs for a moment, seeing I was only wearing a skimpy dress.
He moved aside and the crowd gasped.
What did he have?
I felt my ankles being strapped down and my wrists done the same.
I must not look at the audience.
I chanted in my head.

I felt his fingers move my panties to the side and felt a weird yet familiar object at my entrance.

It was slowly inserted and I whimpered.
Was this a fucking dildo?
But as it went deeper an my back arched, I felt it pump in slowly and realized...Elliot wasn't moving it.
I heard a slow vibrating noise.
It was a dildo-fucking-machine!
Holy mother of God.
My head fell back and I feel Elliot spreading my ass wider and probing his finger...back there.
"Fuck," I hiss through grit teeth and try to keep myself still.
The corner of my eye catches the audience and they are all watching attentively.
Some looking quite aroused and others very interested.
Eli's finger pushes past my forbidden entrance and stats in momentarily and I clench together.
The machine moves slowly, making me bite my lip.
"You're holding back Kitten. You know I hate when you do that." Eli whispers.
He had the nerve to talk.
I feel a spank on my thigh and I curse again and feel the machine move faster as I tighten around it and try to move.
"Don't move." He orders and by instinct, I disobey and move myself back up against the toy.

Suddenly my head is pushed down on the contraption I'm positioned on and his finger retreats.
He moves for a moment and reaches down to squeeze my breasts.
God almighty.
He puts these circular suction cup looking objects on my nipples and they harden immediately.
Feeling like they're being sucked on with a strong force of air.
Woah.
His hands then move down to my soaking core and spreads my lips
I can't see what he's used, but I'm guessing its bondage tape.
He tapes my lips open and I feel a cool breeze on my clit.
The machine moves in fast and deep and comes out slow.
This is going to kill me.

"Oh God Master." I coo and just as I think he's done, he moves to my ass again and inserts something cold that almost feels like a vibrating rubber hook.
I feel it being tugged on and he takes the other end and puts in my mouth.
So now I have a hook in my ass and its connected to the other hook in my mouth.
Forcing it open.
I look up at Eli's face finally and his expression is non readable.
"Does my slut like this?" He groans.
"Oh yes Master." I moan and the machine begins moving faster.
"Oh my God." I whisper and feel my whole body move from the thrust.

But as I try to steady my legs on the contraption, once I move, my legs slide down wider.
"Whenever you move. The wider your legs will get. Meaning the deeper it will go." He says with sly smile.
The machine hits a different spot, a spot that's overstimulated and my eyes fluttered close.
"Keep your eyes open."
But I couldn't.

The hook back there was tightening and my legs were shaking.
I feel a pressure on my clit and it hits that sensitive spot directly and I squirm.
"Please!" I scream. My body couldn't contain everything that was going on.
God this was good.
The machine was now moving faster and I could hear my juices spreading everywhere, dripping on my thighs.
I move again and my legs slide wider and my eyes roll back.

The saliva from my mouth started to drip and the pressure on my breasts were becoming unbearable.
I felt another smack with what felt like a paddle.
"More please!" I begged and I shuddered and my legs spread again.
I know I'm not this flexible.
But I didn't care. Everything was stimulated.
The crowd was now almost cheering.
Elliot moved in front of me and pulled my hair back so I could stare at him in the eyes.

"You little dirty girl, you like being fucked like this don't you?" He asked in a deep husky voice.
"I love it. I fucking love it." I groan and his fingers move inside my mouth.
Almost choking me and I loved it.
"Who do you belong to?" He asks.
"You." I whisper and he smacks my face.
He was driving me nuts.
"You." I moan louder and he smacks me again squeezes my face.
"Louder." He says through grit teeth. And I feel the machine start to twist and spin.
"You! I belong to you!" I yell and he nods his head.
"That's a good girl." He praises and suddenly I'm out of breathe.
"May. I. Cum. Master. Please?" I beg through each stroke.
My clit is throbbing and he looks at the crowd.
"Do you think I should let her?" He asks the crowd and they all cheer.
I searched his eyes for an answer as suddenly with one last stroke from the machine.
I explode.
Screaming and feeling the liquid explode all over me.

I just squirted in front of a crowd.

My body falls limp and I feel the top of my head being petted.

"I'm proud of you Rayleen. Now lets go home where I can make love to my fiancée properly."

~*~*~*

It's short but effective. I have another intense sex scene planned but its going to be probably towards the end of the book.

I'm not really int anal play like that but it was fun to put

So...I was wondering.

What kind of stuff are you guys into? Fetishes and all?
I'm curious.

Laters slaves
Xx