Chapter 49

Filler chapter,

After hours of transporting love making with Eli, we laid in my bed, curled in each others arms.

My mind still wondering what his question to me was.

Was it...what I thought it was?

"You're skin is so soft." Eli whispers, his hand striking up and down my arm, sending shivers down my spine.
I would never get used to his touch. Used to him holding me, caressing me, fucking me.
Loving me.

I looked at him with soft eyes, his perfectly sculpted face was so angelic.
Breathtaking.
"I love you," I simply whisper back.

As I feel his lips press against mine, my worries flew out of my head. All my unanswered questions stilled to exist.
But for just that moment .

"Momma wants us to visit her." He says as his lips brush up against my collarbone.
"Mmm, her and your dad are better?" I ask him, my hands grazing his hand.
"In theory. She began her first class yesterday. I'm curious to how it went." He admits, moving between my breasts,
"Well we won't get anywhere if you keep doing that." I mutter and he chuckles.
"I can't get enough of you." He says, looking up at me.
"Insatiable Carter," I say with a sigh as I sit up.
"Desirable Banks." He reports back and I push him off of me. "Enough of that. I promise you can fuck me into an oblivion when we return." I tease and slip into the bathroom.

Eli had Lindon buy him fresh new clothes, due to the fact he didn't have any since the fire.
I dressed in a blue short dress that was tight around my waist and had a black belt.
I applied little makeup and some heels to match while Elliot dressed in dark jeans and a button up.
He knew how much I loved his button ups...especially the next morning when I put them on..

"Ready champ?" Eli asks me as I look over at my reflection in the mirror.
My mouth dropped and I covered my face for a moment.
I knew to follow my gut feeling always...but this was ridiculous .
The irony was simple and made me laugh in disbelief.
"What's wrong?" Elliot asks me with a gentle voice and still it make me jump alert.
Do I even tell him?

"Nothing." I say with a reassuring smile and glance back down at my face.

This wasn't real.
My mind went into a blur and everything felt like it was in a daze...I was out of touch with my senses.

"Shall we go?" Eli asks me. His voice sounds so faint and distant...out of reach.
I can only nod and Lindon meets us outside in the hummer.

"I feel like we're drawing too much attention driving in this." I mumble.
"We live in New York. This is normal. Plus you won't have to worry about attracting attention." He assures rubbing my fingers.

"How? I'm in the car with a well known and rich Utahan hubby." I say squinting my eyes and he chuckles again.
"Hubby? Quite clever. And I made sure your name and face stayed out of the tabloids and the Internet." He says softy.
"What do you mean?" I ask, this was news to me.
"As you just said, I'm well known, rich and a hubby. Paparazzi are everywhere. And with everything you've been through lately. I wouldn't allow that. I have a 24/7 staff on all of the mainstream search engine sites and will delete any ounce of evidence about our personal life. I made sure you have been secured and any suspect that would take a picture would be kindly sent off."
My eyes widen. So he has been...stalking me. Well not stalking me but had people watch me the entire time?
That must be love because if I was a guy, I would be like 'That bitch is on her own' .
I was awfully lucky.
"You've been protecting me," I whisper and he nods. "I wouldn't allow you to be put in that spotlight. You've had that your whole life. Not anymore." He says sternly.
I smile shyly and lean up to kiss his lips.
"You're always so good to me." I whisper.
"Because you're such a good girl." He replies deeply. That ignites the fire inside of me, sending shivers up and down my spine.

Linda seemed like she was already going through withdrawals when I saw her. Her pupils were dilated and she seemed very uneven and on her toes. The slightest pin drop made get jump and flinch.
It was sad to see but you could notice she was trying.

"Momma, how are you?" Eli asked his distraught mother, stroking her back slowly.
Linda and Eli's father were staying in an extravagant hotel.
His dad was staying in town for counseling and also for Linda's special rehab sessions.
"I've been better," she says hotly.
"And you will be better." Mr. Carter says rubbing his wifes' hand.

"How are you?" I whisper to Mr. Carter as Eli begins to converse with his mother.
"Knowing that your wife had an affair out of insecurity is enough to drive you mad.
I feel terrible." He says nodding his head slowly,
As you should. Is what I wanted to say, but I keep my mouth shut.
"I feel even worse about Tina. She's delirious. Literally losing her damn mind." He says, gritting his teeth.
"What do you mean?" I ask, my brow furrowing.

"She's so convinced that she's pregnant with my baby. Or Elliots. But none of it adds up. I know she's having her way with someone else besides just us two." He says, taking a deep sigh.

"Andre." I suddenly spat. It was weird having that single thought run through my mind.
But once again. I was following my gut instinct and it hasn't steered me wrong yet.
Such a contradiction.
"Why him?" Mr. Carter says, flinching back.

"Why not? She's obviously hooking up with him to make all of our lives a living hell. They all know each other in some way."
I say logically.
"I sure hope so. Because. I can't lose Linda. I can't." He says. And I see his eyes fill with fear and he glances at his crippled wife.
"Her and Eli are all I have left. There's nothing left of me," and after he says that, I can't even bring myself to look at him.

After the odd encounter with Eli's parents, he forces me off to see Link.
It wasn't like I didn't want to see him.
I was just nervous. Suddenly he wasn't a daily officer.
He was my birth father, who's been missing in action for all of my life.

"Just knock on the door." Eli groans at me.
"Well what if he's not home?" I exclaim.
"Then we'll come back later." He says simply with a shrug. "What if he doesn't want to see me?" I mumble. "Now you're being unbelievable." He says rolling his eyes.
We continue to quarrel and I don't even notice that the door has opened.
"Well well well, what a surprise." Link says with a smile.
"Hey!" I practically shout with an overbearing smile.
I was acting so nervous!
"Why don't you two come in?" Link offers.
"We'd love to-" I interrupt Eli almost immediately.
"We were just dropping by." I say, rushing.
Link raises an eyebrow and I take in his appearance.
He's wearing a state union sweatshirt and jeans.
He looked as if he woke up from a nap.
"Any leads on Andre?" I ask swallowing nervously.
I didn't know what to say! It was so awkward for me.
I knew Eli was peering into the back of my head.
"Not at all. But trust me, as soon as we do, you'll be the first to know." He says with a reassuring smile.
We're silent for a moment. "How are you doing?" I whisper.
Looking at him more and more made me realize our resemblance.
It made me want to break into tears.
"Better. A little shaken up but I'm fine." He says with a smile.
"Why were you there that day anyways? The fire." I whisper.

"I came to see you." He says, looking me straight in the eyes. I nod and look behind me at the awaiting car.
"Well, I just wanted to stop by. I guess we'll be going now." I say smile awkwardly.

"Okay Rayleen," he mumbles. We hesitate to hug and I manage to outstretch for a handshake.
Really Banks? He's your father not your boss!
Wait....that didn't make any sense either.
As he leans forward, I feel a shove and Eli has pushed me into his chest.
Link wraps his arms around me and I shudder. I felt like I was 5 years old again.
Actually hugging my father. My eyes squeezed shut as I felt my throat tighten and get sore.
Hearing faint distant laughter of me as a child...that never seemed to happen but I wished had happened.

I release from the hug, looking down at my heels.

I loved these shoes so very much.

I turn away and rush back to the car and Eli follows behind me after shaking his hand firmly.
"Why would you do that?" I mumble to him angrily.
"Because it needed to be done. Everyone needs a little push off to help." He says softly.
I sigh and look out the window.
"Look I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to over step a boundary." He says reaching towards my bare thigh and I arch up.

"It's okay. You were looking after me as always." I say looking at him.
"I do want to go to one more place." I quickly add.
I needed to get this off my chest.

"Ow, Ray. Please excuse the fact I was just released from the hospital from being in a short term coma. Please man handle me all you want." Amy says as I drag her back into her room, leaving Eli in the living room with her aunt.
"Big problem," I say, feeling as if I was about to hyperventilate .
"What is it?" She asks curiously.
I point to my face and she raises we eye brow, "What?" She asks.

"Remember in college when I started gaining weight and when it went to my face?" I whisper and she nods slowly.
"Look at me. Really look at me." I whisper.

"Your face isn't I see the change in. Its only in your stomach." She says. It clicks together and my body begins to shudder.
"Holy fuckity fuck fuck." She gapes.
"I think I'm pregnant." I whisper.

~*~*~*~*
I'll update She Sunday.
Or tomorrow
Thank you for all my readers with Black N Blue. That was my first erotic novel I updated and its my baby. Big fat shout out to @MiaKitten for her support since Chapter 1. The epilogue will be out Tuesday or Wednesday.

Also go follow and read my girls book. She needs support so she'll update more : cokevndrvin <-- is her name

Blow this chapter the hell up
With comments & votes