Chapter 47

A little surprise for my slaves

Elliot's POV

I dreamt of white walls, the ones similar to Rayleen was in when she was admitted.
I was standing and I felt hands grasp around my length, pumping me.
I threw my head and groaned and looked down, expecting to see the big brown eyes of my love Ray. But instead saw 5 bastards looking up at me. Probing me. Touching me.
"No. Stop touching me." I say, trying to push them away. But the more I fought, the stronger they got. "Stop! Get the fuck off!" I shouted,
"Elliot wake up!" I heard a distinguished voice yell and my eyes fluttered open.
Rayleen was hovered over me, wearing my t-shirt.
"W-What happened?" My mind went blank for a moment. What really did just happen?
"You were having a nightmare." She whispered, slowly braiding her red hair nervously. She was biting the inside of her cheek which she did when she was nervous. "Oh." Is all I can manage to reply. "Does that happen often?" She blurts out and I gaze at her, stroking her bare thigh. Her body pressed against mine was sending electric sparks throughout my body. God, this woman was a goddess and she didn't even know it.
"Sometimes," I reply truthfully.
Only God knows how badly I wanted to shove myself in her and feel her core tighten around me.
Fuck, I missed her body.
"What are they about?" She asks tenderly. I didn't want to worry her, I hated when she did. "Just flashbacks except I'm my age now." I softly explain.

She pauses for a moment and looks down at my body. I was getting hard already and she didn't even touch me yet.
"I want to replace that." She whispers.
I swallow nervously and look at her. "Where do you feel them?" She asks me with passion and lust in her eyes.
She was an animal, a nymph, a queen and I was a mere peasant wishing to worship at her feet.
I swallow nervously and I look down at my erection that's practically springing out of my pants. "Tell me," she softly orders.
"I feel them sucking me off." I spat harshly and as soon as I know it, she's bent over and pulls my pants down my hips.
My erection barely missing her lips as she sits up. "Bring me back. How did they do it?" Her voice was demanding and hot.
I fucking loved it.
"They grabbed me hard and firm. I couldn't escape even if I tried." I whispered and she brought her small fist around to grip me and my body convulsed. Pre cum dripping out of my head.

Rayleen drove me crazy, kept me on edge, no matter what she did.
"I don't want you to escape from me," She says softly and slowly licks up my length.
God, everything she touched was my undoing. She had me under her spell.
I groaned softly as she sucked my tip and moved both her fists tightly around me.
My eyes squeezed shut and I remembered.
I was having a flashback...a vision almost. I was fading in and out of the nightmare I just had and my beautiful reality with Rayleen.
They were there...but she was here.
"Don't shut down on me. Let me in." She whispered softly, before sucking down more of me. "Oh my fucking..." I couldn't finish, my eyes flung open and I resisted my temptation to grab her hair and force her to take the rest of me. I wanted to go crazy with her. I didn't want to stop.
She squeezed me harder and the unwanted memories flooded my mind again.
It was painful and I was swirling in Rays pleasure and my own sick past. I felt her mouth relinquish off of me for a moment as she took one hand and squeezed me hard and the other to squeeze my... "Ray," I blurt out and she looks at me like she's done something wrong.
I never let a female do what she wants when giving me head. I just make her suck it and cum when I want.
Rays hands were roaming so freely her mouth going when she wanted...like they did.
"I need this. I don't want you to feel like you have to fuck my mouth every time. I want you to trust me. Everything they touched is no longer a bad memory. It's me. You're mine." She says sternly. This woman had me under her damn ball and chain.
She looks back down at me and deep throats me quickly and comes up slowly.
"Ohhhhh," is all I can say as I tried not to throw my head back,
She does that a few times and I fight the urge to already cum in her mouth.
She knew how to use her damn tongue.
"Feel that. It's me." She assures as she rubs my tip with her thumb. I swallow nervously and nod, "It's you." I repeat and notice she's giving me the reassurance I need and I close my eyes.
I feel her cup me and slide her tongue against my throbbing veins as I swallow nervously. Her mouth around my dick like a suction cup.
Fuck! She was going to be the death of me. She fisted me hard to the point if I were to cum, it couldn't come out because of her grip and it felt so good.
So fucking good.

Then a flashback....a memory. Them....
I felt myself start to shake and I heard her angelic voice, "Me." She whispers.
"You." I mutter.
I feel her take me all in her mouth again and I feel the back of her throat as she cups me again and squeezes....it's her...not them.
"Please stop touching me!!!" My 8 year old last screamed.

But no....it was her...she was everywhere...consuming me.
"Fuck baby don't stop." I gasp and feel her suck me hard as she slowly pulls back up.
It was her.
All along.
I finally explode in her mouth but she keeps going. "Baby. Don't. I can't." I plead silently, but she won't stop, shes hungry and she won't stop until she has every last drop of me.

Then the chain inside my mind, the one that stopped me from wanting to give Kitten my all, shatters.
I was finally ready for the love she wanted to give me. I was hers ultimately.
I didn't notice I was crying until I felt the soft warmth of Rayleens breasts and her arms wrapped around me

~*~*~
Looks like Eli had some demons of his own he needed to get rid of.... And Rayleen just took care of that.

I have a surprise for you slaves
X