Chapter 69: Now Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Carter

We made a lot of changes to the wedding in one week.
Instead of pink, Eli insisted red because it was our safe word. He wanted to show that he had self control so we all obliged.

With the exception of Amy's pink flower hair pin.

But now it was the day.

We were waiting in the house we had rented that had the beautiful scenery.
Amy, Felicia and Angelina were helping me get ready along with a few other makeup artists.

The man who had helped me create my envision wedding was named Joshua and he was quite ...fabulous.
He had blonde hair with a bang that swooped in front of his face that he whipped frequently. Bright majestic blue eyes and lips that he kept glossed twenty four seven.
He had a slight French accent and he was quite the character.

"Ladies, come come. Time for me to create the bride of the year!" He exclaimed as I sat in my robe.

He looked at me, his hand on his hips and his other stroking his chin.

"Your red hair, your bright eyes and that perfect oval shape. I've got the perfect look for you. Cara Delevinge, VS 2012. Perfect." Of course I didn't follow anything he had said but soon enough, he approached my face with brushes and make up of all sorts.
10 minutes he was done.

My makeup was done light, except with a dark curve along the top of my eye to detail it. And my eyebrows were arched perfectly.

"And for the finishing touch. Red lipstick. To tell your new hubby. I'm yours and no other and ready to smother!" He said in an all too excited voice but it made me giggle.
"Joshua." Angelina called, causing him to whip around.
"No. It is not Joshua, it is Joshoa. Ooh-Ah." He corrected, announcing his words and puckering his lips as he explained.

Angelina squinted at him and folded her arms, "Listen, all I was going to say is that you did a good job."
We were all surprise but her kindness. This was so unlike her.
Joshoa turned and smiled, clapping his hands together. "Joshoa loves compliments. Now come come. You're next. Get the bride her lingerie." He instructed.

My lingerie included a white laced corset with a thong and a garter belt. It pushed up my breasts and made my backside look bigger.

Everyone approved.
"When Elliot sees you, he's not going to know what to do with all of that ass!" Amy says with a squeal.
I roll my eyes and look over to see Felicia's smiling face.
"I don't even know what I'd do with all that ass." She adds with a suggestive wink.

All the excitement and warmth is making me joyful and happy.

"Dress time!" Angelina suddenly says

My dress was strapless, that showed off my bust line and complete my curves perfectly and flowed along my feet.

I had my customized wedding Jimmy Choo shoes. My red hair was curled and pinned into a bun, leaving two strands to compliment my oval face.

It was really coming down to it.

There was a knock on the door and I averted my gaze, tempted to go grab it.

"It's just me, Link. And I warn you all ladies. Don't be overwhelmed by my beauty in this tux. I look the bomb dot com." He warns and I cover my mouth and feel my laughter overflow.

Laughing, Felicia opens the door and Link is posing in the door frame, looking off into the distance dramatically.
"Someone take a picture quick." He says, keeping his mouth closed.
Amy giggles and takes out her phone and takes a few pictures of him.
"Now that that's through, Amy, Felicia and Angelina. It's time for you guys to go outside." Link announces, causing my heart to beat even faster. It was getting closer.
Felicia and Angelina gather their bouquet of flowers and slip out the door.
Amy stands behind and walks towards me.
"Please don't cry Ams." I whisper, noticing her light eyes filling with tears.
"I know I'm sorry. It's just that I remember when we were in college talking about this day. It feels like time has flown by and I just don't want to lose the friendship we have." She says slowly and I nod and wipe the corner of my mouth.

"We won't I promise." I vow and wrap my arms around her.
"You look beautiful Ray," She whispers and I hold her tighter.

Never in all of the days of my life, had a best friend like Amy Blackwell.

She wipes her face and turns on her feet, pausing and turns to look at me one last time.
"Cause you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty face." She says and tears slip down my cheeks as I notice she's quoting If You Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens.
Our favorite song.
I smile at her.
"If you can't hang," I whisper and she nods.
"I know, I know. There's the door baby!" She says with a wild grin and slips out the door.

Joshoa walks over and gives me two air kisses, left and right.
"Darling you look fabulous and you didn't need makeup to prove that much. I'll be right outside taking many many pictures. And let the show begin." He says dramatically and follows Amy.

Leaving Link and I.

I was now a nervous wreck.

Everything was in order, we had an outdoor theme with a silhouetted aisle.
Flowers covered the area with old Greek statues to symbolize our love and our youth.

It was in Utah of course as planned, with beautiful trees to surround out guests.

I was waiting inside of the wedding house we had rented.
Waiting for the music to signal for me to exit.

"Calm down Leá," Link tried to soothe as he waited with me since he was walking me down the aisle.

Link looked sharp, his hair was brushed back and his tux made him look so professional.

"I'm just flipping out. I'm nervous as hell." I mumble and fan myself, feeling that I'm overheating.

He pauses and inhaled slowly and reaches into his pocket.

"This may help," He whispers and holds up a necklace.
It reminded me of a treble cleft in a way but it was different.
"Your mother bought this for you when she was 6 months pregnant. It's a symbol that means courage. That's what your name means. Courageous and valiant." He explains. I swallow hard, gazing at the necklace.

It was an heirloom now, it looked so fragile.

No tears, no tears. Be brave Banks.

Link smiles at me for a moment, and I turn around, allowing him to put the necklace around my neck.

Even though I was wearing a white choker, also to symbolize my collar, the necklace looked perfect with it.

"Thank you...dad," I whisper.

I see the emotion in his eyes as he embraces me tightly. I smell his fresh cologne and for once in my life. Other than Elliot, this is the first time I actually felt safe in a mans arms. He held me as if his life depended on it. And even though he wasnt here for my life, now is what mattered most. Because he was here now.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod with a sigh. "I'm ready,"

THe symphony began to play softly, my eyes widened as I stared into the brown french doors awaiting to open. My arm hooked around my fathers tightly, grasping on to his sleeve. I felt sweat bead at the top of my head, as I struggled to ease my breathing.

I was so nervous, I thought I'd throw up.

Inhale, exhale.

I felt tears pool in my eyes and I was confused to why?

Was I ready?

But it was too late, the doors already opened. The light was blinding as I looked over at the hundreds of guests that filled the seat. I didnt even know a hundred people! But it was mostly Elliots friends and family and family friends. Everybody stood to their feet, smiing at me, as Link and I carefully walked down the aisle. My eyes caught Amy's and she was smirking at me, swaying back and forth next to Javier.

I inhaled and turned to look at my groom. His eyes were wide and his mouth was open ajar, as if he didnt know where he was. He stared at me intently and I watched as his chest rise in heavy breaths.

Yes, I was ready.

I smiled at him slowly and it felt as though the walk down the aisle was shorter than expected.

Link turned to me, kissing my forehead and placing my hand's in Elliots.

"Take good care of my daughter," Link whispered to him. Elliot smiled and nodded, "I promise."

Elliot then covered my hand with his and I stood in front of him, gazing into his majestic brown eyes.

The preacher stood slightly behind us, raising his hands to order people to sit down.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to see the ajoining of an extraordinary couple of Rayleen Banks and Elliot Carter." His voice is deep and raspy and I'm too caught up in my groom to actually notice what's being said.

My heart's beating in my ears and it's so distant, faint. My nerves were catching up with me again.

All I see is the preacher then look over at Elliot.

"The two have prepared to speak their vows. Groom," He says with a nod and Elliot smiles respectively and looks over at me.

He wets his lips and I stare at him apprehensively. "Rayleen Banks. The most stubborn woman to have ever walked the Earth," He pauses for a moment, allowing me and the audience to chuckle. "I stand here before you to admit to all who are at this wedding to say, you have me bound in your inveterate chains. I have been infected by your consuming infactuation. I will never discern how I was ever lucky to even be given the privilege to even speak in your presence. I have been truly blessed to be allowed to have you in my life." My throat closes up and I feel my eyes begin to blink quickly as I watch him drop to his kness, staring up at him.

My God, what was he doing? But people are still silent, not even a pin drop could be heard.

Eli exhales again and says, "So now I kneel before you in an act of submission of my love and the rest of my days devoted and dedicated to you. I promise to praise and cater to you. I promise to listen and hold and protect you. To keep you out of harms way. To respect your wishes and encourage all of your decisions. I promise to love you endlessly until the end of time. I promise I'll make you feel like the queen you truly are, as long as we both shall live." He finishes his vow and I feel my tears slip down my cheeks.

Words couldnt explain the love I felt for this man kneeling before me. Words could explain how lucky I was. I would never understand how I...me! Rayleen Banks, awkward, insecure girl, with a tormented past got so lucky to be with Elliot Carter. Wealthy business man of Utah, but secretly haunted by his past as well.

I bite the corner of my lip and gaze down at him. "Elliot Carter, the most megalomanic man who has ever walked the Earth. The man who has me ultimately strung out. The man who ordered me to change my wardrobe and brought me on a plane and almost got in a car crash and landed a broken plane with me. The man who enticed me for the 4 days we were away from work. The man who gave me two raises, the second day I had worked for him. The man who saw me at my worst, who held me and saved me and protected me and..." My voice trailed off and then the realization hit me.

Like a ton of bricks. It was a rush of flashbacks since we first met. "You kept me out of an harms way. You brought me to Utah to take me away from here, while everything settled. You knew who I was from the start and yet you still loved me. I-" I stop myself for a moment and lift my dress, adjusting myself to get on my knees as well and stare at him in the face. I knew Joshoa was having a fit, watching me being on the ground with my wedding dress on, but I didnt care.

He looks at me, confused on what I was going to say next. "I submit myself to you equally as much as you do. I give you the rest of my days to drive me crazy with your insane megalomanic antics and to send me on crazy flights. I will stand by you. I will protect you. I will cherish you. I will hold you. I will be with you always and I will always stay. I wont leave you. For the rest of my days, I will be proud to be Mrs. Rayleen Carter." As I finish, our guests stand up in a roar of applause as I lean forward and hold on to my fiance. Feeling his arms wrap around me and pull me close to him, blinking away the tears.

"I love you so much Rayleen." He whispers and I feel the tears pool down even more. "I love you too...with every bone in my body." I whisper and press my lips to the side of his head. We retreat from the hug, as he wipes the corner of my eye, taking away the excess makeup. He helps me stand to my feet as I look down.

No marks on the wedding dress. 5 points for Banks.

The preacher smiles at us, as the applause and cheers die down slowly.

"Well, I guess its easy to say this next part then. Rayleen, do you take Elliot Carter to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or worse, for rich or poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish as long as you both shall live?" He asks, I stare at my groom, my eyes filling with love.

"I do." I whisper breathlessly.

Elliot exhales deeply, a smile spread across his face.

"And do you, Elliot, take Rayleen Banks to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better or worse, for rich or poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

Relief. Oh my God. I'm going to be officially married in about 30 seconds. Oh my God. I'm going to be married to my boss. Elliot Carter. God, I'm going to be a wife!

"Now by the power invested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Elliot lunges forward, grabbing my face and softly pressing his lips to mine. I was intoxicated immeideatly, kissing my husband.

The man I would spend the rest of my life with. "You look so radiant. I could barely breathe watching you walk down the aisle." He whispers, pressing his lips to my bottom lip. "You dont look too bad yourself," I tease and kiss his chin.

"Now introducing Mr. and Mrs. Carter!" The preacher announces and we turn to see the guests applauding us as we walk down the stairs, joining them.

I was now offically Rayleen Carter.

The reception was lovely, we had eaten our banquet dinner before for formal reasons, but now everyone wanted to drink and celebrate.

Elliot grabbed my hand and kissed at my earlobe, "I cant wait to see what you have under the dress," He growled in my ear and I clenched my legs together, almost wobbling off balance at his words. I smiled innocently and pressed my breasts up against his chest. "I cant wait to get you out of this tux," I whisper back in his ear and he pulls me closer. "I need to be inside you," He whispers.

"Hush, we're still around family." I remind carefully and as if on que I hear Elliots grandmother behind me.

"Elliekins!" She called out, her eyes light with emotion

I giggle at his nickname as she approaches us. "And my new granddaughter in law." She praises and wraps her little arms around me. "Nice to meet you again Ms. Carter." I whisper and she scoffs at me. "Please call me Valerie." She whispers and I smile and nod. She turns to her grandson and embraces his, "I'm so happy you found a young lady to marry. I'm so very happy for you." She whispers and I feel my heart inflate with overbearing love.

She turns away and I see, Linda and Elliot Sr, approaching us. I grab on hold to Linda, her body looking much more stronger and she looked a lot healthier. Apparently going cold turkey was easier for her than she thought, with time and dedication. "I simply dont know how I will ever repay you." She whispers and I smile at her. "You gave me your son. That's all I need." I reply and she leans and kisses my cheek. "Welcome to the family." She announces and I turn to Eli's dad. "It's nice to see you again." I say and turn to hug him too.

"Always a pleasure to see your happy face," He replies, returning the hug.

"Doesnt your flight leave soon?" Linda asks us and I turn to Elliot who nods, "Yes, in about 10 minutes actually." Elliot replies and glances over at me.

Alone with my husband? Hmm...

Amy suddenly joined us, her hand wrapped in Javiers, "Ray," She whispered and came to me, wrapping her arms around my body. "I'm so happy for you babygirl," She whispered. "Thanks Ams, you too." I respond, making eyes at Javier behind her. He smiles at me respectively and gives me a quick hug. "Glad my hard head of a cousin got to find someone he loved. Take care of his crazy ass, will ya?" He asks and I nod with a smile.

"We have to do the neccesties!" Amy says, grabbing my arm and slowly leading me to the middle of the floor.

All of the lights turn on and Beyonce's song Single Ladies is being played. I look for my bouquet of flowers and see all the single ladies pool behind me. I giggle and turn around, closing my eyes together and throwing the flowers behind me.

I hear soft shouts and turn around and see Amy shaking her behind as she holds the bouquet of flowers in her hand. "None of you ladies act surprised, you already know I was going to catch it." Amy says with a smile and I cant help but laugh.

Suddenly the song is changed and I frown for a moment. It's a slow song...a seductive song.
A chair is pulled behind me and I sit down as I watch Elliot approach me with deep seductive eyes.
Oh shit. He was going to take off my garter.
The crowd went crazy as he leaned down and his head disappeared under my dress. I covered my face, flushed with excitement as his audacity.

I felt Elliot's hands on my thigh, his lips pressing up against the inside of my thigh.
Oh sweet heaven above. His teeth tugged at the garter around my thigh, tugging it down slowly and looping it off my foot.

He turned his back and flicked the garter between his fingers smirking at me and with one swift movement, through it behind him for Javier to catch.
"Amy. You and me baby. It's only right." He says with a grin.

Today was just perfect.

Slow soft music begins to play and I feel Elliot's lips at my ear. "May I have this dance my wife?" He asks in a deep tone.

"Why yes, my husband," I reply with a smile. He loops his hands around my waist and his other in my hand. We dance slowly, my head resting on his shoulder. "You make me such a lucky man." He mumbles, kissing the top of my hair. I can barely contain myself around him, my skin is shaking and my body is practically convulsing overwhelming with emotion. "Kitten what's wrong?" He asks and I look up at him.

Got damnit Rayleen, quit the crying!

"I just- I never knew love felt like this. I never would have guessed this is the feeling of loving someone. I never imagined this is how being loved back would feel." I pause and graze his shaven chin with my finger. "You've made me a better person." I add and he chuckles softly. "No Ray, you made me a better man." And with that he leans and kisses my lips softly.

"Ahem," It's Amy. "Time to go?" I ask and she nods. I sigh and look up at Eli, his eyes filled with passion and lust. "We'll finish this later husband." I whisper and kiss his lips once more.

Everyone gathers by our awaiting jet. She's purring with life and I look back at all our guests. I've met more than half of them but some of them were still strangers to me.

""Good luck!"

"Have a great time!"

"See you when you get back!"

They all wished us luck and I turned to Link, mouthing him 'Thank you' .
He blinked tears away from his eyes and just nodded.

I turned and continued walking into the plane as Elliot turned to the clearly new pilot and copilot.

And yet the same damn flight attendant. After everything was checked and finalized, Elliot led me into the back of the plane where there was a door that slid open and closed and a large bed.

Next to it was a table with a bottle of champagne and rose petals.

"We aren't even in Italy yet." I whisper, as I walk towards the two glasses.
"I told you I wouldn't last all the way there." Elliot's deep intoxicating voice replied and he poured us both a glass of red wine.
"Champagne?" He asks and I nod, taking a glass and but not bringing it to my lips. Lord knows, I wanted to chug the whole bottle down.
But I was nervous all over again.

"You're not going to drink any?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"I'm craving something else." He whispers and I sit back and swallowed nervously.

"Let me help you." I reply breathlessly, sitting the bottle of champagne down on the table. I stand in front of him nervously as he watches me unzip my dress slowly and letting it pool to the floor.